diving/necklace?...

waking up i felt drowsy, i sit up and scan the room "ibiza" i mumble smiling, i hop out of bed and check my phone. texting with elle i put on my floral dress with a cardigan and some jewellery "i gotta go now elle see ya later" i send the voice messages and take my phone down. everyone was already eating so i sat downstairs and ate "today we are going diving" my dad says making me look up "really?!" i ask smiling "yes" he says smiling at me "why are u so excited" harry asks in his typical morning voice "because i might see turtles and dolphins and i have my gopro" i say sipping my orange juice "pathetic" he says making me roll my eyes as his mom scolds at him for being like that. sitting in the car with my bikini now under my clothes my gopro in my bag i wait for the rest to come in. sitting there we went on i could feel the sun trough the car as we rode to the beach. arriving we got on a yacht i sat there and changed out of my dress revealing my bikini, my mom winked at me and i groaned at her cringe attempt at making me feel happy. i smiled tho she really made me happy. the people gave us our diving stuff and helped us putting it on, i stood next to harry who was clearly struggling with his one "u need to twist that one on ur shoulder" i point at his shoulder while he adjusted it "bullshit" he mumbles as i scoff and look over at our parents looking at us "picture time" they say taking out their phone "mom no" i warn her but harry's mom calls to me "get closer to eachother come on" i groan and take a step closer to harry and started posing wanting to atleast look half decent in vacation pictures. we jump into the water, i saw corals fish and much more! to top it all off i saw beautiful dolphins and i knew id brag about that in school. i was filming everything on my go pro also my mom filmed me close to the corals even the dolphins. we did this for about one hour and a half. we were now back on the yacht sunbathing, i was reading my book laying in the sun sometimes checking my phone. i took multiple pictures and selfies also from the ocean it self it was gorgeous "scoot over" harry says making me go to the side "harry u have literally everywhere to sit why here" i pout "u have the best sun" he says. he has a point i claimed the best spot on the whole yacht "okay" i say laying down again "what are u reading probably one of those stupid romance books" he says scoffing "actually no its about a girl moving city's and stuff" i explain closing my book "oh, still stupid" harry says "whatever" i say.

we were going back on the island but we were gonna explore a bit before actually going back to the villa. me and harry went to look everywhere, ofcourse with struggles cursing having arguments but overall i won. i saw a boy looking at me i smile at him and so does he, he waves at me and i wave back "what the heck are u waving at" he asks following my eyes "seriously?" he asks scoffing "no way y/n" he says "what" i ask frowning confused "that guy?? seriously y/n" he says laughing i only look back at him and smile "i was just waving at him u weirdo" i say now crossing my arms "i bet u a whole pizza he is gonna come over right now to ask ur number, if u say im ur boyfriend ill give u a present" he says "why would u possibly want that" i ask raising my voice "because its funny to see him get turned down and i know u want that present" he says as i see the guy walking over "hey" he says making me smile "hey" i say. im gonna regret this but oh well. "ur cute can i have ur number" he asks scratching the back of his neck "im sorry i actually have a boyfriend" i say plastering an apologic smile on my face "im her boyfriend" harry says throwing his heavy arm on my shoulder "oh" is all he can say, i feel bad for him but nod "yea he's my boyfriend" i say shaking my shoulder to get rid of the heavy arm "u heard her mate" harry says as i could imagine the smirk on his face. the boy left with his head down as i push him off me "that was so sad u have absolutely no feelings" i say crossing my arms, he burst out in laughter  slapping his knee "y/n u shouldve seen his face from my point of view" he says trying to steady his breathing "well where is my present" i ask standing in front of him, harry looks up to the left and speaks "close ur eyes" he says as i close them "if u peek i can flick ur forhead" he says making me shut my eyes, he takes my hand and puts something in it "open" he says as i open my eyes. it was the necklace i wanted so badly, the rose quarts heart shining in the evening sun "oh my" is all i can say harry grins "u got this??" i ask "not elle or something?" i ask confused as of why he would do that "yea i got it since i knew u have a soft spot for presents i knew this would come in handy" he says probably feeling proud of himself for making me reject that guy "whatever put it on me" i say handing him the necklace turning around holding up my hair. i admire it until we get home "get the fuck out of the way" harry says. there he is again the rude harry "oh fuck you" i say pushing him forward almost making him fall "ur gonna regret that" he raises his voice running after me whilst i plan my next move i run to my mom and hide behind her "mom harry is acting crazy again" i say as i look at his annoyed face "ur gonna pay for this" he mouths at me. after a while i went upstairs taking a shower putting the necklace in my bag going to sleep.