sleepover w elle/plan?

elle came over and i immediately started telling her everything that happened, it didnt take too long soon i was done and she got to say what she was having in mind for a long time "he likes you" she says making me gasp "are u crazy" i ask, "no really, he keeps nagging u about guys because he is jealous" she says. i think about it and maybe just maybe? i mean how could i know for sure. imagine tho that would be funny "we should test him" she says making me raise my eyebrows "how" i ask clueless "u should lead him on, if he lets u do it im sure he likes u. if not we know he doesn't" she says "okay" i say feeling anxious about this already. "okay so im going to his house tomorrow and then ill just flirt with him?" i ask disgust clearly heard in my voice "yes" elle nods "we will communicate via text and u dont have to do much yet just flirt with him and see what happens" she says. i mean its not a big deal but what if he reacts badly? what am i gonna tell him? he is probably gonna think i like him, i mean i never thought of that but i think this plan is kinda good. i want a good explanation to why he keeps ruining my love life "what if he reacts badly" i ask "then u just laugh as if ur joking" elle says as i nod "okay" i say smiling.

"should i just text him?" i ask elle as we both stare at my phone "yes" she says, i go to harry his instagram and dm him. i told him i wanted to use his pool and made sure he was home. i high five elle as we laugh. i mean to be honest i dont even know how i feel about this plan, i was shocked when elle said this but maybe its true? i never really understood why he kept keeping me away from other guys. it was annoying and its probably gonna happen again so maybe this is just a good idea. i feel anxious about it but its fine. "what do i do exactly" i ask elle "hmm maybe just be really close and touchy" she says thinking of more "oh and ask him to play video games with u" she says "what" i ask "fine" i groan and think about me and harry playing video games together. i wonder if it would be fun? he can genuinely be nice if he wants to he just doesn't want to, for example when he got me pasta? that was actually nice he just doesn't know how to express it or something. i cant go soft on him tho. we aren't sure if he even likes me? last time i checked imogen was all over him after nick and her never worked out.

me and elle did a lot of stuff, we baked and had movie night. waking up she shakes me awake "y/n u have to be there in 1 hour" she says as i sit up. "right" i say as i now stand up take my bikini and a cute outfit "dont wear a hoodie" elle reminds me, i have to ask harry for one. i dont mind since ive worn his clothes before. so i nod and change myself in the bathroom. elle took her stuff and we were now standing outside "i have to go that way" i point to the other way as she nods "text me" she says and i smile "i will". im walking to harry his house and feel pretty relaxed, i kept reassuring myself that it would be fine and that worked out. i ring the doorbell and harry opens "hey" i smile as genuine as i could "hey" he says opening the door for me.....

authors note: im genuinely so sorry for the short chapters im gonna make next chapter right now!
love u all babes <3