Chapter 5

(Timeskip One Month)

Naruto opened his eyes as the rays of sunlight flickered over his eyes and a groan escaped his lips as he tried to move but couldn't. He looked down at his chest to see the familiar mop of sandy blonde hair that he loved so much and smiled. He put his hand gently over her head and started running his fingers through her long blonde hair tucking in a lock of hair behind her ear as a small smile graced her lips and she snuggled her face in the crook of his neck and kissed it softly in her sleep making him chuckle. He saw that she was in a deep slumber but he had to wake her up and get started on his training. Over the past month since they were together, they hadn't been able to spend much time together since Gaara had her doing missions continuously with her being called the Wind Mistress of the Sand for her impeccable record in missions. Naruto was happy that she had been promoted to Jounin yesterday since the forces needed some high ranking and skilled shinobi in the higher tier of the shinobi forces and with her strategic mind along with the respect she held in the village, both due to her performance and her name and status in the village, her promotion was unanimous in the vote done by the village council.

He brushed the locks of silky blonde hair falling on her face and brushed them off as he leaned down and captured her small and soft pink lips in a kiss. Temari was in a deep sleep when she felt something pressed against her lips and opened her eyes groggily to see but the sensation on her lips told her what it was and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she now lay on top of him and he had one hand buried in her hair and the other soothingly rubbing her lower back just above the waist band of the panties that were the only thing covering her at the moment apart from the loose t-shirt she wore to sleep. She loved those gentle touches he gave her and make her melt in his arms but would never do anything that would take it too far. She trusted him so much that over the past month she had become comfortable enough to wear just a t-shirt and panties in her sleep and never once had Naruto gave her even a wrong touch that would make her feel uncomfortable or tried anything to fool around.

(Flashback)

She still remembered last night, she had been dead tired by the continuous missions that had been straining her and had come home in the evening dead tired to see Naruto just come back from his own training in the same condition as her. He had still cooked her dinner with her favourite side dish and had asked her to come to the room early and get changed just in a towel. She was stunned by his request but had agreed with a smile, the trust she held for him didn't make her doubt him in the slightest. She got into the room to see Naruto in the bathroom and got out of her clothes and wrapped a small towel on herself and lied down on the bed on her stomach, her face in the pillow dead tired. She was barely hanging onto consciousness and was about to fall asleep any moment.

She didn't even sense the bathroom door opening and Naruto coming out and sitting down beside her on the bed. She shivered as she felt Naruto's breath on her neck as she felt him give him a small kiss on her neck and let out a soft moan and smiled. She suddenly felt something wet on her shoulders and looked up to see Naruto rolling up his sleeves and looked at him curiously.

"So what are you about to do Naru-kun, why did you ask me to remove my clothes and get here only in a towel?" she asked softly and he smiled as he kissed her on her cheek softly and nibbled her ear as she let out a soft moan and whispered.

"Mari-hime you have been so stressed over the month and your body needs time to rest, I'll take off your stress tonight." He whispered and shivers ran down her spine as she gazed into his cerulean eyes gazing at her lovingly and nodded. She felt him rub the wet substance all over her uncovered shoulders when he started applying pressure and working out the kinks in her shoulders. She immediately understood he was giving her a massage and let out a soft moan as she felt her tense shoulder relaxing. She felt him rubbing her shoulders gently when all of a sudden he would squeeze her hard and she would let out a soft moan.