prank?

i stood in front of the door and thought for a moment. should i even open it? i thought to myself. "what do u want" i whisper yell to the person at the other side of the door "i need you" the person says "who the hell are u" i ask trying to find a person behind the voice "y/n just please" i hear them say. i felt bad so i open the door to see maison "wait whats going on" i ask now stepping out of the room with my key in my sweatpants pocket and get closer to him "maison talk to me whats going on" i ask concern heard in my voice "im sorry y/n" he says before turning around and walking away. im confused as i watch him walk away and turn around the corner "what the hell am i awake" i ask myself pinching myself "i definitely am" i say turning around, there he was harry himself "what the fuck u scared me u fucking hoe" i say trying to make my heart beat go slower "i told i i was coming for u" he says smirking i look at him with no emotion to my face "wait was maison here for u" i ask kind of feeling betrayed by one of my good friends, i know u could hear how hurt i was but i didnt care "yea he was, u think he actually needed u?" he scoffed and came closer. u did what everyone does when u dont know what to do, run. u ran and heard harry his footsteps behind u whilst u turn corner to corner, going back to my room wasnt an option i wouldn't have enough time to open the door without him catching me. i found a loose door and went in it, sitting in a corner behind a box. i hear him coming in "oh y/n are u scared?" i hear him say as i try to steady my breathing from all the running "ill find you" he says and i could already see the smirk on his face. i needed to get out of the room without him noticing so i got up but before i could set my scond step the box got hit "shit" i mumble freaking out "there u are" harry says walking towards me as i run to the door. unfortunately he was faster pinning me to the wall again "what the fuck do u want harry leave me alone im so tired" i plead as he looks at me "id rather do this then let you go back to sleep" he says smirking "for fucks sake what is that supposed to mean" i say still hurt from maison being a part of this bullshit. "are u still bitching about being tired?" harry asks scoffing "to be honest yes i am u guys are fucking annoying and u dont even know whats going on right now just leave me alone" i snap at him feeling a glaze on my eyes but no tears luckily. harry looks at me and for a moment he looked sorry for me, why?? he was literally doing this all. all of the sudden he caresses my cheek with his soft hand "you know what i do is never to hurt you" he said taking his hand away backing a step up "are u joking harry u enjoy hurting me" i say "thats not true like u said its a habit..it also brings ur stupid ass a bit fucking closer to me" he says now looking as angry as me "ur joking right? i fucking hate u harry" i say turning around but i turn back "u share a room with maison take me there i wanna talk to him" i say crossing my arms he only shrugs and starts walking. we arrive and he opens the door exposing a maison sitting on the bed "you" i say walking in "you know what dont even talk right now, dont ever talk to me again maison i tried to fucking help u and u did this for him? i point at harry with my thumb who is leaning against the wall "y/n u know i wouldn't hurt you" he says standing up "i dont know maison do i? ur the person who knows i dont like harry the most and u did this?" i say looking hurt and confused "im sorry y/n please dont make a scene about this" he says trying to get close, i back off and bumb into harry standing still with now harry behind me "maison i loved u so much i cared about u so much just fuck off" i say turning around to leave not giving either of them another look "wait y/n!" "i love you" i hear maison say as i stand in the doorway i turn around and look at him looking at the ground, harry looked as shocked as me widening his eyes "no you dont maison im not a toy u can just play with when ur bored" i say "y/n i do i really do i swear to fucking god, ive loved u since last year but i know u just see me as a friend" he says fiddling with his hands "well ur right" i say as i can hear harry scoff "sorry mate" he says patting him on the shoulder. i close the door and leave laying in bed ready for paris day two...