Chapter 5

Y/n packs her bag, there are some clothes and books before walking out of the cabin. It's the early morning and the sun is just coming above the horizon. She walks straight into the woods. She hates this day, she remembers the pain before and after the transformations but she has accepted it. Her territory, the cave is two hours from the cabin. She listens to the birds and other animals in the woods, after those hours she sees the cave, two men or waiting at the entrance, standing guard. "Hey guys, good luck tonight" she says before entering. It's very dark and the first thing she does is going into the room that's from her. Putting her bag in the corner and sitting on the floor that is covered in hay. There is little light from the torch in the room. She sighs before going into the great hall were everyone is. Sloan walks to the front of the room. He climbs on top of a big rock so everyone can see him. "Tonight is the night, the full moon will be here, we all know what we need to do but for the omegas I will remind you of the rules, you will transform in your own cave, after you can go outside and run, but be careful try to remember that your in charge. You will eat, hunters will kill and help where needed, don't go to close to the city, our territory is the woods so we stay there, and most of all we kill animals, not humans. Our secret has to stay like this. That is all, have a safe transformation" with that he walks away. Everyone goes back to what they where doing. Y/n walks over to the room where Sheila is.
"You made it, come sit down my child"
"What are you doing?" Y/n says seeing her work with herbs.
"Making sure some wolves don't go out of line. Some omegas are a little wild, the don't have there wolf under control so I'm making them some wolfsbane potion, just to keep there wolf a beat weaker. It will slow them down and help them, but you need to be careful to much and they will hallucinate, render unconscious or even be deadly. Important is how you deliver this herb. This method is very save, they have to rub it on there chess, any other method is to dangerous, I'm warning you my child's you are strong but remember this"
"I will thanks, can I help with anything?"
"No thank you, but I like the company, how is you girl?"
"She is good, she came by yesterday, I almost blew it. You know how the days before can be dangerous, well she gave me a kiss on the cheek when she left, I think my eyes changed, and my teethes came out"
"Did she saw anything?" Sheila asks while working on the cream.
"I think not, I walked away before anything could happen, did I miss anything here?"
"Hold on, don't change the subject. What did it felt like?"
"Well I think my wolf imprinted on her, it felt like fireworks. I can't remember but I saved her, got her back home, she doesn't remember tho, but I think that's when it happened"
"You're wolf choose to imprint, how do you feel?" She asks still working on the cream.
"Well I think we bonded better, my wolf and I, it's not like Emily"
"That's right, you liked Emily, but your wolf didn't, but what I hear is that she is amazing, I'm glad he gave you permission, otherwise I had to talk to him"
"Me too, speaking of him, I'm gonna talk to him, maybe he has a task I need to do"
"You do that, have a save transformation" with that y/n stands up and walks towards the Alfa room.
"Sloan?"
"Yes y/n great to see you, your staying to much at the cabin, I'm not seeing you a lot which is a shame" Sloan says. Lexie is sitting next to him "hey y/n long time no see, we were actually talking about you, we need to tell you something really important" y/n walks further into the room looking at Sloan and Lexie. They look at each other and a smile appears on there faces. "Do you want to be our best man?"
"Wait, for real?"
"I asked her last night when we walked in the light of the moon, and since your our best friend on both says-"
"Well more like a sister to me, we choose you to be our best man, if you want to"
"If I want to? Of course I love to, I'm so happy for you guys really" she walks over to Lexie and gives her a big hug, same goes for Sloan.
"I'm so glad you said this, we wanna get marry in that open space in the woods around the fall, if you're together with the human, you can invite her" Lexie says.
"You sure"
"Yeah, we don't see you a lot, but you changed because of this girl and Sloan has approved, he thinks it's okey, as long as she is not there when we change, with the wolf traditions and all, but the wedding part is possible"
"Thank you Lexie, thank you Sloan I don't know what to say"
"Just say thank you"
"Thank you, well I'm gonna go, is there something else you need me for?"
"Yes one more thing, prepaid the hunters for tonight, we need the food for these up coming days"
"I will" and with that y/n walks away, walking back she almost run into the Beta Sam and the Gamma Chief.
"Watch were you going Lead hunter" Sam says before walking into the room. Event tho he is a higher rank y/n thinks he is a omega and doesn't deserve the rank of Beta. Walking around to see the rest of the pack she sees some deltas training for tonight and a lead scout talking to the other scouts about what they need to do this full moon. Walking further she sees some omegas laughing together but stop when they see her coming, the know they don't deserve respect. "What are you looking at omega's nothing to see here, fuck off" they nod and run away. In the room next to her there are the pup watchers, they watch the pups while everyone is doing there task. Next to it are the hunters they are training in this room but stop when they see y/n coming.
"Lead hunter you're back, long time no see, how ya doin?" Percy asks.
"I'm alright thanks for asking, I got the task to prepare you guys for tonight, we got a few hours, we have hunt so before the shift we can eat, but we need to make sure we have enough for these days, so I did some research and there is a pack of deers close to the river, we close them in to the mountain on the west side, once there surrounded we attack, we all take a deer to the cave when where done, understand?" Everyone nods. "Good well that's that you all rest before the transformation or train whatever you want and I see you ever the shift.
"Have a save transformation y/n" Bo says before y/n walks away.
She goes back to her room where she sits against the wall thinking about Wanda. She misses her and wants to see her, but if she finds out, everything can go wrong, she can't risk it. She looks at her watch, before taking it off. A few hours and then the shift will begin. She grabs a book and starts reading where she left.
