Targets*

A scream was heard throughout the entire Castellanos-Queen manor

Emilio had just broken the news to Lennon and Oliver that he was officially staying. "Are you serious?" She squealed.

"Si mijita." The older man laughed, giving his granddaughter a hug. "After tomorrow morning I'll officially be moving back to Star City to be closer to you and Ollie."

"No more travels?" The girl asked not wanting to get her hopes high but completely failing.

"No more personal travels or missions unless given by the League. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

"You're really staying?" She asked again to which her grandfather nodded. "I can't believe this!" Lennon squealed again.

"Yes and once I'm settled I'll be able to start training you." Emilio revealed.

Lennon couldn't believe it. "No!?"

"Yes." Emilio nodded with a laugh. "It does and to make up for the lack of lessons how about I take you out to dinner tomorrow night? You can even invite Dick and Wally and tell me all about your missions and the Team.  After that I'll show you the library." Lennon's eyes brightened at this. She couldn't believe it. Her grandfather was no longer going to disappear for long periods of time to god knows where. He was officially staying and teach her magic. Allow her into the library of his home where he held various magic books and artifacts. A place she was never allowed to go to.  Everything she had been dreaming of was coming true.

"I have to tell the guys about this." she said. Hugging her grandfather one last time and giving him a peck on the cheek before doing the same to Oliver, the brunette said goodnight and ran up to her room to call her best friends.

Emilio watched his granddaughter disappear up the stairs, once he heard the door to her room slam shut he closed the door to the study room and turned to Oliver who was already looking at him with a frown. "Alright let me have it." He said.

"Why are you moving back to Star City?" He immediately asked.

Emilio sighed. "After Kent Nelson's death and seeing how Lennon has been growing with her powers without my assistance I realized that she can't keep going on without a teacher." Oliver didn't say anything, the man just took a sip of his drink. "Do you not approve? I thought you would have been happy with my choice especially after being gone for so long."

"What I don't approve of is giving my goddaughter empty promises."

"I'm not."

"Sure you aren't."

"Ollie-"

"I'm not finished." Oliver spat. "When she joined the Team you promised her you'd train her but you just disappeared."

"I was needed somewhere else."

"Your granddaughter needed you. She's been needing you." Oliver argued. "You think I don't notice how unhappy she is seeing her friends with their mentors."