Chapter 15

Y/n slowly opens her eyes. She wants to rub her face to get rid of the sleep but noticed that her hands are tight on both sides on a metal frame. Her feet also tight on the frame. Around the frame is a wire twisting around the metal. She can feel a little wind against her skin. Seeing different wires over her body only wearing her pants and sports bra. "Well shit" she mumbles. She looks around the room. It is a dark room with one small light bulb. The room looks soundproof if she looks at the walls. There are different machines in the room which are connected to her body. She try's to free her arms but still feeling the wolfsbane in her body she is to weak to free herself.
"Looks like our friend is awake" says a man sitting behind a desk. He stands up and looks at her. He got a lab coat on with some round glasses.
"Didn't know we where friends, but please do tell me how did we became friends" she says. He softly laughs before taking of his glasses and looking at her.
"We became friends when you got hit with the wolfsbane and came here, it took us a long time to get it right. Some died because of it, but there are more so that's not a problem and with that we where to late with one monster and with the right motivation it is also important. With you all we needed was a little bit AI. What a AI voice can do with a little bit of smell misdirection" y/n looks at him. Knowing he talks about Lexie and the voice she heard in the forest.
"What are you gonna do to me?" Y/n asks through gritted teeth.
"So feisty, I like it." He smiles walking away towards the machines. Two other people are entering the room, making sure the wires are attached to y/n.
"You know, I did a lot of research on magical creatures."
"Wow, did you read Harry Potter when you where a kid?" Y/n asks with a lot of sarcasm in her tone.
"I did but also more than that, started reading different books about vampires, werewolves and other creatures. I learned there abilities, there strengths, how they where born, made and weaknesses. How to kill" he says walking towards the machines he places a hand on one. "I learned that a certain level of electric current can keep a werewolf from transforming. At another level, you can't heal and a few amps higher you will have no heightened strength"
"So what, your gonna torture me, please what will you get from that" he takes his hands off of the machine and walks over towards y/n who looks him dead in the eyes. "I want to make you the monster that you really are, I want to make you more than you already are and make hydra powerful again, make people fear us with you" another man walks over towards y/n and puts a needle into her arm. Her eyes glow golden yellow and her teeth are showing.
"There it is" the man smiles. "Let's get a few now, and some when that wolfsbane is out of her system. And don't worry she can't change with all that wolfsbane in her body, so feel free to take as much as possible. I will see you soon. Have to check on my other friends" the doctor says before getting out of the room.

"Wanda wake up, where here" Natasha says. She opens her eyes and looks around. She stretches a little because of the way she fell asleep. She thinks of the cabin, the bed of y/n or even her own, anything better then sleeping on the jet. The jet lands on an open field between some trees. The first thing Wanda noticed is the heat. "Where are we?" She asks.
"Spain, Close by is the albendin cordoba. It's a bunker from a long time ago. We thought that it was just an empty bunker but the last time we checked we where wrong, Jasper Sitwell was seen close by" Steve says.
"We think he is in this bunker, with some other hydra soldiers. We take them out destroy the base without actually destroying the base. It's still a historical monument"
Steve grabs the motorcycle from the jet and starts the engine. "Just like the plan, alright lets go" he says. Natasha takes place behind Steve and they start driving off towards the bunker, Wanda uses her powers and starts taking off into the air just like tony in his iron man suit. "Alright I will wait here, alone, like always" Bruce says staying behind in the jet. The intel was right, outside of the bunker are some soldiers. Natasha stands up on the motorcycle behind Steve. He presses the break with makes Natasha fly off into two soldiers, taking them down. Steve jumps off of the motorcycle and pulls it over his head, throwing it to two other soldiers. With his shield he throughs it towards another soldier, taking him out again. "Alright five soldiers down. Wanda flys down at the entrance. "Alright let's go" she says getting into the bunker.