Chapter 7

After Lexie left y/n went to her room and took a long nap. Wanda stayed around, she looked at the books y/n has laying around and when she found one she liked she took a seat and started reading. After some time she got a little hungry and went to the kitchen to start cooking. When she went to the kitchen she peaked a little in the room of y/n where she lays very still, still asleep.
After some time in the kitchen making her famous recipe from home y/n slowly walks into the kitchen. Her eyes still half closed and a little yawn, she smiles at Wanda. "That smells amazing"
"Thanks my mom cooked it always when I got sick, so I looked around and saw all the ingredients at your house and just started cooking"
"Well I'm very happy that I don't have to cook, because I'm starving"
Wanda puts the pan on the table and y/n grabs some plates. After everything is set, she starts eating. It stays quiet a long time but then Wanda starts talking. "So I met Lexie earlier this day and she is someone in your pack, are there more people? Or how does your pack look like?" Y/n smiles she stands up, walking very stiff towards her room, after a minute she comes back with a piece of paper and a pencil.
"So there are a lot of different groups some packs have a Ultima or a Suprema. The ultima is like the king Hughes rang you can have and the Suprema is the queen, but we don't have them in our pack, but we do have an Alpha. That is Sloan- y/n starts writing his name on the top of the paper " he makes the law and has the respect of the pack, but we can challenge him. We or at least I won't do that but when he gets challenged and he loses the winner gets to be the new alpha and he can do whatever he wants with the old alpha"
"That is horrible"
"I know but we are like a family I don't think hat will happen anytime soon, alright second we have Luna, you met her already that is Lexie, she is the wife and queen of Sloan, she is powerful and sometimes intimidating but a very nice person. Alright after that we have the Beta. He is second in command and enforces the law when the alpha is not around. If the alpha dies the betas will take the position, this position cannot be challenged on less Sloan approves. Then we have three gamma wolves, these are below beta but higher than the Delta, but we will get to that soon. These are the supreme protectors of our pack, when the beta dies they have a higher chance of getting that position. A lot of wolves want this position but like I said we only have three"
"Alright" Wanda looks at y/n while she is making a family tree on paper. " further we have the Delta's they are third in command, we have sentinals and Elders, both respected by the pack. We have assasins, warriors, hunters and scouts. We have the puppy watchers, subordinates and below all of that are the omega's. oh I almost forgot we also have a healer.
"Those are a lot of places in your pack, where do you belong?"
"Well I'm the lead hunter and I have six hunters below me, we hunt when there is the full moon" y/n gives the piece of paper to Wanda. "Thanks"
"No thank you for this food I was extremely hungry, but if you don't mind I'm gonna go to bed, do you need to stay or?"
"Well they want me to keep an eye out so I think yes"
"Well I have a bed for two, you can take the couch but if you don't mind we can share"
Wanda looks at y/n who leans against the wall and then the room. She doesn't mind the couch but the bed was the last time she stayed very comfortable.
"If it's not a big deal, I don't mind sleeping in the bed next to you"

"Alright well goodnight Maximoff" y/n says before rolling on her side, closing her eyes. "Goodnight y/n"
Because y/n was still very tired of the full moon she fell asleep almost right away, Wanda on the other hand lay very still listening to y/n's very constant breathing. It was very soft. She could feel the heat from y/n body. Y/n has told her about this and she remembers the bike ride where she got the jacket. Wanda was wondering what was going on in the mind of y/n, but risking a friendship or something worse almost right away crossed her mind. After a while Wanda fell asleep.

Y/n woke up and found Wanda sleeping close to her. She smiled a little staying very still not to wake up Wanda. The sun was already outside and she could hear the birds chirping outside of the window, making a mental note to get some seeds for them later. Wanda began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning sleepy head, did you have a goodnight sleep?" Y/n asks with a morning voice. The phone goes of on the nightstand on wanda's side of the bed. She mentally curses rolls over and answers the phone. "Wanda Maximoff, who is this?"
"Well good morning to you too, you and y/n need to go to Avengers base, Steve and Tony want to know more about the abilities of y/n and train a little if she is up to it" Wanda looks over at y/n who nods, hearing the whole conversation. "She alright where coming as soon as possible"
"Alright" and she hangs up the phone.