Chapter 10

Chapter 10
It's early in the morning, the werewolf wakes up feeling the pain in his body he gets up and starts moving in the room. He needs to get out. The wolf runs towards the door and with his strength the door falls off. Wanda wakes up of the noice. She looks around and when she remembers last night she gets out of bed as fast as possible. "Y/n?" The door in the hall opens and Natasha steps out "what was that?"
"I think it was y/n" Wanda says before she hears another sound on the other side of the hall.
"You need to find it before tony does" Natasha says.
"Yeah I thought about it, Jarvis where is y/n"
"Y/n you mean the wolf in the compound, it's on the first floor at storage" Wanda and Nat rush downstairs.

Everything hurts. Her whole body aches she feels sleepy and extremely hungry and thirsty. Again she is covered in blood of her own. Sitting in the corner of the room she looks around her. Everything is a bit blurry she sees boxes and a soft light. She remembers parts of last night. She remembers the hunt and the smell. The smell coming closer now actually. "Y/n are you here?"
With a hoarse voice she answers "y-yeah I'm here" Wanda runs over her giving her a blanket she grabbed from the living room. "Are you okey?"
"I'm fine, just the after effects after a transformation, thanks for the blanket"
"Do you know what happened last night?" Natasha asks standing in the room.
"No I don't, I only remember the hunt and you" she looks at Wanda. "Your smell actually, what did I do?"
"Nothing to be worried about, you where a very good werewolf" she smiles at y/n who gives a weak smile back. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you what happened when I left. Something happened to Lexie. Sloan needed me to be back, I couldn't come back to the cabin"
"Is she okey?"
"She will be fine, it was wolfsbane. I think there are hunters in the forest knowing we exist, you didn't-"
"I would never, your save here, I won't do anything to harm you or your family" Wanda says.
"I know, stupid of me to think you would do things like that, it's just you are the only person knowing about our existence with the avengers."
"It's gonna be okey, we will find out who this person is but for now let's get you cleaned up. Y/n smiles. With Wanda and Nats help they help y/n stand and walk slowly upstairs. Without seeing any other avenger they make it into wanda's room.
"I leave you two, see you later" Natasha says before walking out of the room. Y/n sits on the end of the bed. The blanket still around her aching body. Her eyes sometimes shutting down, with the energy she has she tries to keep them open. Wanda grabs a towel and makes it wet with some warm water before walking back into the room. She sits down in front of y/n "can I help?" She says looking at y/n. She only nods giving permission for Wanda to help her. Slowly she puts a piece of the towel against the forehead of y/n whining away bits of blood. Moving over towards her cheek. "I'm glad your okey" she says after the silence.
"I'm always fine, don't worry"
"But I did y/n I didn't know where you went" y/n looks up at Wanda who stopped cleaning the blood on her face.
"I know I'm sorry, I haven't stopped thinking about you ever since I left. Every minute, every second of yesterday I thought about you, I wanted to run back to the cabin. If the pack, if Sloan could...if it wasn't for this then it wouldn't be like how it is now." She looks at Wanda. She looks back into y/n eyes there faces close to each other. After what happened Wanda can't wait and before y/n knows Wanda presses her lips against hers. She aces a hand on Wanda's cheek, closing her eyes. There lips start moving against each other. Wanda stands up while y/n grabs her on by lower back moving her closer to her. She sits on y/n lap still kissing each other with such passion. It feels just right. After a minute they stop and look at each other. The eyes of y/n turned golden yellow and her fangs are showing, but she doesn't care. "I haven't stopped thinking about kissing you after stargazing" Wanda says smiling at y/n. "Yeah me too, I just- I couldn't think you would like me for what I am, and I- I couldn't risk the friendship the connection we have so I-" Wanda presses her lips again against y/n. "Y/n" she says looking at her. "I like you, I really do even your dark side" y/n smiles before pressing her lips against Wanda. After a few minutes y/n moves away from the kiss "I really like kissing you and I feel excited to continue but I feel my body shutting down soon, so is it okey if we continue it later?" Wanda smiles. "Yeah of course, you can sleep in my bed. I will get you something to eat and drink."
"Thanks but I will clean myself first before getting into your bed."
"Well it's already dirty because of you actually so I don't mind" y/n looks at Wanda "what?"
"Well you wanted to sleep in my bed but eventually you slept on the carpet next to it, you snore by the way" y/n smiles. "Do you need to tell me anything else or can I get a shower?" She grins.
"Something are just for me" she says before standing up and walking out of the room with a smile on her face. Y/n sits for a few seconds on the bed processing what just happened. Wanda kissed her, Wanda liked her even the monster within. She smiles before slowly walking towards the bathroom. Removing the blood of her body with some water she grabs a red hoodie and some pajama pants before getting into bed and falling asleep right away.
"Got anymore information from your pet" tony says taking a sip of his coffee in the morning.
Wanda looks at tony her head a little to the side.
"Tony aren't you supposed to build a new robot toy or something" Natasha says walking into the room seeing Wanda.
"Got a different project, thanks for asking and don't forget fury will come later today" with that tony leaves the kitchen with his coffee. "You know tony, he will come around, I hope" Natasha says before grabbing a cup herself.
"I could straggle him if he says pet one more time"
"Just forget it, how is she?"
"She will be fine, she is asleep I was just gonna get her something to eat and drink, wanna help?" Nat grabs a plate and some bread while Wanda gets some other things.
"So how was the talk?" Natasha asks Wanda.
"It-it was good, thanks for asking" she says not looking at Natasha and focusing on the bread.
"Was there a lot of talking involved?"
"There was talking yes, I told her about last night and she took it really good"
Natasha smiles "that's good, just know that the others gonna find out soon"
"Find out about what?" Wanda asks looking at Natasha. She grabs a peanut butter sandwich and takes a bite before walking away. "Find out about what?" She asks after her. When Natasha left the room Wanda waits a bit before finishing the food for y/n. She walks out of the kitchen with a stack of sandwiches and a glass of water. She walks up the stairs towards her room. Slowly opening the door she sees y/n asleep in bed. She has a red hoodie on. The one she had in her closet. Her hair wet and he eyes closet. She has a steady breathing. Wanda walks over to the bed and and puts the plate and drink on the nightstand. Y/n doesn't move her hair a bit over her face. Wanda slowly removes the hair from her face and smiles. "What are you doing?" Y/n asks with a croaked voice and a smile on her face and her eyes closed.
"I didn't want to wake you but I got you something to eat and some water"
"Thanks, I'll eat soon I'm just really tired"
"That's okey, just rest. I'll have to be with the team but will check in on you soon"
"Thanks and good luck" she says soft before falling back asleep. Wanda smiles before walking out of the bedroom and closing the door.

