Scars and Confrontations

TW: Blood, Trauma

Hunter was still in The Owl House sitting on their couch drinking some Fizzy Demon Pop. It was a strange carbonated drink that came in different flavors. This particular one was blue and tasted a little like the berries that he ate back at the castle. Luz was drinking a similar purple one next to him. The two had been discussing school the next day. It was around 9 pm. and Hunter should honestly be heading back to the castle for sleep but he was slightly scared to go back. As if he summoned the thought of going back just by thinking of it he got a text from Steve.

Hunter looked down at his scroll and the text said that Belos needed Hunter to report to his throne room idmediatly. Hunter texted back an ok then gulped. He really had to go back now. Does he know that I remember Encaro.

Luz looked over at him. "Hunter, you okay?"

Hunter was shaking slightly. He tried calming himself down, he didn't want to let Belos get to him anymore. "Yeah Luz, I'm okay, I just need to report back the castle, but I'll see you tomorrow, tell Eda and King I said goodbye."

Luz got up with Hunter and walked him towards the door. "Okay I will, just please be careful."

Hunter opened the door and smiled. "I will be, I promise, besides Belos can't hurt me anymore." Luz gave a confident but still worried smile before waving goodbye and closing the door.

Hunter had his staff out and said a quick goodbye to Hooty before flying off towards the castle. After the quick 5 minute ride to get there he flew over to his bedroom window. He climbed through it and the staff turned back into Flapjack who looked uneasy. Hunter patted his head.

"Don't worry Flapjack everything is going to be okay, but I want you to fly back to the Owl House and tell Luz to take care of you for the day and give you back to me tomorrow ok?" Flapjack tweeted in understanding but his tone still lased with worry. Flapjack flew out the window and started flying back to where he just came from.

Hunter put his mask back on after watching Flapjack leave. He walked out of his room and walked back down to Belos' throne room. He could practically walk there blindfolded at this point by the amount of times he has been there lately.

When he arrived infront of the door he gulped and prepped himself before opening it and taking his place on the floor that he was accustomed to.

"You wanted to see me uncle." Hunter spoke with calm collected confidence. He didn't want his voice to shake. He didn't want Belos to know he was worried. He couldn't seem weak to him, not anymore.

"Ah yes Hunter, finally you've arrived. The matter I've summoned you here to discuss is quite serious."

Hunter mentally prepared himself for what was next, muttering a quick "oh shit" in his head.

"You've been lying to me Hunter."

Hunter was about to speak and defend himself but Belos continued.

"I had requested you to spy on the Owl Lady but you seem to be defending her and lying about information that you've discovered. You are protecting her and her traitorous friends. "

Shit does he know about Raine???

"Not to mention I told you not to reveal your identity and yet you did to one of the Blights and you went into the Owl House and had close chat with the Human. "

How does he know all of this???

"Also Hunter, you seem to be repeating past mistakes, a big mistake in fact from 4 years ago, that I'm sure you might remember well, well at least now you do."