payback

i walk up to school forgetting about what harry said, for only one reason i dont care. i walk up to school and start putting books in my locker "shit its pe" i mumble to myself gasping "with harry" i groan and close my locker only to receive a smiling elle "hey elle" i say and my mood changed completely "hey y/n!" she says "its pe today" i remind her "oooh my god its pe with year 11s" she says as i nod "i know we are gonna die" i groan with her as we walk to the changing rooms. changed into my pe clothes we are now outside on the track field ready to run "elle you know how i told u on facetime harry was gonna make me pay for what i did?" i ask "yes" she says looking at the group of boys harry was standing with "i dont think he's kidding" i cant even believe im saying this. "u will be alright ill help u besides ur super super fast" she says comforting me "ur right who is he to make me scared" i say walking up to the field more and stretching. soon we were all running i was running pretty fast with elle making it to the front talking while running. "you know y/n harry isn't gonna do anything" she says out of breath "i know" i laugh at myself for even being worried. but right then harry comes to my side making me trip terribly hard i fall straight on my knees using my hands and arms to not fall on my face. i ignore the stinging pain on my left leg as i try to think of my next move "y/n?? are u alright?" elle asks worried "im fine dont worry" i say still on the ground scared of the stinging pain in my left leg, i knew something was wrong so when i turn around i gasp. i had a cut, and not just a cut it was big "y/n u need stitches!!" elle says helping me stand up on one leg. harry was laughing with his friends at what he did until i turn around and the teacher walks over not giving harry time to see my leg "oh my y/n u need stitches ur loosing a lot of blood" right then harry came over but before he even saw the condition my leg was in he said "she's overreacting come on let me see" he says receiving laughs from his friends. but then the teacher gets out of his way his smile drops instantly "holy shit" he says with his eyes wide "get the fuck out of the way u dick" i say hopping away with elle on my side "wait y/n" i hear harry call but me and elle just walk away. i was angry, he took it way to far. i hit him sometimes and he hit me sometimes but seriously this is bad.

timeskip to after the hospital.
"can u walk?" elle asks as we were now walking to our last class "dont worry elle its okay uve done enough for me today" i say smiling at her "thankyou" i say wrapping my eyes around her ignoring the pain i actually have. form was out last class and i wasn't to excited. its like my worst grade but i never cared. we walk in the class and sit down me and elle start talking about the most random hot guys from netflix shows while the lesson starts. after a while its over and elle takes the bus home leaving me hopping home from leg to leg. getting home i close the door "im homee" i yell "oh honey are u alright the school called me that u got stitches what happened??" she asks cupping my cheeks "im fine mom dont worry" i say. "okay do u wanna sit down?" she asks "im going to my room if u dont mind?" i sa"ofcourse honey" when i got upstairs i took medicine for the pain and went straight to bed drifting off in a deep sleep.