pool party

well ive never been so nervous about something before, firstly there were gonna be countless people seeing me in a bikini. social anxiety is something i struggle with and i dont even know if harry will act like he cares about me. i push all my thoughts aside and pick an outfit out, some loose pants and a croptop. my bikini under my clothes. i take my bag and text noah, he said he will come and since i consider him my friend i think ill be fine, if harry decides to act like he doesn't care ill atleast have noah.

i rang the doorbell and took a step back, breathing in harry opens the door "ayee" he greets me and i smile "hey" i say as he leads me towards the garden "i left a chair open for u" he says and i nod putting my stuff down on the chair. looking around i saw many girls and boys already swimming laughing, i cant help but sigh at the fact ill have to act like im not freaking out. "oh y/n" i hear imogen says as she stands still "hey imogen" i say while i slip off my clothes "have u seen noah?" i ask and she nods "he's inside" she says and nod. walking inside i spot noah "hey" i smile and he lowkey checks me out "eyes up here" i say and he nervously laughs "my bad" he says and i shake my head "wanna swim?" i ask and he nods.
"no way bro" i say and back away "jump in come on" noah takes my hand and we run in. i felt an odd dejavu when i had this moment with harry, for one moment i wanted it to be harry. ofcourse i did i was actually falling for him fuck. i laugh and rub my eyes trying to adjust at the water now in them. imogen was all over harry and i could feel my mood go down every second i looked at them, harry seemed to not really see or care either he was talking to his friends anyway. a little teasing wont be bad right? i ask myself and chuckle at my now genius plan. i make sure i make eyecontact with harry and lean into noah "play along will you?" i ask whispering into his ear, i could almost see harry fume looking at me so close to noah.

harry's pov:
what the fuck is she doing, we arent anything official yet but that doesn't mean she has to go around seducing other guys? imogen is almost all over me and i shove her off excusing myself. i swim over to y/n and take her waist "i need to borrow her" i say to noah and he nods. y/n looks at me innocently and smirks "what the heck are u doing" i ask "relax pretty boy" she says clearly teasing me "what are u trying to do" i ask trying to figure her out "what do u mean" she asks me "u were all over noah??" i say and she laughs "oh harry, im not urs yet" she says and i sigh, i know she isn't..yet. she will be and then i will be the only guy she gets to be with. just me and her? i dont care about any girls other then y/n so whats the big deal?

y/n's pov:
harry looks at me, i swear i could see him think about what i said. "whatever u will be" he said and walks away. just like that he's gone. leaving me with just questions and no answers "seriously" i mumble and get back to noah. "what was wrong" he asks "nothing special" i say and smile. there was something special going on. for fact ive been falling for the guy that made my life hell. and id be lying if i said i dont wanna be his, i want him to love me like im all he has. i snap out of my thoughts and get out of the pool "whats the time" i ask and noah checks his phone now taking his towel "its almost 5" he says and i nod. 30 minutes and everyone would be gone, should i wait and ask if i can stay? i ask myself and shake my head "no way" i mumble, im not a lost dog. if harry wants me to stay he will ask me himself. i nod and smile knowing im not that lost.

"y/n stay?" harry asks and i smirk turning around "ill ask" i pull out my phone and text my mom, she approves and i sit on the counter. "so?" i ask and he looks up from the fridge "what" he asks "what do u wanna do?" i ask and he shrugs "hang out?" he says and i slightly nod "sure" i say. me and harry did quite a lot, we made our own pasta leaving us all dirty. we had game night and watched movies. i was really growing on this normal harry.

"y/n wanna come over tomorrow?"  he asks and i nod "sure" i say and he shakes his head. i didnt know this but harry was planning to ask me out, knowing me he just asked to hang out? i mean asking me to be his girlfriend is something casual for him anyway? well i didn't know any of that so i went home sleeping tight.

authors note:
hey guys ok so basically my friend already asked me but would u guys like smut? i have no idea how to even write that but i can try, only if u guys want. i might tap out last minute bcs its hard but only if u guys want.
THANKUUUU FOR 16K READS AAAAA
im working on the first chapter of my cormac x fem reader book stay tuned😉
kisses from me x