going home/vacation w harry??

waking up i was tired, yawning i got up stretching. taking a shower and doing all that we heard our teacher call we have 40 minutes until the buss arrives. i packed my bags and was ready to go eat with elle. sitting there i thought of something, vacation. i love vacation so much but we barely talked about it this year. we finished our food and got on the buss. i slept half of the ride. arriving i rub my eyes "aye u have to come with me" harry calls for me while i hug elle "why" i ask frowning "i dont know she just called and ur parents are there too" he says turning around walking away. i stood there and exchanged some last words with elle about facetiming and trips. walking to harry his house with my huge suitcase was annoying but then we finally arrived "what would they want this time" i ask waiting for them to open the door, "ah darlings sit down at the table please" harry's mom says as i put my suitcase away in the corner. i sat down fiddling with my hands as our parents discussed something in the kitchen "stop touching my leg with urs move" i say annoyed at harry his leg constantly bumping against mine "you move" he calls back but before we could start an argument out parents sat in front of us at the big table. "okay so guys we have decided we ate going on vacation together" my mom says, for a second i couldn't think "wait what" i ask "where too?how long?why?" i start to ask way to much questions "first of all calm down its only for one week and a half" my mom says as i gasp "only??" harry asks groaning "where too" i ask "ibiza" my mom says. to be honest ibiza is somewhere ive been wanting to go for a while now but with harry?? thats a whole other story i mean literally "where are we staying" i ask "in a villa at the side of the water" harry's mom says making me a little bit more happy "we are actually going on wednesday so u guys have 3 days to pack" my mom says making me sit up "wait what about my year 10 graduation" i whine "u are definitely going to year 11 and same for harry we know that" she says assuring me.

i was now in the garden and i felt like shit, okay ibiza is literally all ive ever wanted and a villa is super much fun but seriously? with them, i mean i have no problem with the parents and i know they are bestfriends but harry? yikes. i stand up and as if i could go home. i have go go shoppinh for clothes and tell elle about this. taking my heavy suitcase i walk to my house when i got in i instantly call elle "elle emergency sleepover" i say "okay!!" she says hanging up. after 20 minutes she's here, "whats up" she asks "okay so im going to ibiza" i say "whats so bad about that" she asks lookibg confused "...with harry and his family" i say now looking disgusted "no way" she says "no way y/n for how long" she asks "one week and a half but we are already going on wednesday and im missing school until then" i say "oh my god we need to go shopping!!" she says "dont worry about harry dont let him ruin ur vacation when ur back we are going on multiple trips" she says making me smile at her positive behavior. "tomorrow we will go shopping" elle says, we were now in my room ready to go to sleep after we had dinner and talked for hours "okay" i nod smiling. i had some money and i never spend it since we wore a uniform and i only wore my clothes in the weekend. talking to elle we made more plans about shopping day and then drifted into a long deep needed sleep.

authors note: im sorry this is a little short im posting another one today because shopping with elle is just yes.
i made a tiktok account with harry greene edits! its called @hearttstvpperr
and i just made it so yea my name is lisa btw idk if that is even important but yes okay bye loves 🫶🏼