Bereft*

Lennon didn't feel well

Waking up with the biggest headache in her entire life, not remembering anything from the night before, she sat up with a loud groan. She had expected to be on her bed with Wally laying on the floor next to her only to feel sand around her. Scrunching up her face in confusion, she began to wonder if she had fallen asleep at the beach. "What the.."  Slowly opening her eyes, she immediately closed them back up when the sun directly shined on her face. Wait, why would she be at the beach. Opening them up again with a mere squint, Lennon's eyes widened when she realized she was in the middle of the desert. She freaked out even more when she saw what she was wearing.

Why the hell was she alone? As far as she knew she wasn't a hero and she had stopped trying to convince Oliver since he kept blowing off the idea so what was going on? Unless? Did she leave somewhere with her abuelito? No. That wasn't possible. Realizing that it wasn't smart for her to stay in one spot in case she was in danger, Lennon got up before falling to her knees. Feeling dizzy, the brunette threw up on the side. No. Feeling her forehead she realized she had a fever. Oh god is this what it was? A fever dream. Shaking her head she got back up and began to walk. Where? Well she didn't exactly have a clue. Feeling around in her pockets, she groaned at the realization that she didn't have her cell phone with her either, so for now she was on her own. Dazed and confused.

Walking for what felt like hours, Lennon began to wonder if anyone knew where she was or the fact that she was missing. She was certain that this would be the end of her considering the weather began to grow warmer considering it was peak hour and the sun was so high up. Her fever was growing worse and everything in front of her began to look like a blur. What she wouldn't do for a pitcher of water or anything to cool her down. There was no doubt in her mind that if Oliver knew she was missing in her state, then  he was more than likely looking for her along with Dinah and Roy. Hell the three would probably burn down the city just to find her. And her friends. She wondered what Dick and Wally were doing and whether or not they were worried about her. They probably broke out of school if they found out she was missing. Maybe she was kidnapped by one of Ollie's enemies? Nah no one would be stupid enough to abandon her in the middle of nowhere. Continuing to walk, the young brunette yelled at the top of her lungs in annoyance because everywhere she looked, looked the same. Sand and turning around more sand. Of all the places she found herself lost at why did it have to be the fucking desert. She hated dry heat. "Ahh, I'm tired of walking!" she yelled before breaking into a cough attack.

Falling to her knees again, Lennon felt like she was about to pass out.

Keep going.

What the fuck?

He needs your help.

Who needed her help? Ollie? Roy? Wally? Was her best friend in danger? Was he missing in the desert too? God no. Worry began to cloud her mind as she continued to spin around, trying to decide where to go and help whoever was in trouble. It was suddenly getting harder to breathe as her hands began to tremble and small wisps of magical energy began to leave her finger tips.