Chapter 11

Timeskip Three Days later…

Sunagakure no sato

Temari, Gaara and Kankuro walked in through the gates of the village, and saw the villagers going around and a small bit of construction work going on near the buildings in the vicinity of the Kazekage Tower. Gaara and Kankuro stopped at the gate guards and checked in, seeing the ANBU there guarding it and the ANBU couldn't be happier to see their Kage back. They saw Temari and were about to stop her to tell her to check in, when they saw her expression and the small amounts of killing intent she was leaking and smartly stayed silent making Kankuro snicker that the elite ANBU were scared of a furious Temari. Gaara and Kankuro followed her to the Suna Hospital and saw that there were many people outside waiting and a lot of commotion around the gates.

Suna Hospital

Temari came to the gates of the hospital and saw that there were some people crowded at the gates fighting to go in to meet Naruto and just kept walking silently as the scared civilians and shinobi alike promptly gave her a way to move forward. The ANBU guards guarding the gate moved away seeing the furious kunoichi and knew of her reputation when she was furious; and decided to play it safe and let her go seeing Gaara and Kankuro following her silently and gave them a curt nod who nodded back. She walked up to the reception and saw the receptionist there stamping and going through a lot of files and spoke up.

"Which room is Naruto Uzumaki in?" she asked in a low voice that had a dangerous edge to it which the receptionist didn't notice and kept going through her work not glancing who she was talking to.

"I have already told everyone Naruto-sama is not to have any visitors unless authorized by the council, now go there is a lot of work to do." She said stamping a paper and Temari slammed her palm on the desk making the files fall, leaking a lot of killing intent causing her to look startled to see who she had spoken to.

"I will ask again which room is Naruto Uzumaki in?" she spoke in a low tone and the receptionist gulped seeing she would blow up any minute and spoke up.

"N-Naruto-sama is n-not to have a-any…" she stuttered and tried to speak again when Gaara came to her from behind. "… Let her pass she has my authority and the last I checked I am the Kazekage." He said and the receptionist beamed at seeing him back and nodded signing a visiting card that she handed to Temari who took it with a nod and moved to the secure wing of the hospital guarded by the ANBU for special and higher level shinobi. She walked through the wing and up the stairs to the third floor followed by Gaara and Kankuro at a distance as she came to room 302 and saw Dragon himself standing there as he stood in her path blocking her entry.

"I'm sorry Temari-sama but no one can visit Naruto-sama, not even…" he was cut off as she slapped the visiting card on his mask and pushed him aside as a snickering Kankuro and Gaara with an amused smile came up.

"Well so much for the respect for an ANBU commander in front of an angry Temari." Said Kankuro laughing and Gaara nodded as Dragon looked down embarrassed as he watched her slide the door open and go in closing and locking it behind her. He too wasn't one to stop her entry from seeing her lover as well as seeing her expression but at least he tried. Gaara put a hand over his shoulder as he looked at his Kage and came to his senses kneeling down.

"Kazekage-sama you have returned." He said stoically and Gaara nodded as he sat down on the waiting chairs with Kankuro waiting for Temari to be done so he could see him, if maybe he was alive by the time she was done with him.

"Dragon go and inform the council that I have returned and taken charge and lift up the emergency protocol. I shall meet with the council at noon after I have met with Uzumaki." He said stoically and Dragon nodded listening to his orders. "Dismissed." He said and Dragon stood up and bowed to his leader.