Chapter 13

Chapter 13
The wolf walks of the bed into Wanda's bathroom. It howls and cries out as it slowly turns back into y/n. Wanda wakes up and turns around feeling a sudden cold. "Y/n?" Slowly she gets out of her bed hearing y/n groan. The door is closed. Wanda stands by the door trying to hear y/n "y/n can I come in?" She hears her mumble something. "I can't hear you I'm coming in" just when she enters y/n pukes into the toilet. "Omg y/n are you alright?" Wanda grabs a towel to cover y/n body and holds her hair. "Are you alright?" She says rubbing her back. Y/n has her eyes closed and puts a thumbs up. "Come on let's get you cleaned up" she grabs another towel makes it wet and slowly cleans y/n face and goes over to her arms. Y/n stays very still with her head above the toilet and her eyes closed. "Y/n can you stand? We can move towards the shower before you go into bed." Wanda puts an arm around y/n and lifts her up a little y/n groans a little. Her body aches and a nasty headache. Wanda lays her down against the wall of the shower. She grabs the shower head and puts the water on helping y/n clean. "You are gonna be fine y/n we are almost done and then you are gonna get into bed and get some rest. You deserve it" Wanda helps getting rid of the blood and dirt before stopping the water. She grabs another clean towel and dries her off. She lifts her up slowly seeing the pain on y/n's face. "I know it hurts it's almost over" she helps her slowly towards the bedroom helping y/n into a jogging pants and a hoodie but still admiring y/n's body. She puts the sheets over y/n and gives a kiss on her cheek.
"Good morning, how is y/n?" Nat says taking a sip of her tea. She is a bit sick. "She turned back but it's so awful. She is always in so much pain afterwards I helped her get cleaned up. She is sleeping now and I think the rest of the day which is a shame because I haven't had the change to speak to her"
"I don't know what to say, because I haven't been in this situation but it's gonna be okay"
"I know I just want to be there for her"
"Well than you just have to be there when she wakes up with some food" Nat grins before walking away back to her room. Wanda sits in the living room watching her sitcom. Steve had entered the room at some point to tell her he is going for a run and tony and Bruce where busy in the lab with some sort of new experiment. After some time Wanda get of the couch. She walks over towards her bedroom. Carefully she opens the bedroom. She sees y/n sleeping. Her eyes closed and a steady breathing. She looks a bit pale. She hasn't moved since the last time she checked on her. She closes the door again before going into the kitchen making something to eat for herself and a plate for y/n. "What are you cooking?" Nat asks smelling the herbs. "It's some left over chicken, some potatoes in the oven and some vegetables with my moms homemade sauce recipe to make it a bit spicy." Wanda says tasting a bit before adding a bit more salt. "Well it smells amazing Wanda, if you weren't part of the avengers you could be a chef" Wanda smiles. "Y/n still asleep?" Nat asks. "Yeah she hasn't even moved she is like out of this world"
"Well it is exhausting I imagine" Nat says. She grabs some plates and helps Wanda cooking. The rest of the groups enters the kitchen grabs a plate and walks towards the table. "This is amazing Wanda" Steve says.
"Like this sauce is delicious" Bruce says. Wanda smiles.
"How is y/n?" Steve asks. Wanda looks at him. "She is tired, like really tired she is still asleep"
"It's amazing, this is new territory. Is it just tiredness or like the first time showing some wolf features"
"Well I don't like to talk about it if she is not around, but nothing is wrong with her. She is herself and the wolf was just draining her energy, but if you wanna know more you just need to ask"
Bruce looks at tony before getting of the table going back towards the lab. "I'm gonna go see if y/n wants something to eat" Wanda grabs a full plate with some extra chicken and vegetables. "Have fun!" Nat yells back.
Wanda slowly opens the door, closes it and walks over towards the bed. She puts the plate on her bedside table. She looks at y/n her eyes still closed. Wanda removes a bit of her hair tugging it behind her ear. "Hey sleepyhead, got you something to eat" y/n steers around before slowly opening her eyes. A small smile crosses her face. "Hey you" Wanda whispers. "Hey" y/n has a hoarse throat. She groans a little when she try's sitting a bit. "Sorry I'm not such fun to be around" she mumbles. Wanda removes some hair from her face "it's no fun you sleeping all day but it's just for like two three days and I can take care of you and then we will have fun again" y/n places a small kiss on Wanda's cheek. Y/n looks at the plate beside her "you made that for me?"
"I thought you would be hungry so I made you some chicken" y/n slowly grabs the plate. Wanda helps a bit. She takes a bite "it's like an angle walking on my tongue" y/n says before taking another bite. Wanda laughs "well it's just chicken"
"It's more than just chicken, this is amazing!" Before Wanda knew it the plate was already empty. "You were hungry, sorry I don't have anymore" y/n grabs Wanda's hand "I didn't expect you making food for me, you take care of me and I can't thank you enough. I am so lucky to have you"
"I'm lucky to have you, but you shed a lot, and last night you sneaked into my bed. You are like a teenage wolf that doesn't listen. I like you but all that hair in my bed. I'm not a fan" y/n laughs. "I am so sorry, I can't help it. It's like a different soul living inside me. Sometimes I remember things and sometimes I can get the control but I can't control the fur. I can buy you a vacuum tho" Wanda laughs. "Can I have some water please? I'm a bit thirsty" Wanda smiles and pinches y/n hand softly "coming right up" with a small peck on the cheeks she stands up. Y/n jaws a bit. She tries to stay awake but her energy is getting low again and before she knows it she falls back asleep. Her head hanging low. Wanda walks back into the room and has a small smile on her face when she sees y/n asleep. "So tired" she puts the glass of water on the bedside table helps y/n again so she doesn't have a soar neck in the morning.