Chapter 6

The next day arrives, the wolf howls and growls as it slowly turns back into human form. Y/n is sweating her eye sight is blurry in the corner of the room is a blanket, she crawls slowly towards it and puts it around her. Her head is exploding like it always does, but something seems off, her eyes are still yellow, her teeth are still showing and she still has pointed ears. What happened last night. "Y/n?" That voice. She knows that voice.
"What did you do?" Y/n says with a hoarse voice.
"We needed to know the monster that was near the hydra base that saved me, that mission I needed to go, that was about you, but I had no idea it was you really, but how?"
"Long story, but if you don't mind, I want some clothes and food, lots of food"
"We can't give you food until you give us some answers" Natasha says walking into the room with some clothes. She opens a small box and puts the clothes in. Y/n crawls towards the box and opens the box on her side, a black sweater and pants. She puts it over her head, looking at her skin, she really wants a shower because she is still covered in blood, her blood. "Thanks for the clothes" she says her voice still hoarse. She puts the hood over her head covering her ears.
"Why are you still half werewolf?" Bruce asks standing in the room. "I think you didn't gave me something to eat, so I'm grumpy and believe me you don't want to have me grumpy" her voice growling a little while she sits on the ground. Slowly standing up and looking at Bruce, but her body is still aching and also very sleepy so she has to put her hands against the wall, showing the claws she still has.
"Please, sir I'm asking nicely, I don't kill, but my friend is very hungry and he will not be asking twice, so please"
"Bruce, she is not a threat, you can give her something to eat, or I will" Wanda says looking at Bruce with her red eyes.
"Be careful Bruce, think you got two people to kill you" Nat says walking away.
"Fine" Bruce says before making some notes and walking after Nat.
"Thanks Maximoff" y/n mumbles, her eyes half falling shut.
"Y/n are you okey?"
"I'm....fine just sleepy and hungry"
"Just sleep a little, while I get you something to eat, I'll be back in 30 minutes" with that she walks away, going into the kitchen. "Directer Fury"
"Looks like someone is back from there pet"
"She's not a pet, she's a friend who's not taking care of" she goes to the fridge and grabs a lot of stuff, putting it on the table she grabs some stuff out of the cabinets and starts making sandwiches. "Maximoff, she trust you, I need you to ask some questions, this is new territory, we need to know if she is a threat or not and work from that" Wanda nods still making the food "I will, but first she needs to eat" with that she walks away back to the cell. Y/n has her eyes closed but a small smile appears on her face. Her eyes open. "I got you some good sandwiches, lots of meat little bit of mayonnaise and a salad" she puts the food into the box and before She knows y/n is at the box eating the food Wanda has made. Her hand slowly turn back human her ears getting smaller and the yellow in her eyes fades away.
"You really were hungry weren't you?" Wanda laughs a little when y/n finishes the final bite.
"I told you I needed to eat, it's only the tiredness, the extreme body ache and headache from shifting back, but that will be over in about three days, but I'm feeling like you and the rest of your group want answers, but I need to know what will happen to me" y/n says looking at Wanda.
"I don't know what will happen, what I do know is that if they want to do experiments or eliminate you, they have to go through me" y/n smiles.
"That's good enough, we'll ask away"
"How did you became a werewolf, like bitten or cursed?" Y/n laughs.
"I don't know when, but Sheila says it happened a thousand years ago. Some sort of witch cursed our family tree. Every kid at the age of eleven will become a werewolf. We all have accepted it, made a pack and that pack turned into more and now we're here"
"You can't break the curse?"
"We have accepted it, and the people who could break the curse got killed, we don't know what the witch wants so that chapter is closed"
"I'm sorry, alright on the internet are a lot of things written, but what is true?"
"Well we are immortal and can be killed by silver bullets shot in the heart or head, I can change anytime I want, but it is to painful, at full moon we have no choice. When our emotions are to high or lots of stress some wolf parts will be showing, you have seen that already. As human we have also better smell, hearing and eye sight"
"Wait so you knew when I was at your place Natasha was at the door?"
"I could smell her from 2 miles away, maybe more so yeah"
"What else is there?"
"Well I am immune for genetic diseases, so I never get sick. I am not a fan of wolfsbane, depending on the type, amount and delivery method, it causes us to hallucinate, it makes us weak, render unconscious and it could kill us. For the young pups they can't control there wolf side so our healer makes a cream they rub on there chest so they are a little weaker but still active. We don't use it but mountain ash causes werewolves to stay in or out of places, then you have the lunar eclipse that's when we don't have the power to transform, but we are powerless. What else is there low amperage electricity can keep a werewolf weak and in human form, but that will disrupt the natural cycle of transformation and you don't want that I promise you. At last I don't stand under a mistletoe, that is basically all you need to know"
"Aren't you afraid we are gonna use your weaknesses?" Wanda asks. Y/n looks her in the eye.
"I trust you to do the right thing, I have nothing left to lose" she says. She leaves out the part of her pack. If they find out she got killed, specifically Sloan, he won't stop till he has advanced her death.
"Alright, well I'm glad you told us, I'll see what they want and then I'll be back"
Y/n nods and Wanda walks away.
"So she told you everything?"
"She trusts me, she said she had nothing to lose, she is weak after her transformation into human form again. That's why she wouldn't come sooner to meet you guys, she transformed completely because she needed food"
"We can't just let her go, she could be a danger for New York, people could be killed, in the hands of hydra what could happen" Steve says looking at everyone on the table.
