apologies

i stand in front of the door and see a now soking wet harry, "what are u doing come in" i pull him in by his collar and look at him confused "y/n" he says, he looks like he is thinking about what he is gonna say next and to be honest i cant guess. "im sorry" he says, i frown "why for what" i ask "for not telling imogen to shut the hell up" he says and i chuckle "honestly dont worry" i say. deep down i know i appreciate this apology and its gonna be on my mind for the rest of the night. "look i wanna make it up to u" he says "okay" i nod and smile. harry isn't a person who thinks about others at all, so this is rare and i love it. "let me take u out ill pay everything" he smiles and i nod "sure where too" i ask leaning against the wall "that's a suprise just dont take anything with u" he says and i nod "ill pick u up okay? i need to go change" he says and i shake my head "sure". i was happy that he wanted to do this, before he went he hugged me and gave me a soft kiss on my forhead. i felt fuzzy in the inside, i ran to my mom and told her my plans "mom im going out tonight" i say "honey its already 8pm" she says "ill be fine mom" i assure her and she nods.

when harry came there was a taxi and he was holing a blindfold "whats that" i ask kind of anxious because i wont see "trust me" he says as he feels my nerves "alright" i say and he puts it on me. we have been in the car for god longs how long and i started to really feel anxious, i should trust harry and i do but deep down i will always look out for his next move, habits? the car stops and harry helps me out. we walk a little "okay im gonna put it off now" he says and i couldn't help but smile "okay". my eyes needed some time to adjust to the light but once they did we were on a beautiful cliff. the cliff wasn't even the most beautiful thing, the sun was going down and harry was holding some stuff "its..gorgeous" i breath out and smile "right innit" he says and i slowly nod. he had a blanket where we could sit on and some food "thankyou" i smile and dont look away from the sun "anything for u" he says and i could practically feel the butterflies in my stomach, i turn to look at him and he's already looking at me i smile and so does he. "school almost starts again" he says "yea are u excited?" i ask putting my head in my palms "not really i need a new enemy" he laugh and so do i "seriously" i ask trying to keep my posture "yes u were the best enemy there what can i say" he says and smirks "yeayea whatever" i say and i could feel the red on my face. we talked for a while and then went home again. school was in two days and i dont even know if i was ready? i mean harry is not a problem anymore and maybe ill realise how much i actually loved it that he teased me? whatever ill figure it out. i jump on my bed and text elle. after that i fell asleep.

authors note:
hey guys sorry for the late chapter im kind of sick again, so i dont know if i can post multiple chapters in one day again. ill try my best for u guys🫶🏼
THANKU FOR 11K READS MWAAA