Drop-Zone*

Flying over the Caribbean the Team was on their way to Isla Santa Prisca, known as the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo-steroid that was sold as Venom, a drug that gave the user enhanced strength

Flying over the Caribbean the Team was on their way to Isla Santa Prisca, known as the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo-steroid that was sold as Venom, a drug that gave the user enhanced strength. After a quick debriefing from Batman, the group of teens were informed that they were to only observe and report, something that made Magíca stifle a laugh. Looking over at Robin who had a slight smirk on his face, Lennon knew what the Boy Wonder was thinking about, making her shake her head at his inflated ego. Batman really needed to humble his ass down if he thought he would make a good leader. Before heading off to their mission Robin had asked who was team leader to which Batman merely said it was up to them to decide. Leave it to the Dark Knight to let a group of superhero teens make such an important decision. That was going to end well.

Arriving at their destination, Miss Martina began to get the bioship ready. "Drop Zone A in 30." she announced.

Pressing his Atlantean symbol which changed his normal red costume to black, Aqulad nodded. "Ready." He confirmed.

"Putting Bio-Ship in camouflage mode." Jumping out of the ship and into the water, Aqualad disappeared. While the others waited in the bio-ship, he was to patch any heat and motion sensors that would alert the inhabitants of the island of their arrival.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data's now on a continuous loop. Move in." Aqualad confirmed through his communicator.

"Drop Zone B."

Getting up, Magíca and the others waited as Miss Martian and Kid Flash changed into their stealth-mode clothing. The young witch, along with Robin didn't have to change as their costumes were already dark compared to their teammates usual bright clothing.

"How cool is this?" Kid asked the girls as he pressed his lighting bolt symbol to go into stealth-mode.

"Meh." Magíca jokingly said with a small shrug making the redhead stick out his tongue at her.

"Very impressive." Miss Martian complimented before her bio organic clothes changed via mental command.

"Uh, that works too." Kid said before turning to Superboy. "Hey, Supey. Not too late to put on the new Stealth-Tech."

"No capes. No tights. No offense." Superboy firmly replied, crossing his arms.

"And to think, we all wanted you to sport those nice red undies and blue tights Superman flies in." Lennon teased making the young kryptonian slightly fluster before Kid flicked her on the head. "Ow."

"It totally works for you," M'gann absentmindedly said, receiving a weird look from Superboy and Kid. "In that you can totally do good work in those clothes." Magíca giggled as she watched her friend embarrass herself. It was more than obvious that the martian had a crush on Superboy and seeing herself cover her face with her hood before camouflaging herself made the brunette giggle even harder.