Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Y/n hasn't smelled the winter soldier, probably out of the country she thinks. They hadn't had a new mission but everyone was busy training or looking for the winter soldier and other important people from hydra. "That guy Rumlow is no where to be seen but if a very important person inside hydra so we need to find the winter soldier and this doctor" Steve says to everyone. Everyone nods and works by there self. Wanda and y/n are sitting on the couch after some training. Y/n has been going around the city looking for the smell but found nothing.

"I'm gonna head out soon, because of that thing with the elders, maybe I can see you later at the cabin?"
"That sounds really nice I'm in the need to get out of this compound, just no mission or talk about rumlow and Sitwell or that winter soldier"
"Well than when we enter the cabin those names are forbidden" y/n says putting an arm around Wanda cuddling close with her.
"Alright I was wondering. You said vampires are real and everyone knows that if a vampire bites a human it becomes a vampire but what will happen if a werewolf gets bitten?"
"That is a very interesting question I never thought about it. First of I think the chance of that happening is little because we hate each other and second I think the poison mixed with my blood. This is just my theory I think it's like mixing different blood types. It's gonna cloth and then the person bitten will die, vampire or werewolf depends who gets bitten"
"Or maybe you become like a half wolf half vampire. A werepire or Vamwolf"
Y/n starts laughing "vamwolf? Werepire? Where did you come up with those names?" Y/n keeps laughing. Wanda smiles "well I was just mixing the two and thought that they were funny" "well it made me laugh"

"I'll see you at the cabin later alright?" Y/n says at the door of the compound. She holds Wanda's hands giving her a kiss before leaving. "Can't wait" y/n get son her bike first going towards the cabin. She parks her motorcycle next to the cabin before walking into the woods. After a while she sees two people "hey guys long time no see, how are you guys doing?"
"You can just go inside y/n" one of the members and warriors says. "Well good to be back, good luck guys" she walks inside. Some of the pack look at her whispering why she is back. She thinks it's stupid to whisper with everyone having super hearing. She walks towards the end going into Sloans room. "Hey buddy, is this a bad time?"
"No not at all come in. I, still made at you but god I missed you" he walks over giving her a big hug. "I missed you two and I'm glad that I'm back, did I miss anything?"
Sloan lets go of y/n "no nothing busy with the wedding, we didn't find anything unusual in our territory, but we need our lead hunter back before people starve" y/n grins "well then I'm gonna go to the elders" Sloan wishes her the best of luck before y/n walks towards the elders. It's a small room the elders are sitting behind a big rock. Y/n stand in the middle looking at the elders "y/n welcome. You have been summoned to talk about you're two week ban and why you should be going back. So by all means let's begin. Why should we let you back in the pack?"
Y/n takes a small breath before looking at everyone in the room. "I have nothing I can say about myself. I have another soul living in my body and I can't control her actions, what I do know is that the wolf inside me imprinted on the redhead Wanda Maximoff. We all know that there is nothing I can do to stop it, but I will try putting the pack, my family on the first place and I will do my task as best as I can. Thank you"
"I speak for all elders when I say it's bad that you imprinted with a human"
"If I can interrupt, she is not a human she is a witch"
"A witch with magic. You know the risks with magic it could kill all of us" one of the elders says. "I know but she is different and I know you can't believe it but it's the truth other wise I shouldn't be her"
"Is she a danger towards the pack?"
"No she is not elder"
"You get away with a warning. You can join the pack again as lead hunter starting right now. The witch you imprinted on is not allowed entering the cave or needs direct permission of our alpha." The head elder says. Y/n nods before turning around and walking away. She breath out not knowing she was holding her breath.
"Y/n how did it go?" Lexie walks over towards her, giving her a big hug.
"I'm back" she says. "That is so great to hear, I knew you could do it. Right in time for the new moon, lets go run together in the woods make it our night after You've hunt of course"
"Yes, that sounds amazing, but if you don't mind I'm gonna go I have to tell Wanda the good news"
"Yeah sure, and I'm so glad you can keep contact with her. She is good for you"
"Thanks Lexie tell Sloan the good news for me alright" y/n walks out of the cave towards the cabin.

Wanda grabs her jacket "alright guys see you tomorrow" she says. "Wait Wanda where are you going?" Nat says. "Going to the cabin. I'm meeting y/n there"
"Well to bad we got a lead on a person from hydra he's in Spain we have to go now if we want to catch the guy" Steve says entering the room. "Can't you guys do this without me?"
"We need you Wanda, you can call y/n that we are on a mission and that we will be back in a week"
"Fine" Wanda grabs her phone calling y/n. It goes straight to voicemail "probably still in the woods with no signal" she mumbles "he y/n you're probably still busy with the elders but I'm not coming to the cabin. I have to go to Spain for a mission. I'll be back in a week I'm so sorry I'll see you soon" she puts her phone away and gets ready for the mission.

Y/n walks towards the cabin hearing the birds and the wind makes her feel calm. She smells the grass the river a few miles on the side. "Help!" She looks around it sounded like Wanda . "Wanda?" She whispers. "I'm here!" Her voice sounds again. She runs towards the sound smelling the smell of vanilla and sage. She uses her hearing to try and find her. She runs as fast as she can. She hears branches breaking and the wind blowing though the leaves. The smell is surrounding her as she stops in the woods. "Wanda where are you?" She yells. She looks around before feeling a pain shot in her shoulder. She looks at it pulling out a small black dart. She starts feeling weird, her vision getting blurry. Another pain shot in her back. This dart she also pulls out. She try's to focus on the dart, the smell of wolfsbane. Her legs are getting weak. She falls to the ground, trying to shake of the wolfsbane. All she remembers is the hearing of branches breaking between the footsteps of people the scent of sandalwood, before closing her eyes.