A few hours later she noticed the hair on her hands, the transformation begins. She puts the books away fast and her shoes so she doesn't have to buy a new one. She takes off her blouse, because it is her favorite.
The hair grows faster on different places and is starting to hurt. Her hands are getting mangled together with her feet and the claws appear. There is little of blood begins of the wrapping of the skin. She try's hard not to scream but tears are forming in her eyes. Her eyes sight gets better as they turn a golden yellow, the last human part disappears and the wolf comes forward. She can hear her bones breaking and repositioning them, her mussels are burning as they become stronger than they already are. The skin stretches and rips a little making it bleed. The ears become pointier as they stretch and the abilities to hear better. At last a tail appears and her face pushes forward and splits making her scream, howl as a snout form the jaw dislodges to make room for a massive deadly maw. The wolf takes a few breath before howling. It runs out of the cave while other wolves are surrounding her also in full wolf form. The hunt begins.
It Is dark in the forest and a few of the avengers are walking around through the trees, close to the hydra base they where weeks ago. Some are at the compound as they don't think they are all needed for this side mission. They have told fury about this and he has approved of the mission. "Any sign report back through the comm. don't attack on side and what every you do don't kill, we use the serum Bruce made to take it down" they walk around hearing the wind through the trees and animals walking around. When suddenly they hear a loud howl. Wanda walks around hearing the sound, it's not close but taking with the wind. Feeling the wind it comes from the east side. She uses her power to fly over the trees, looking at the earth it's to dark and she slowly lands back on the ground. Around her animals are running away and grows are getting closer. "Guys I think their close and it's not alone"
"Be careful" Clint says. Wanda looks around feeling like the beast is all around her. She uses her power to make some light and sees shadows walking around, they are big. They as in multiple. "We need more serum" she mumbles. From behind a wolf comes closer, trying to jump into Wanda, when something runs fast towards the wolf and crashes right into it. There is loud growl before it runs away. A loud howl in the north and wolfs around the forest are running towards it. Wanda still looks at the place where the two beasts where fighting when something big walks towards her. Two big yellow eyes are locking with hers. In her hand is a red wisps, the beast growls a little by seeing it in the other is the serum, it's like a spray, one push and it goes off. She aims it at the beast and pushes the button, it runs towards her trying to attack but with her powers she keeps it in the serum and slowly the yellow eyes close and the body falls on the ground. "I got it, now leave before the others are coming." A plane flys above Wanda with a bright light, with her powers she uses them to get her and the beast in the plane. "Great job maximoff, that thing is very big and dangerous, I have never seen such a thing" Bruce says looking at the wolf. "Well when your angry you are also big and green and dangerous with that we haven't seen such a thing anyway" Nat says. Wanda grins and Steve shakes his head. It stays quiet and everybody is tense careful around the beast that it won't wake up. At the compound Wanda uses her powers to put the beast into a glass cell. "And now we wait" Tony says looking at the still unconscious beast.
An hour later and it starts to wake up. Every one was waiting in the living room when Jarvis starts talking "the beast in the cell is slowly waking up" Bruce and the rest immediately stand up. "Wait we can't all just go, I think Bruce, Wanda and Nat" Steve says. They nod and the three avengers walk towards the cell, while the rest of the avengers are looking at the security cameras. "It's a really big dog, I'm not gonna clean if he needs to go to the bathroom" Tony says.
The wolf is now fully awake and walking around in the cell, sometimes with his paw clawing at the glass. Growling and sniffing around when it hears people coming it shows it's teeth but stops when seeing Wanda. Her yellow gold eyes locking with hers. "It looks really dangerous, with the blood in its fur."
"We just need to wait until the morning when it's shifting back to human for, and then we will know who this beast is"
"I have a feeling" Nat says before walking away.
"Can it remember people from when she's human?" Wanda asks while Bruce takes notes on an notepad.
"Well researching on the internet it says the don't remember a thing, but I think it still remembers some things, I just don't know what, maybe the human can say other things about being a werewolf"
"Bruce, when I was in the forest it felt like I was getting attacked by a beast, but not this one, this one was protecting me" he looks at Wanda making a note in his head for later. "That's curious, with that I need to make the serum stronger it's already wide awake while it still needs to be out till the morning."
"That saying I think we need to get some rest, Jarvis wake us up when something happens"
"Will do Banner, have a good night, same for you Maximoff"
The next morning Wanda wakes up, its quiet, looking at the clock it is almost 12 in the afternoon. But to be fare she was awake a long time last night, which she remembers, the werewolf. She goes out of bed putting on a red sweater. Steve is in the kitching making lunch. He has been running in the morning. "Someone woke up late, hard time?"
"No not really I was really tired so fell asleep right away, anything about our guest?"
"No nothing, it's still in wolf form, its asleep, has been awake all night" he grabs a plate with sandwiches and walks away. "Wanda good afternoon, if you don't mind I wanna test something, can you go with me to the cell?" Wanda nods and walks with Bruce towards the cell. A ear goes up, slowly the wolf wakes up looking at Wanda. It stands up and walks around the room, very slowly.
"It's not that dangerous anymore"
"It's because of last night, it's been until the moon went down, but it woke up when you entered the room, so I think you two have a band together.
"But look at it" Bruce looks at the beast that is licking the floor slowly while laying down on the floor again.
"I think it's hungry, a beast like that needs to feed, and clearly in didn't had enough"
"I'm sure it can survive one night, when it's human it's less dangerous" the beast looks at Wanda hoping it's sees the hunger in its eyes. "But what if it gets more dangerous?"
"We will handle it" and they did, all day the wolf slept, Wanda came by a few times and all the times the wolf woke up and looked into her eyes.