Homefront*

The spell book Emilio left Lennon was gorgeous

It was enormous with a dark leather burgundy cover and golden rim pages Attached was a velvet striped bookmark and it carried hundreds of pages with spells, incarnations, charms, potions and information of mythical creatures and stories. Some she had never heard of or could have ever imagined. Flipping through the pages the young witch was mesmerized by the writing, completely in awe and determined to learn many of the things in the book. She still couldn't believe this had been in her family for generations and now it was hers under unimaginable circumstances. Hearing a knock on her door, Lennon quickly stashed the book under her pillow before yelling out a small 'come in'.

"Hey." Greeted Roy. "Popped by to see how you were doing." Lennon made a face. It had only been a couple days since Emilio's funeral so she wasn't really doing well. Realizing that what he said was completely stupid Roy immediately apologized. "Sorry." Taking a seat next to her, the redhead examined his baby sister. She was exhausted, her face was blotchy and sticky from crying, her eyes were puffy and it was obvious that she hadn't changed all day. Oliver and Dinah were worried about her and even told Roy that Lennon hadn't really been eating. "Have you gone back to the cave?" She shook her head. "Right. Umm has Kaldur talked to you by any chance?"

"Not since the funeral. But he's been checking up on me through text. They all have." She said, her voice a bit raspy. 'Why?"

Roy debated telling his sister. It was too soon to bring the topic up and she was in a sensitive state, he didn't want to worry her or even burden her with the information but then again when she was ready to go back with the Team she'd be back with the mole. She'd be in danger. "Look, the day that Emilio died." Lennon's heart dropped. "Kaldur had joined me on a mission."

"You mean the whole thing with Luthor and the peace summit. I already know about that. It was all over the news. Great job by the way."

"Thanks. Look there's more to that night."

"Okay.. What is it?" She asked, already growing impatient.

"When we were against Cheshire and Sportsmaster I overheard Sportsmaster tell Kaldur he's been getting intel about the team from the inside." Lennon blankly stared at her brother. "Kaldur said he wasn't going to let anyone on the team know. Wants to investigate on his own and not risk tipping off the mole."

"So why are you telling me?"

"Len, I need you to be careful, especially with your new friends."

Lennon confusedly stared at her brother before realizing what he was insinuating.. "You actually think there's a mole? Oh my god I can't believe you?!" She practically jumped off her bed. "You think it's one of my friends do you?" Roy didn't say anything. He didn't have to say anything. She could practically hear what he was thinking without even trying. "Who?" She asked.

"What?"

"Who? Who exactly do you think is the mole?" Now she was demanding to know.

"Len, it doesn't matter. Look I know this wasn't the right time but I don't want to risk you getting hurt."