All morning she has been sitting in the living room watching some sitcoms. Sometimes she hears someone walking by towards the kitchen or standing behind her watching the show. But most time the rest of the team was training in the gym in the compound. After some hours the team walks in the living room and takes a seat on the chairs and next to Wanda on the couch. Wanda takes the remote to pause the episode of the dick van Dyke show. "Good day everyone" fury says walking into the room. "I got some information from hydra, apparently they found out about y/n little secret and that she is not alone." Wanda looks up. "I think it's best if we start searching for the last hydra bases, that's all for today tell me if you found more"
"Alright thanks director Fury" with that he walks away.
"Has y/n talked about this?" Steve asks.
"This morning she said that there was something in the woods. It used the smell of something familiar"
"Smell direction" Steve interrupts.
"Werewolves have better smell than people, if hydra find one"
"He can use its DNA or the monster itself to bring the power back to hydra" Bruce says taking his glasses off.
"We need y/n to tell us more" tony says standing up and walking away.
"Where are you going?" Wanda asks.
"To get some answers"
"You can't" she says standing up from the couch. "After the shift she is extremely tired, she won't be of any use"
"Wanda's got a point as long as she's out of the game we have to do it ourself" Natasha says.
" fine, Wanda go check on y/n, Steve Natasha go research on hydra or something, me and Bruce are going back into the lab" tony walks away with Bruce falling behind him.
"It's gonna be fine" Steve says before walking away.

Wanda slowly opens the door of her bedroom. The room is dark. She closes the door and walks over to the bed. "Hey sleepy head, I got some news" she whispers.
"What time is it?"
"Around 5 pm" Wanda looks at the plate on the nightstand "maybe it's good to eat something, than you can rest further but I got some information for you" y/n opens she eyes and winches a little trying to sit up straight "headache, body aches. My bones and muscles broke and stretched"
"Sounds bad" Wanda says taking a seat in the bed. Y/n smiles "well if you have to do it a few times a year for over a decade then you get used to it. It sucks but I have accepted it" Wanda grabs a sandwich and gives it to y/n who takes a bite. "These are good sandwiches, but what did you wanna say?"
"Well thanks, alright well fury came by told us that hydra knows about your kind and that they use scent misdirection to kidnap werewolf's, I think that's the same thing that has happened to Lexie"
"I think your right, question is tho, how did they know the smell would effect Lexie?"
"I-i don't know, but you and your pack are in danger if hydra finds you"
"Wanda it will be fine" she grabs Wanda's hand. She feels the heat from y/n and smiles she moves closer to y/n and puts her head on y/n chest.
"This is nice" y/n says putting a hand on Wanda's head. Stroking her hair. She can get used to that amazing smell. Wanda is hers, Wanda likes her, even the monster within and she will do anything to protect her. Wanda closes her eyes while resting her eyes feeling the heat and the touch of y/n she feels save. They lay like that for a while eventually falling asleep.
Natasha slowly opens the door of the room seeing Wanda in the arms of y/n sleeping. She was right. After what she saw in the woods and the research she did she was right about the imprinting. Y/n has imprinted on Wanda. After everything Wanda has been through with hydra and her brother she finally sees Wanda in peace in the arms of the person she likes. And she knows that y/n would do anything to protect her.