Chapter 7

Sunagakure no sato

Naruto got out of the Kazekage Tower and started searching for Temari. He looked everywhere from the Sabaku estate to all the spots she hung out at and was now getting worried. He frantically searched for her everywhere as the sun was going down and now his heart was racing fast thinking something might have happened to her. He rocked his brain for where she might have gone off to when his brain suddenly clicked and he rushed to the cave where he took her for his first date and rushed there. He entered the cave and started looking around as he saw her there sleeping leaning against the tree with Kiara sleeping beside her and sighed in relief. He slowly walked up as Kiara heard footsteps and opened her eyes to see her summoner and he put his finger to his lips telling her to stay quiet and sat beside his princess. He gently put his hand beside her head and put it on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled in his stomach in her sleep making him smile.

He saw the tear marks across her cheek and knew she had been crying as he ran his fingers through her hair and gently laid a kiss on top of her head and she smiled in her sleep and snuggled further. He kept rubbing her head for an hour as her eyes fluttered open and she saw that she was sleeping on something very comfortable and warm and knew what it was as she tried to get away by sitting up but Naruto pulled her to his lap and gripped her tightly burying his face in her neck as she struggled in his grip.

"Let me go!" she said angrily and he kissed her neck softly making her struggle a bit less and started laying kisses and licking her sensitive skin softly as her struggles ceased and she tilted her head sideways and pulled his head closer by his hair.

"Let me go ahh… Naru-kun!" she moaned and tried to resist half-heartedly and he smirked pulling her kimono sideways and bit her collarbone gently drawing a bit of blood as she gasped.

"Ahh Naru-kun…" she moaned in pleasure as he softly licked the mark clean of the bit of blood and laid soft kisses up her neck going to her ear as she pulled his head closer letting him have the access he needed and he gently kissed and licked her ear nibbling it softly getting another soft moan from her beautiful pink lips.

"I'm sorry hime." He whispered and buried his face in her neck taking in the scent of her hair and she smiled as he took her anger away and ran her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes as he held her tightly close to him.

"If you didn't agree with me at least don't agree with him." She whispered softly and he nodded and softly kissed her neck making her smile.

"I know hime but it was an order from the council, you would have had to do it either way so I tried to convince you. I wasn't going against you." He said softly and she smiled and nodded.

"I know I just got angry thinking of that stupid village and needed to vent my frustrations." She said and he nodded as she saw the state his clothes were in since she left him and was confused as to why they were in such bad shape.

"Why are your clothes that way Naru-kun?" she asked and he sighed tiredly in her neck.

"I was worried sick about you hime." He said with a sigh and she was confused as he continued." You ran away angry and I knew you were about to cry and that was why you ran away. I searched the village top to bottom for two hours and still didn't find you. I was scared something had happened to you." He whispered and tightened his hold on her making her gasp at her stupidity.

"This was the last place left and if you weren't here I would have torn this village apart top to bottom to find you." He whispered as she felt a tear on her neck and knew she shouldn't have run away like that. "Don't run away like that again." He whispered kissing her neck and she nodded.