Chapter 88: You Remember?

*Guys... You need to give me some time on updating this story. I love you and all but I also need to work on my homework, my other stories and also other things that are going on. This chapter is really short since you wanted me to update today. I would have made it a whole lot longer but i would have updated tomorrow. Please give me some time. I have to work on my science fair project that is due next week and i didn't even start on it. I love you guys and I spend a lot of time on my lap top writing my stories. I was trying to write this chapter just a while ago and my mom got mad at me for being on the lap top to much and almost made me take down my wattpad. I told her that i couldn't cuz then i would upset my readers and I couldn't do that to you guys. So she said that was the last time she would let me be on the laptop that long.

Please give me some time on updating.

Niall’s P.O.V

“Do you remember anything?” I asked.

Hopefully she could at least remember a little bit from the past.

I really need her to remember everything that happened.

I need my Liz back.

“No. I don’t remember anything” She said.

I frowned.

But I couldn’t tell if she was lying.

I remember Eric said that you could tell when she’s lying when she bites her lip.

But she is biting her lip lightly.

But why would she lie about this?

We got back to the house.

Liz seemed a bit...different.

She seemed to be in a deep thought.

But what was she thinking about?

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Um girls...can I talk to you in my room?” I said.

“Sure!” Perrie said.

We all went up to my room leaving the confused guys in the living room.

Once we got in my room I shut the door.

“What did you wanna talk about?” Danielle said.

I breathed in deeply.

“I remember” I said.

“Really?! When?!” Perrie said.

“Well at the co cart place. Remember when Niall bumped into me? Yeah well I hit my head pretty hard and I guess I got my memory back from that” I said.

They smiled back at me.

“Thats great!” Eleanor said.

“Yeah but since I remember everything...I also know that Niall lied to me” I said sitting down on my bed.

“He lied to you?” Julia said.

I nodded.

“Bout what?” Eleanor said sitting across from me.

“Well I don’t know if he told you about what happened at the club but when we went I saw him kissing Ella.” I said.

“That girl that made you two break up?” Perrie said.

I nodded.

“I remember I ran out of that place and drove Niall’s car and I got into a car crash. Then I woke up in the hospital bed and I asked Niall what happened cuz I heard the pap saying why I left the club alone. And he said that I just need some fresh air. He lied to me” I said.

“What are you gonna do?” Julia said.

“I don’t know” I said laying down.

“Maybe he wasn’t thinking straight when he kissed her?” Perrie said.

I shrugged.

“I know Niall. He wouldn’t do this on purpose. He must have had too many drinks or something” Eleanor said.

“But if he did then why would he hold onto her waist” I said closing my eyes shut tightly.

Silence.

“You know what. Do you have Ella’s number? I’m gonna track that bitch down and smash the crap out of her” Eleanor said.

I chuckled.

“El. Its fine. But I would love you too but she is probably gone by now. That was in Ireland” I said.

“Shes sassy just like Louis” Julia said chuckling.

El blushed.

“Are you gonna tell the lads that you remember?” Danielle said.

“I don’t know. If I do then they are gonna tell Niall” I said.

“But why can’t you tell Niall?” Julia said.

“Cuz then he is gonna know that I knew the real reason why I left the club alone” I said.

“He must of known that you were gonna find out anyways” Perrie said.

“But then why would he lie to me?” I said.

“This is getting confusing. So what you're saying is...we don’t tell the lads that you remember” El said.

I nodded.

“Promise you guys won’t tell?” I said.

They nodded.

“Promise” They said.

I smiled and got up.

I opened my door and the lads fell in.

“Hello....” They said.

“YOU BUTTWIPES! WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING?!” I said.

“Sorry...” Louis said.

They stood up.

“You remember?” Niall said.