fair/jealousy

arriving i look around and admire everything there "maison letsgo there" i point at a shooting range where u can win lots of presents, scarlet and jace were now nowhere to be seen whilst imogen and harry me and maison walk towards the machine gun stand. "ill win that for you" maison says smiling down at me "if i win it can i get a kiss?" he asks smirking "okay get the fuck away im gonna win this stupid thing" harry says lightly pushing me and maison away. after terrible attempts at winning the big bear he finally gets it "omg harry thankyou" imogen says taking the bear in her arms embracing it. i didnt mind but it was annoying, maison was gonna win that for me so i took his hand and took him to the cotton candy. i was now hiding my face in the big cotton candy giving it to maison every now and then. we were now standing in front of a big ride, the seats were per 2 so i sat next to harry this time feeling kinda akward for some reason. the ride started and i screamed so hard i was gonna cry, lauging my ass off i grip everything around me also grabbing harry his hand he is way to focused on screaming his ass off too. the ride ends end we are now panting trying to not vomit.. i look around and start walking away from them walking over to a attraction checking it out when someone puts his arm around my arm "hey are u lost?" the boy maybe two years older then me asks "no im good thankyou" i say backing away, he takes a step further everytime i take one back making me stand with my back to a railing of something. i gulp and look around trying to spot  harry, maison and imogen "ur a pretty girl" the boy says getting close to my face "thanks but can i go?" i ask in a polite way "i think i wanna kiss u" the boy says making me trying to back away more, i have to call for maison and harry i cant do this. "MAISON, HARRY IMOGEN" i shout "oh darling whats wrong scared" he asks smirking at me. right then someone pulls him back by his collar making him fall on the ground. maison takes my arm and stands in front of me while harry totally beat the shit out of him. i was shocked, harry fought with this random guy and he was beating him up real bad "DONT U EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN U FUCKING FUCKFACE" harry shouts at him in between every punch "w-wait im sorry" we hear him call. now there was a big circle around us forming a crowd looking at the fight cheering for harry "OH UR SORRY?" harry asks lifting his now bloody face up by his collar "i am, i really am!!" he says pleading to not get punched again "u better fucking be, if u ever touch any fucking girl like that u will regret it" harry says standing up pushing trough the crowd.
we were walking back because we had to take the buss and imogen took tissues for harry his hands, they were pretty bloody and messed up he also had a bloody nose from the guy punching him. i felt bad that he had to do that. we were waiting on our buss and i think this was the perfect time to thank him. "hey harry can we talk" i ask tugging his sleeve "what" he says, i pull him away and cross my arms "thankyou" i say "for what?" he says "helping me out" i say looking him straight in the face "yea yea whatever no guy should touch u like that if u dont like it" he says waving his hand at me "still thankyou are u alright now?" i ask, "why do u care?? im fine he punched me one time y/n" he says looking back at the rest "maison wants u back" is all he said before turning away walking away. i apologized right? yea i did so its okay. he was acting weird tho, but still i did. we get into the buss and ride home. i jump off the buss and take my headphones feeling tired as ever wanting to just go home. i walk home and fall on my bed. i ate dinner and went to sleep... unaware of the video spreading right at that moment...

authors note: im actually in the hospital so if i dont update super quick im sorry!! im going home tomorrow or the day after so updates will be there. just not super quick. how do u guys like jealous harry😉😉 ok bye