party/sleepover..

"elle this is fine right" i ask her showing off my croptop and jeans "yes y/n letsgo" he says "i dont even wanna go" i say getting up "come on charlie is gonna be there with nick" she says and immediately i light up "really??" i ask smiling as i close the door behind us and start walking. we arrive and i get in, there are a lot of people already having food drinking and dancing, i waste no more time and drag elle to charlie "hey lovebirds" i say smirking at charlie "wow y/n never thought id see u at harry's party" he says clearly amazed "i know but my mom was bugging me about it" i sight annoyed that we are talking about him. "why dont we dance" i say raising my voice over the music "yess" elle says having fun, we dance but i loose elle in the crowd. i dont even know where im goinv and before i know it im dancing with random people, i look for elle but i cant find her. i leave the dance floor and go look by the drinks, she isn't there so i take a drink and leave to look someowhere else "oh so u did decide to show up" i hear the cocky voice call from behind me "yea i did what about it" i ask as if it was no big deal "have u seen elle" i ask looking around "no, aye where's my present" he asks completely trying to embarrass me "u aren't getting one, atleast not from me" i shrug and leave to find elle sitting on a bench "elle!!" i call for her and she sees me "y/n" "thank god i was looking for u" i say "y/n its gonna storm in 20 minutes i have to go home" she says "oh no is it a big storm?" i ask "yes" she says taking her bag "okay text me!!" if the power doesn't go out. i walk away to go find charlie and nick, maybe they are staying? i see a lot of people are leaving and its weird that the whole house isnt trashed yet. i walk around but no sign of either nick or charlie.

"aye dipshit" i hear harry call from behind "what do u want" i ask "ur mom she called me she's saying u cant come home because of the storm" he says leaning against the wall "that cant be true i dont care if i get wet im not staying here" i say "y/n i know ur stupid but come on its dangerous" he says annoyed at my stubborn behavior "i dont care" i say now also leaning against the wall. u should know this about me, i hate storms for as long as i can remember storms make me scared, rain is okay but the thunder and lightning is just scary. "everyone is already leaving so u better stay here" he says pointing at the room where the couch is "whatever im gonna call my mom" i say walking over to the room. i call
my mom and she immediately picks up "y/n are u alright?" she asks worry filling her voice "mom im okay but why do i have to stay here" i pout as i wait for her answer "y/n honey u need to its dangerous to go out right now u can eat there and ill pick u up in the morning" she says trying to make it sound better, i just groan "okay then" i say. after that i waited and waited texting elle about sleeping over here, ive done it before when i was little but when theres a storm thats a whole different story! plus me and harry grew up.

"alright they left do u need clothes to sleep in" he asks still on his phone not even looking at me "yea what do u think im gonna sleep in this?" i ask "ill get some" he says as i sigh and lean back. the power was now out and the house was almost completely dark, leaving me pretty scared. i mean light gives me a safe feeling and this darkness isn't helping. harry comes back with some sweatpants and a way to big t-shirt "here u know where the bathroom is ill try to find something to eat" i nod and wall upstairs, i change my clothes and go downstairs to sit on the counter watching harry do absolutely nothing "u must be joking" i mumble as harry takes two bags of crisps "no way im eating that for dinner" i say raising my eyebrows in defence "then dont eat at all" he says shrugging walking over to the table "i hate u so fucking much harry i swear when ur sleeping ill put a stick up ur ass" i say walking over to the couch only to hear harry burst out in laughter "y/n to be honest thats the funniest thing ive ever hear u say are u trying to sound intimidating??" he asks still not done laughing "can u shut up already give me one bag" i say walking over to him i sit down in the chair next to him. the lights turn back on and i gasp smiling "maaaisoooon" i say taking my phone "who is maison" harry asks now looking confused "none of ur business" i say calling him, "heyy maison how are uu" i ask him "good how about u" he asks as i could see the smile on his face "actually i-" i say but then harry snatches my phone out of my hand and puts it as his ear "sorry mate she's with me right now care to call back?" harry asks and before letting maison asnwer he hangs up "u dick what was that for??" i ask snatching my phone back "shut up" "do u want the couch or my bed?" he asks "what" i ask "ur bed?" i ask again "yea? isnt it good giving u my bed?? my mom told me to ask" he says looking at me confused "sure ur bed" i say already feeling the need to sneak around in his room. after eating we walk up and i sit on his bed. its pretty big and comfy so i was happy. "alright im downstairs goodnight" he says "yea goodnight.." i say being scared for the sounds i am hearing from outside. after a while i cant take it anymore ive been laying here for 2 hours and im scared to death. i tip toe downstairs walk over to the couch to see a sleeping harry his messy hair laying all over his face. "harry" i whisper poking his shoulder "harry" i whisper yell "what" i hear his raspy voive say as he adjust himself opening his eyes "y/n?".....