sports day/angela🤨

valentines day was now three days ago and i felt better then ever, to be precise ive been feeling amazing. wearing the necklace proudly, i smiled at my mom sitting at the dinner table. "its sportday tomorrow" my mom reminds me and i widen my eyes "what" i ask "yes y/n u cant skip" she says and i groan "mom u know i cant do sports i can only run??" i say and she chuckles "end of discussion" she says and i sigh. sports-day is the worst day ever. its a whole day doing sport, ill see harry sport tho.. i smile at myself and wash my plate off.

i wake up feeling anxious and exhausted, its friday and then i can crash.. i stand up and take my uniform to put it on. i do my morning routine and put my pe clothes in my bag. eating a small breakfast i take my bag and put on my headphones putting on some music.

skipping to school lip syncing the song i almost forgot it was sportsday at all. i walk in school and greet my friend group, "hey guys are u ready?" i ask and they all seem as anxious as me, thats good. i chuckle and sit down. no one wanted to do this. i mean it also depends on what u need to do, i guess ill be running quite a lot and harry and his friends do rugby. its really really boring and i dont even know for sure if i have running? i push my thoughts aside and talk with elle for the time being.

walking to the changing rooms we change into out sports clothes, i carefully took off my necklace and put my hair up (if possible). while talking to elle we walk outside, everyone was already outside doing nothing but standing there. we walk over to our friends and i start to groan when i see the parkour they made for us, typical. i search for harry and spot him, but.. with a girl? she seemed to be new and really all over him. she wasn't even in uniform? i started to feel weird, perhaps jealousy? i shake the feeling off, we got in groups to do the parkour. while waiting for our turn i was really down, who was that girl? "are u okay?" noah asks and i nod. noah has been normal to me ever since juliet and romeo and im happy about that. its harry his turn and the girl stood at the finish, was it bad that i was so invested in what they would do? harry doesn't win but when he gets at the finish the girl hugs him. at this point i was so confused "y/n its our turn" noah and elle nudge me, i stand up pushing all my feelings and maybe tears away.

"3,2,1 GO" i start running going under the leaves, i hear elle laughing and feel better already. next i had to go trough something, i did it and then was the wall with the rope. this was the hardest, with noah on my heels i think of my next move. i push myself up but struggle, i feel embarrassed knowing i was at front and now loosing. all of the sudden i feel two hands pushing me up by my back, i smile thinking it may be harry, but no what did i think. i look back and see noah, but i had no time to loose because i was already on the ground. i run and run getting to the finish. im a panting mess when elle hugs me "we did so good!" she says and i smile at her excitement "we sure did" i wink and she laughs. noah joins us and i smile lightly "thanks for the save" i say and he playfully nudges me "dont worry" he says and i nod.

i ran and harry played rugby. it was almost over and this girl was still here, well not over harry anymore but still. what i saw earlier didn't sit right with me, i dont know since when i got like this. its finally done and we go to the changing rooms, suddenly someone takes my wrist and i turn around "harry" i say and he chuckles "yes y/n" he says and i force a slight smile on my face "u did so good" he says and i feel like scoffing, he wasn't even looking. "thanks" i say, he leans in and i step back. i could literally not be here or id probably loose my shit. "i have to go change, besides i smell" i smile and he nods waving at me "bye love" he says and i cant help but blush.

i walk out and elle already left, i walk outside when all of the sudden harry comes with THE GIRL. i force a smile on my face "hey y/n" he says and i smile harder "hey" i say "hey im angela" she says and i nod "y/n" i say and she smiles "this is my cousin she's in town for one week its her last day" harry says and i look at him and frown chuckling, i cant help but let out a breath ive been holding for god knows how long. "cool!" i say now not having to force a smile. "right, we should definitely chat when i visit next year" she says and i nod "ofcourse" i say and she smiles "ill leave u and ur boyfriend now" she says, so she knew. i start walking and harry follows me "aren't u going home?" i ask and he chuckles "im walking you home" he says and i humm in response. "why were you so silent today?" he asks and i stop in my tracks, "i-well i just didn't know she was ur cousin" i admit and his smile disappears "im sorry i know it probably looked wrong" he says and he wraps his arms around me "yea" i mumble to his chest "im sorry i swear she's just so energetic" he says and i chuckle "its okay i trust u it was just so sudden" i say and he nods "i-" harry starts and i smile "yes?" "i love you y/n please never forget that" he says and i feel my cheeks get hot at that. "i love you too" i mumble knowing my voice will shake, look at us, both a blushing mess. we get to my house and he kisses my forhead and leaves.

authors note:
hai guys sorry its exams i know i said daily but im so busy i hope u understand. also idk if im overthinking but i feel like this is getting boring for you guys and i feel anxious writing, should i start a new story and end this on a good note? maybe another enemies to lovers? can be cormac or harry u guys can choose. its just that this is getting really long. tell me what u want! love you!!