Chapter 6

(Timeskip Three Years)

Konohagakure no sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Tsunade was sitting in her office going through paperwork and had black rings under her eyes from the lack of sleep she had from the stress that had accumulated on her over the years. She was the one who was hit the hardest with Naruto's banishment in the whole village. She had resorted to sake as her relief but that too only temporarily resolved her pain. she had turned vicious towards the council especially the esteemed elders or the mummies as she liked to call them. She had tried to change the opinion of the council but they were firm on their opinion along with the fire daimyo's support only the feudal lord had the power to overturn the decision for Naruto but she knew he wouldn't get his hands into such a trivial matter.

She was broken out of her musings as Shizune came in saying the council was called. She grit her teeth knowing that those dead weights on the face of the earth would do or say something to completely destroy her already stressed situation.

Hokage Tower

Council Chambers

The Konoha council was called as the clan heads sat to the right side of the table with the civilian council to the left and the clan elders at the front. They were all murmuring on trivial things as Tsunade entered and took her seat at the head of the table with a stern expression on her face.

"Alright who has called this meeting and why? And trust me, there better be a good reason for this or else I won't be really happy." She said in a cold tone as both sides of the council gulped from her tone and glanced at each other to see who had called the meeting.

"We have called the meeting Tsunade." Said Koharu and Tsunade narrowed her eyes at the old coot.

"It's Hokage-sama to you esteemed elder Koharu, remember that or Anko will remind you to know how to address your superiors personally. Now may I know the reason for this urgent meeting that you have called us here for." She stated coldly and the council was silent as everyone knew how vicious she had turned after the banishment of the demon brat. Koharu sweated at her tone and threat and nodded.

"My apologies Hokage-sama, but we have some important information and some situations we would like to address with you." Said Koharu and Tsunade nodded motioning her to continue on as she spoke up.

"As you know Hokage-sama since the last year our alliances with the wave and spring countries have been in turmoil for the past two years; and now they have finally broken all alliances, as the three-year trade alliances with them came for renewal they completely rejected them and have allied themselves to Suna now completely; and they have said to have gained an even better alliance contract than us." Said Koharu as Tsunade raised an eyebrow at her words.

"Oh how so?" asked Tsunade curiously and Homura spoke up this time.

"Earlier in our alliances we were allied only for mutual trade contracts. It was a give take sort of a relationship. They supplied us with their resources and we compliantly to the contract supplied them with the native resources of the Land of Fire." He said and Tsunade nodded already knowing it as he continued.

"But their alliance for Suna is completely different. Since Suna isn't as rich in the native plantations that we possess they have decided to give their own resources in return." He said and Tsunade looked at him confused.

"And what is the problem with that?" she asked and Koharu replied.

"Since Suna is mainly rich only in metals or precious stones they have put in the alliance to give those to them at a lesser price getting their resources in return for the reconciliation." Said Koharu and Tsunade understood everything. Suna gained resources and even managed to sell them their own while the leaf only exchanged them at the exchange price laid down in the alliance which gave Suna the deal in which they could manage their own prices, which meant Suna had complete control. Homura however continued.