Dreams and Payback

Edric started dozing off during illusions class. All they did was take a test and Edric finished it in a swift 20 minutes. Now he had absolutely nothing to do, so he started to fall asleep, he did have an eventful morning after all.

He soon drifted off, and soon into a dream. In the dream Edric was in the clearing in the woods near his house again. He was just standing there until a figure emerged from the woods.

It was the Golden Guard!

Edric widely smiled and walked over to him with his arms outstretched.

"Goldie, how's it goi-" Edric was cut off when the Golden Guard walked forward and placed a finger on Edric's lips.

The Golden Guard began to talk in the the most seductive tone Edric had ever heard. "Shhh, you talk too much." Edric was frozen, how could something be so hot.

"I-um-uh..." Edric was at a loss for words. All his dreams were coming true right here and right now. Suddenly the Golden Guard lifted his mask up just a little, only revealing his perfect pink lips.

Suddenly those lips started slowly coming towards his, and Edric was still frozen not knowing what to do, when suddenly those lips finally met his, kissing him. Edric was in heaven. HE WAS FUCKING KISSING THE GOLDEN GUARD.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end when he was suddenly loudly woken up by the bell signalling classes end. Edric wiped the drool he didn't realize he had off his cheek and started to gather his things. Then he looked at Emira, who was giving him a rather concerned look.

"What?" Edric had no idea why she was looking at him like that.

"Um well, you were asleep, and um, you were talking..." Emira trailed off.

Crap!

"I-i was talking? What was I saying?"

Emira smirked a bit, and started to pull out her scroll. "Well I videoed it and posted it, you should see."

Crap...again!

"Emira!!! You can't post things without my permission!"

Emira frowned at him. "Yeah, well this was just payback from when you posted a video of me when I was high on that healing potion mom gave me."

Edric was about to respond but she was right. Now they are even. He pulled out his scroll and went on Emira's Penstagram. There was a video of Edric sleeping with his head down sideways on the desk. He had his mouth open, with a little drool dripping out. Suddenly he started mumbling something.

"Mmh, Goldie.... Why don't you just leave the emperor... and come stay with me... the Golden Guard deserves so much better than Belos...you deserve me..."

Edric started in horror at what was on the screen. What if the Golden Guard saw this, he'd think I'm freak.

"Oh and look, it's already got 100k veiws!!!!"

Edric couldn't take it, he was already wicked late for his history class, and Hunter was probably worried sick.

"Fine Em, we're even, now I've gotta go catch a class with a cute blonde boy" Edric said as he started to trudge off.

"Tell Blondie I said hi!" Emira called after him.

"I will and I told you to stop calling him Blondie!" Edric was the nickname guy, he came up with the cute nicknames for the cute boys.

"Not a chance Ed!"

. . .

Edric finally arrived at history. His teacher was used to him being late all the time so he just walked right in. He walked over to where Hunter was waiting for him, and sat down.