Chapter 13

(Timeskip One Week later)

Sunagakure no sato

A week had passed and the Sabaku estates were bright and fully decorated as the day the whole village, the Sabaku family and especially our two favourite blondes had been waiting for had finally arrived. The whole open area of the compounds were decorated with some of the most expensive food from the village lined up on the tables to the sides. There was a special stand to the side that had been kept covered for later and was to be opened by someone specifically. Kankuro stood at the entrance of the compounds for the first time in a normal suit and without makeup as he welcomed the guests to the wedding ceremony with a smile. Temari had specifically threatened him not to wear any makeup or bring any of his dolls to her wedding or only Kami herself would save him from her wrath. Needless to say he hadn't argued to any of those points even though he thought it was war paint and battle puppets inwardly and thought they were really cool.

Naruto and Temari's bedroom…

"Ahh Naru-kun…" moaned Temari as Naruto captured her lips and was laid on over her completely pressed on her. She had her hand in his hair pulling him in and the other on his neck while he had her waist straddled and his hand in her open hair as he pushed his tongue in and their tongues battled for dominance and he gave her a lip lock again as he broke off breathing heavily and saw the flush face of Temari and her rosy pink blush as he kissed her cheek softly and buried his face in her neck and kissed it softly making her smile and snuggled in her arms. She giggled softly as he looked at her curiously and she wrapped her arms around his neck and their foreheads touched as she gazed at him lovingly and with a bit of longing as she bit her lip softly.

"Today is the day Naru-kun, and here we are making out instead of getting ready for the wedding." She whispered softly and he chuckled as he gave her a soft kiss on the lips and rubbed her cheek softly.

"And when have we been a normal couple hime?" he whispered softly and she giggled in her melodic voice that warmed his heart and made him smile.

"Are you nervous?" she asked with a blush and he nodded with a smile.

"Hai." He said honestly and she looked at him with a worried glance.

"Why?" she asked gently and he smiled as he kissed her forehead softly and gave her a heart-warming smile.

"Today is the most special day of my life, the day I complete the dream that I have had since I was a child. Have a loving wife to hold, who would be at my side no matter what and spend my life with her. I know that it is even more special to you, and I don't want anything to go wrong. I want it to be the most special day of our lives and one which we remember forever with smiles on our faces." He answered honestly and softly and she smiled as he washed all her nervousness away and kissed him softly and rubbed his whiskers making him lean into her touch as she smiled.

"Don't worry, the most important thing is that I have you by my side. It will be the most special day of our lives and everything will be perfect as long as I'm with you. You want to be with me too don't you?" she whispered softly and he smiled warmly and nodded as she saw the love his eyes held as he spoke up.

"I won't exchange the chance of being with you for anything in the world hime." He said softly and she kissed him softly and nodded with a smile as Naruto sat up and put her on his lap brushing her hair softly as she kept her head on his shoulder and sighed happily. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Uzumaki, the guests are arriving already. Get ready, you guys are about to be married anyway. Fool around later." Came the stoic voice of Gaara and Naruto sighed and Temari giggled with a blush hearing his voice and words then got up from his lap as she re-did her hair in a high ponytail and turned to him with her hands on her hips and a mock glare with a playful smile on her face as she tapped her feet and looked at him an angry mother though the ever present blush took most of the effect off, making her look all the more adorable in his opinion.