home

it was 2pm and we were about to step in the car to leave to go to the airport, i said goodbye to the beautiful vieuw weather and water and stepped in the car, "dont slam the door my head" harry says sitting besides me, i slam the door "whats with ur head" i ask trying not to laugh "it hurts like hell" he whines "dont be dramatic its ur fault u drank so much" i say "ur telling me what i did on the plane" he says as i remember the picture "sure" i nod.

we put our suitcases and everything away and made our way over to the plane, i was so excited go be back at home and see elle and everyone again, its also almost school again and im not excited but its not a super bad place. we get onto the plane and yet again harry pushes me to my seat "im going to start raising my voice on purpose to make ur head fucking hurt" i say raising my voice "shut the fuck up" he whines as he trys to put his hand on my mouth "dont u dare" i warn "now tell me" he says leaning back. "well u asked me to dance" i say "i did not" he says scoffing "yes u did and i was "asking for it" " i say now crossing my arms "you mean ur dress?" he asks "yea" i say "u were kind of a-" but before he could finish his sentence i hit him "i did not, people like u disgust me" i say turning around "delete it" i say "it was our deal" he only scoffs and shakes his head "i think ill keep it for a bit longer" he says "i fucking hate u this is just a joke to u isn't it? i ask "ur being dramatic" he says as i huff "sure manipulator" i turn to look out the window dozing off to sleep.

i wake up now on something less hard, harry's shoulder. i sit up and his head now falls on my shoulder. he was also sleeping. i smile and take my phone i snap a picture and sigh pushing him off me "what are u doing" he asks in a morning voice "ur drooling all over me" turning the whole situation into his fault. he quickly sits up "whatever". i laugh at the picture i now had, no manipulation anymore.

i throw my bag on my bed and immediately start unpacking, i call elle and we make plans for the next day. i was gonna tell her everything even tho she knew half of it. i did nothing the rest of the day, to be honest i missed it already. harry is a dick and i will never miss him but ibiza? it was so much fun i miss the water. anyway i could swim in harry his garden if i wanted he had a pool anyway, plus its not like i will come there for him he will be gone for his friends half of the time. i could even invite elle or maison or literally anyone ms greene doesn't mind. but firstly i had to see elle again, maison texted me a lot but i only replied half of the time. it was now night and i was laying in bed. it was weird to be home again but i was happy, i close my eyes dozing off...

authors note: sorry for the short chapter!! THANKU SM FOR 8K READS IM SO HAPPYYYY!! I LOVE U ALL MWA NEXT CHAPTER IS POSTED TODAY 🫶🏼