Fireworks*

The last thing Lennon remembered was falling unconscious now she found herself surrounded in darkness, following an unknown presence she was drawn to

The last thing Lennon remembered was falling unconscious now she found herself surrounded in darkness, following an unknown presence she was drawn to. For some reason she felt safe with it.. Lennon. They whispered. Lennon. Why did they sound so familiar? Despiértate mi niña. Despiértate...

Waking up with a gasp, the brunette found herself and the boys captured and stuffed into pods. Fuck, she thought. Ollie is going to kill me. Closing her eyes and hoping to use her powers to release herself, Lennon yelped when she got shocked. Turns out whoever had captured them had made sure she wasn't able to use her powers so easily. Pulling at the metal restraints that were around her wrists the young witch eventually gave up, they were extremely tight on her to the point she could already feel bruises forming and with already sporting a long scratch from one of those genomorphs, she didn't want to give Oliver to have a heart attack.

Seeing that the boys were still unconscious, Lennon soon realized that Superboy had been staring at her the entire time. His head slightly tilted as he looked up and down at her, the girl doing the same. She found it rather odd that he was just staring at her, not peeping a word and yet despite his odd behavior, Lennon was unfazed by it. If anything she should be furious at him, yelling things at him, threatening him considering he had beaten the crap out of her and her friends. Knocked her unconscious without a second thought and yet Lennon couldn't help but shoot him a small smile, her instincts telling her that he wasn't as bad as he seemed. I mean it wasn't entirely his fault for their capture, right? He was more likely doing what those genowhatever made him do.

Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Superboy wondered as to why the young girl in front of him was being nice to him, it made him feel weird inside. Hearing the boys gaining consciousness, both Lennon and Superboy glanced at them before looking back at one another.

"Hey! Stop staring at her you freak!" The red headed boy demanded, bothered that the Kryptonian wouldn't keep his eyes off his best friend. Glancing at her one last time Superboy then turned his attention to Kid Flash who became more unsettled. "What? What do you want? Quit staring. You're creeping me out." he yelled out.

"Kid!" Lennon scolded. "He's not doing anything wrong. He's probably just curious about us."

"Are you serious right now?!" Wally asked in disbelief. "You're defending Mr. Stares-a-lot?

"Uh, KF, how about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look?" Robin added.

"We only sought to help you." Aqualad told Superboy who continued to look at the four teens with curiosity.

"Yeah, we free you, and you turn on us. How's that for grati...?"

"Kid, please, be quiet now. I believe our new friend was not in full control of his actions."

Lennon immediately agreed. "It was those things above him." She stated, remembering that right before Superboy had fully woken up she had only been the only one to notice that the horns from the small genomorphs glowed red before he woke up and attacked them. She was more certain now those things had commanded him to attack them without giving him a choice.