Chapter 19

Sunagakure no Sato

Namikaze Households

The pale fingers of dawn peered in from the window, bathing the entire room in it's illuminating radiance. There was no ringing of alarm this morning, nor had there been any need of one. Both the house's residents had prior engagements to tend to, ones that had been made weeks beforehand for that matter. Feeling the soft brush of lips on his neck, Naruto smiled, lightly stroking his slumbering wife's lovely hair.

"Last night was amazing."

Looking down, surprised to see her awake so early, loving azure eyes stared into sleepy teals for a moment too long, taking his time to appreciate the beauty he had been adrift from for the past few weeks. Naruto flicked a lock of hair tickling her eyelash, "It was, wasn't it…?" he murmured softly. Temari said nothing in reply, opting to smile dreamily and snuggle her face on his chest instead. She was already quite aware that the two of them had a rather lively 'bedroom' life, but the events of last night had shattered the boundaries of it's realms quite literally.

"How many times was it, six right…?" her voice was low, she seemed almost shy to ask it out loud. Smiling, Naruto placed a loving peck on top of her head.

"Seven."

Her finger traced his chest line before rotating in concentric circles, teeth gnawing away nervously at her lip, "Do you think, you know…?" she blushed, unable to say or even look at him anymore from sheer embarrassment . Words didn't need to be spoken for Naruto to catch her drift, he smiled, "I think so, yes. But we'll keep trying just to be sure." he whispered knavishly. She giggled, bonking his chest playfully when she realized just what it was he was insinuating, "Pervert." she mumbled.

Naruto rose an amused eyebrow hearing her soft mumble, "I am serious, you know."

His palm cupped her cheek, making her face up to him for a deep kiss. She broke it off before things got heated up, frowning with a gasp, "I'm still sore." she pouted.

He flipped her over, earning a squeal of delight from his princess before his head mysteriously vanished into the blanket. "I can help you with that." he said. Her face ranged from being confused, to one of horrified realization a second too late. He had already found his spot by then;

She moaned loudly, "Ah!"

Throwing her face aside, cheeks flushed, Temari grabbed the sheets tightly within her fists as her resolve to keep him off of her kept crumbling into oblivion. Her arms reached into her blanket, cradling his head between her legs.

"More…!"

Needless to say, breakfast was not served to the couple that morning.

Tsunade walked up to the door after hearing a knock. It honestly felt quite weird to receive a guest for a place she was staying as a guest herself. But it made her happy too, a small part of her wished she could do this everyday - wake up in the morning without a hangover, knowing there was a family waiting for her in the house.

It made her feel cherished.

Opening the door, she was a bit startled seeing exactly who it was, "Kazekage-dono." she greeted, nodding politely. Her greeting was returned with a polite nod of his own, "Hokage-dono." he stated monotonously.

"May I?"

The buxom blonde Kage blushed and moved aside with a start, "Of course, where are my manners."

Closing the door behind her, she followed Gaara to the living room all the while noting his little actions. He was tending to photo frames and flower vases as he trudged, as if he had done this chore a thousand times. It made her take note of how familiar he seemed to this estate, a pang of envy sliced her heart at that, "Naruto and Temari…" she drawled, wondering just how it was she would make him excuse the couple for not being present to receive them.