"The best way is to let her join this idea, a group of remarkable people and she is remarkable and can help you guys on missions, you can keep an eye on her captain. After some time let's see if she is still a threat" fury says before walking away.
"That's it? She just joins the avengers?"
"Apparently, Bruce I need to speak to you in private" Tony says as he walks away. Bruce walks after tony while the groups talks about letting her out of the cell.
"I need you to make a serum of wolfsbane, if she goes out of control we have something to defend ourselves."
"I thought Wanda didn't want that, she can keep her under control, I think" he says.
"We need to protect ourselves Bruce, if Wanda feels we have a plan B" Bruce thinks about it and nods. "Alright" and he walk away towards his lab.
"What did I miss?" Tony says as he walks back into the room.
"We where just talking about letting y/n out of her cell, the best thing to do is to know who we are dealing with and react to that"
"But we have the information we need, y/n has told me everything every weakness even the things that could kill her"
"She has a point, let's just keep an eye on her, she is weak and an easy target" Natasha says.
"I trust your judgement Romanoff, Maximoff you are in charge something happens, you are the on to explain" Steve says before walking away. He doesn't trust people easily and with hydra still walking around is he very careful. Wanda looks at everyone "it will all be fine, I trust her" with that she stands up and walks towards the cell. Y/n sits again the glass with her back against the door. Her head resting to the side against her shoulder and her eyes closed. You were very tired, but knew Wanda was close. Wanda kneels down and knocks a little on the glass. "Y/n, wake up" she whispers making you smile a little. "I'm awake, knew you where coming" y/n says still with her eyes closed because of exhaustion. "We have talked with everyone and we can let you out of the cell, hoping you are not a threat"
"Well I am definitely not a threat right now, I just wanna go home"
"I understand, I will take you home and make sure nothing goes wrong"
"You are responsible for me aren't you" y/n smirks before standing up her eyes half open. "You could say that, I see it as time with a friend in a comfy cabin" she opens the cell. You try to walk but your legs are still weak, you feel Wanda putting a arm around you. "Thanks" she helps you walk towards a car and helps you sit in the passenger side and together you ride towards the cabin. The whole ride was quiet, you could hear the music soft but had your eyes closed and dozed off a few times, Wanda knew you where exhausted so she didn't try to make a conversation. After a long ride Wanda finally came to the cabin, there is a woman in front of the cabin. "Y/n wake up someone is in frond if the cabin" y/n opens her eyes and immediately smiles. Wanda stops the car and with the little energy y/n has she runs towards Lexie.
"Where have you been, you were gone, nobody saw you. Sloan is worried sick, what happened?"
"It's a long story, I am okey, just very weak because of last night, but nothing food and sleep can't fix" Lexie looks at Wanda and smiles. "Is that the girl?" She whispers.
"Yes" y/n smiles. Wanda walks towards you guys and helps open the door. "You made it really nice in here, I should stop by more" Lexie laughs looking around.
"Well thank you, I'm sorry, Wanda this is Lexie, Lexie this is Wanda. Lexie is like a sister to me"
"Well it's nice to meet you, y/n can I help you with anything?"
"Well first I'm gonna take a shower, you can just stay here, I'll be fine"
"Well I'm glad your okey, like I said Sloan is very worried I should probably tell him your alright"
Y/n slowly walks away towards the bathroom "I think he knows" she takes of her clothes and steps into the shower, turning the water on.
Wanda and Lexie are sitting in the living room. "So you are also a werewolf?" Wanda asks after a minute of silence. "How do you?, did she tell you?"
"Well we sort of took her last night with the full moon, before that she saved me from HYDRA and we needed to know more and now where here, so yes I know, but are you?"
"Well you and your group scared us a lot, and the animals but yes I'm also a werewolf, she wanted to tell you, she just needed permission from Sloan our Alfa." Wanda smiles, she wanted to tell her? Such a big secret knowing that she is part of the avengers?
They don't hear y/n coming, well Lexie does but Wanda looks up smiling when she sees y/n without being covered in blood, she still looks a little ill but those are just the side effects. Y/n walks slowly to the couch and drops down with a heavy sigh. "I really needed that shower" Wanda smiles looking at y/n "how did the hunt go?"
"Terrible after you were gone all the animals ran away, but not to there usual spots so without you it took the hunters a lot of time before finally finding a deer, we all eat, but it can not happen again at the next full moon"
"I'm really sorry" Wanda says looking both at Lexie and y/n.
"It's okey, these things can happen and we will be prepared for the next moon, just need to scout and see where they are now and keep an eye on them"
"True, no worries. But I need to go now, Sloan needs me, but he says that he's glad that your back"
"How do you?"
"Wolf telepathy, but I'll see you around, don't be a stranger, and Wanda it was nice to meet you" with that Lexie smiles and walks away.
"She is nice." Wanda says which makes y/n smile.
"She really is, glad you two like each other, but I need to ask you something, what is gonna happen now?"
"You mean with us?"
"Well- y/n smiles "no I mean with the avengers and me" Wanda turns a little red and awkwardly smiles "well first you need to take some rest and after that we go back to the compound and that's when we see what will happen, but I won't let them hurt you or anything, I know you are not a danger"