Welcome to Blight Manor

It was the next day, Thursday, and Hunter was nervously walking to History. He wasn't sure what Edric thought of the flowers and note. Did he forgive him? Did he like them? He walked into class and thankfully saw Edric sitting there in a much better mood than before. He waved Hunter over.

"Hunter thankyou so much, you were right, the guy was just busy. He left me apology flowers last night."

Hunter smiled. The nervousness fading. He did like them.

"That's great Edric, if you don't mind me asking, who is this guy?"

Edric looked down bashfully. "Um it's a secret, he's my secret lover."

Secret Lover!?!

"Well then how would you describe him." Hunter had to know for sure how Edric thought of him.

"Oh he's sooo cute." He doesn't even know my face.

"He has the cutest voice, and is sooo funny."

I'm all those things too, what makes him so special. Wait that's me...why is my life so weird.

"Well he sounds amazing..." Hunter couldn't help but feel jealous of himself. Hunter still didn't know why he got so jealous when Edric talked about other guys.

"Blondie, am I detecting a hint of jealousy." Edric was smirking.

Hunter blushed. "What no, why would I be jealous of a cute funny guy, those are just general terms."

"Sure thing Blondie, your "not jealous"."

The two of them stopped talking when the teacher reminded the class that they had a test tomorrow. Edric groaned. "Ugh, I'm going to fail, I still don't understand how to figure this out."

Then an idea popped into Hunter's head. "Hey I talked to my Uncle, and he agreed that I could go over your house to study."

Edric's face brightened up at that. "That's a great idea!!! I'd love for you to come over, although my room is a complete mess."

Hunter shrugged. "That doesn't bother me." He said winking. A feint blush dusted Edric's cheeks but it was hardly noticeable.

. . .

The rest of the day went by quickly. Not much happened. They went to their normal library hangout spot and spied on Viney and Emira across the room gossiping about how they are so obvious and should just admit it already. Edric then proceeded to go over there and use his illusions to make Emira's hair turn pink so she ended up chasing him down for a good 5 minutes, with an intent to kill. Edric only ended up getting caught when he saw Hunter laughing at his antics, and it distracted him. He froze up and stared, blushing at the happy carefree sight of him and ended up getting tackled to the ground by Emira. The rest happened so fast that Hunter hadn't seen what happened. After that they parted ways and went to their own classes. Nothing really happened in science but after that, Hunter met with Edric outside the school.

"Hey Blondie, ready to go to my place?"

Hunter had already notified the emperor and told him, and the emperor said it was alright. "Yup."

The two started walking in a comfortable silence. "So I can't believe I'm already taking you home to my parents, wow this relationship is moving so fast..." Edric said in a suggestive tone. Hunter just laughed it off but what Edric said did have some truth to it. They had just met technically that weekend, but that was the Golden Guard. At this point Hunter was living two separate lives. But they had just met on Monday and now it's Thursday. So much had happened to them in just those few days.