Welcome to Happy Harbor*

Hiding behind a shipping container alongside Kid Flash, a snort escaped Magíca as they waited for Speedy's signal

Hiding behind a shipping container alongside Kid Flash, a snort escaped Magíca as they waited for Speedy's signal. "What's so funny?" The redhead asked.

"Doesn't Brick remind you of those rock 'em sock 'em robots? The red one." She asked, continuing to snort into her mouth.

KF squinted his eyes as he rubbed his chin. "Mmm more like those huge Lego blocks for toddlers." He said, the two sharing a look before bursting into laughter.

"Will you two stop flirting!" Robin hissed. "You're gonna blow our cover."

KF turned red. "Dude, we're not flirting!" Magíca just rolled her eyes and used her powers to flip Robin's cape over his head.

"Ahhh!"

"You again." They heard from a distance.

"Ooop that's my cue." The brunette said, blowing the boys a kiss before disappearing.

"I'm starting to get insulted Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally." Brick yelled, pointing a gun at Speedy.

"He's got a hot date with Canary!" Magíca shouted from a distance. "So you're stuck with us."

Brick shot at the siblings with the brunette and redhead quickly running, shooting arrows and energy balls at the man. Lennon giggled, finding it quite hilarious that Brick didn't have a great aim. "Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?" The man yelled when Speedy destroyed his suit. "Scorch the earth, boys." Thankfully before things could go bad the boys had intervened.

"The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need." Aqualad commented after saving the siblings from a boulder Brick had thrown at them.

"For covert missions. You know, spy stuff." Robin added.

"Wait till you see Superboy and Miss Martian. But I saw her first." KF said, appearing next to the witch.

"If KF gets Miss Martian then I get Superboy."

"Wait what?!"

Brick disrupted their conversation causing the team to split up, Speedy and Magíca once again teaming up and shooting at the man. "Ha, ha. Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job."

"I'm a girl you dickhead!" Magíca shouted.

Speedy pointed an arrow at Brick, the man welcoming the shot. "Go ahead." he ordered, so he did not aware that he'd end up covered in material.

"Pendejo." The brunette commented.

"High-density polyurethane foam. Nice." KF complimented.

"So, Speedy, you in?" Robin asked.

"Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse hang-out with the other kids."

"Of course you don't. You're 18." Magíca snarked, to which Speedy ignored.