9: choke

-three days later-

Jungkook walked over the streets towards his next target. He had a time limit today, he gave Taehyung a note asking him to meet him tonight next to the river. Jungkook had some plans, he had been preparing for the date, he was going to do his best to make the other like him. He had bought a rose and got himself a set of new clothes which was more fitting than what he was wearing now. Black outfit with many weapons hidden inside his clothes. these clothes were modified to keep them all, he wants to look 'normal' on their date.

Jungkook neared the building when he got a call. looking at the name he immediately picked up.

"Jungkook"

"I suppose you must be almost at location. Goodluck, and dont fucking mess this up. They have him guarded, '' Seung's voice was heard.

"It will be done the way you want," Jungkook replied.

"Good boy, I will look forward to the news," Seung said and ended the call.

"Let's get this over with," Jungkook sighed and walked inside with his fake persona. giving the entrance guard a big smile and showing his fake id. The man nodded and let him pass after checking the list. this was a high ranked five star hotel. A place where all important people would go if they ever visit this city. Jungkook knew that there won't be anyone coming here in the next few weeks. the news about a murder will be all over the pace.

"Now where is he? '' Jungkook muttered as he blended in with the people here, his eyes scanned every person he saw in the lobby but none matched the details. Well not until one of the big golden doors opened and a man wearing a grey suit walked out followed by two bodyguards. They had earpieces which gave away their job here to Jungkook. "you will need more than two to stop me.." jungkook chuckled. "time for business" he grinned, his mind changing slowly.

he waited for the man to go somewhere, seeing they were going into the elevator he pretended to need to go up as well and hurried to the elevator. "sorry, hold it please!" he acted and hopped inside when one of the bodyguards held the lift open for him. "thank you sir"

Jungkook glanced at the floor that was pressed seeing it was the 9th floor so he pressed 8 and waited. He had to get rid of these guards. at least one of them. slowly the 8th floor came and the door opened. Jungkook walked forward and pretended to trip and fall, hurting his leg. "ohw no ow" he heard shuffling behind him and the closest guard kneeled next to him helping him up.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"My leg hurts....ow" jungkook hissed when he put his foot down. the guard looked at the other guard and his boss who held the door open.

"I will call for some staff, i will be up in a minute" he said and the boss nodded, letting the door close.

This was Jungkook's chance. once the two doors shut and the hallway was empty he grabbed the man's head and smacked it against the wall knocking him out. He dragged the body around the corner before running up the stairs t the 9th floor. He had to be fast or else they will disappear inside their room. He got up to the floor and saw the boss walk inside jungkook cursed mentally when he saw the door close and the guard stand in front of it.

As soon the guard turned to him he began limping a little and ruffled his pocket for his 'keycard'.

"Hi again" jungkook chuckled, the man looked at him confused.

"Is your leg okay?"

"yea, i think i twisted my ankle, but it will be fine i think, i can walk'' he chuckled and walked to the door next to theirs taking out his keycard he noticed the man had stopped looking at him and he took that moment to punch the guy in the face, he stumbled over and fell to the ground but he was still awake to jungkook kicked his face this time knocking him out. While the man was down Jungkook searched the man's suit and took off his belt and took out the needed cards and information, putting them in his pockets. With the newly received keycard he opened the man's room and went inside silently. He looked around, there was no one in sight so in a quick pull he dragged the man inside and closed the door.

"Now where are you..." Jungkook muttered to himself, stepping over the passed out guard. His hands grabbed the belt tightly as he turned the corner seeing a man sitting on the sofa watching the news. Jungkook silently snuck up on him until he was in arm reach. He had prepared the belt beforehand, it was a big loop. with a quick movement he lowered the hoop over the man's neck and harshly pulled at the end. The man struggled and rolled away but Jungkook did not let go. He put his foot on the man's back keeping him down and it also gave him the ability to pull even harder, almost crushing his neck.

"Is it hard to breathe little guy?" jungkook asked seeing the lips gasp for air that the man did not get. It was amusing to the raven. Those weak kicked and twitched did not harm jungkook in any way. "Just give up. Boss wants you dead, so it will be done. Might as well have some fun in it myself hm?" jungkook said. boss did not specify the way of killing. only details. this had to not leave blood or traces of himself. so jungkook chose to choke him. he enjoyed watching his victims squirm around and slowly die.

"Oh, you're giving up already?" jungkook chuckled and fake pouted. he saw how the legs stopped kicking and the hands stopped moving. so did the man's eyes. Eyes now frozen staring into space. "Too quick" jungkook sighed and gave one last tug and twisted the belt around in case the man wasn't actually dead and would wake up again. He can't have that so he kept the belt around his neck.

Jungkook looked at the scene and checked the time on his phone. he cursed when he saw he was running out of time. Quickly he made his way out of the room and went downstairs. Once outside he gave the signal to his boss the job was done and they released the camera's back to the hotel. As soon he was out of sight he took off running. while he ran he took off his jacket and weapons. when he reached his parked car he removed his shirt as well and changed into his new outfit. throwing all his weapons on the ground covering them with the mat. Just as he was going to walk away he felt his leg and raised his leg taking off the strap which held a small knife. "everything kook" he told himself and chuckled. "No more killing now. Now it's time for Taehyung, time to relax. Let it go, relax" he said seeing his hands were unsteady when placing the knife down. He took a deep breath and grabbed the rose from the seat closing and locking the car.

"time for a date" jungkook smiled at the rose, he had honestly no idea how a date went but he had watched some youtube videos and read some advice online. But he still didn't know what to do. most of the advice was 'be yourself' and that's something jungkook cant do.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