Secrets*

Lennon had officially been diagnosed

After her third session with Dinah the past week, the blonde was able to confirm that the brunette was suffering from anxiety, minor depression, PTSD from the simulation training and had increased a great fear of being abandoned. Monophobia was the term Dinah officially used. All the information hit Lennon like a truck and although it made her feel worse, the blonde promised her that they would work on it together and reminded the girl that she wasn't alone.

Now rummaging through her closet looking for her shoes, Lennon was starting to panic. She was supposed to be at the cave nearly half an hour ago to help M'gann with Conner's Halloween costume, but she was running late. The Martian had invited the entire team plus Zatanna to their high school's Halloween party to which the brunette immediately accepted the invite. After even that had occurred she didn't want to be stuck at home giving out candy with Oliver and Dinah and since she was homeschooled she wasn't really given the opportunity to hang out with other kids her age, so to say the least, Lennon was extremely excited for tonight, especially since she made her costume herself . "Dad, I can't find my shoes!" the teen yelled.

"Sweetheart, I have them right here." Oliver said as he stood by the door, her shoes in one hand and her moon crown on the other.

Running over to grab them , the girl squealed in excitement. "Ooo, thank you, thank you, thank you! Where were they?" she asked.

"You left them in my room, remember? Something about not wanting to ruin them?"

Quickly putting them on, Lennon ran over to the mirror in her room and twirled to show off her costume to Oliver who laughed at her excitement. He was still nervous about letting her go out with people he didn't know, especially since she was barely starting to act like herself again but Dinah had convinced him that she wasn't going to be alone and that it would be good for the girl to go out and have fun "What do you think?" she asked. "Do I look magical?"

"You look absolutely beautiful." Oliver commented. The archer couldn't help but smile as his daughter continued to fix her hair and inspect her makeup. He thought back to her first Halloween where Andrés had dressed her up as a little pumpkin and had convinced Oliver to dress up as a ghost with him. "Now, remember if you feel uncomfortable at the school let any of your friends know and they'll take you back to the cave."

Lennon playfully rolled her eyes, she loved Oliver and knew he was worried about her but she was excited to be out of the house and mingle with other teens. "Dad, it's just a party. A school party, remember.  I'll be fine." Dad, ugh that made Oliver's heart jump. "Besides, Artemis and Conner already promised you that they'll keep an eye on me and keep boys away." The brunette reminded the man, shooting him a look.

"First of all they volunteered. Second of all, I'm your father and worrying is part of the job."

Lennon kissed Oliver on the cheek. "And I love you for that and I know you're worried about me because of how things have been going but I'll be fine." Feeling her phone buzz, Lennon checked her messages to see a text from Wally asking if she was on her way. "Tsk, I gotta go." Giving Oliver another kiss on the cheek  before grabbing her stuff, Lennon ran out the door. "Bye Dad! I'll text you when I'm on my way home! And don't eat all the candy!" she yelled out. "And if Roy passes by make sure he doesn't scare the kids!"