Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"Jarvis do you have any results with y/n blood?" Bruce asks. "No sir, I believe the blood of y/n is incorrect and can not be altered." Bruce looks up. He gabs the tube with blood and puts a little drip on a piece of glass. Looking up close he sees that something is different. There is nothing wrong with the blood of y/n. "Strange, without the body, the blood is useless" he stands up just as he was about to open the door, tony walks in "any result with the DNA of y/n?"
"Yes, about that, without the host it's useless, Jarvis has worked on the blood all day without any results. And when I looked at it, I saw nothing strange. It's just normal blood, we can't cure her with her blood, we need something else"
"What if it's not her blood we need, what if we need the blood of the monster?"
"I don't think that's possible, but we can try, the next full moon is next month, can we wait that long?"
"We'll have to but try find something else in the mean time" with that tony walks out of the room. "Jarvis where is y/n?"
"Miss y/n and maximoff has left the building. I believe the went to her cabin, do you need me to call Wanda Maximoff?"
"Yes, tel her tom come right away, we need more information on y/n"

It's early in the morning. Y/n is long awake, she couldn't sleep because of what happened last night. She knows there is a connection with Wanda. Even her wolf can sense it. She stands in the opening of the door of her bedroom. Wanda is still asleep. She walks away into the kitchen when she feels something in the back of her head. Her eyes turn golden yellow. Without saying anything she walks out of the cabin and runs into the forest. After a few minutes she enters the cave. "Y/n your here, you got the message?" Sheila says waiting for y/n at the entrance.
" is she okey?" She asks. "She is come hunter" they both walk towards a small room. Sloan is sitting on the ground with Lexie's head in his lab. He is stroking her hair. "Is she okey, what happened?" Y/n says.
"It was a close one but she will be fine, she is asleep now, thanks for coming"
"Who did this, what happened to Lexie, I saw her after the shift there was nothing wrong"
"It was wolfsbane, someone or something gave her a high amount when she went on a walk earlier this night, because of the stars, there was nothing wrong. Something or someone shot an amount of it. She got weak and unconscious. If I wasn't there to get her out and back in the cave..." she stopped talking. A lump forming in this throat.
"It's okey, she is save. She will be fine"
"I know that the next thing you need to do will be hard, but I need you to stay here, prepare the hunters, we need food for this week, you can't leave"
"Sloan I will do what you need but they will find me and if they do they will find everyone else"
"That's not my problem, they tried to kidnap you during the hunt and if they show there face here it will be the last thing they will do"
"You don't know who your dealing with Sloan, think of the pack"
"I THINK OF THE PACK, IT IS TIME YOU DO YOUR PART!" Y/n steps back, head down.
"Sloan" Lexie slowly opens her eyes.
"I'm here, your gonna be okey. I'm here" he gives her a kiss on the forehead. He looks at y/n "prepare the hunters, you stay here. I don't wanna lose you or anyone else of this pack" y/n nods and walks away. She walks into the dark hallway and when she sees no one she slowly sits against the side of the wall. What can she do? Wanda is still in the cabin, she will go look for her, inform the avengers. But she needs to listen to her alpha. She stands up and walks towards her hunters. Get them ready for tonight. Tonight they shift freely to provide the food for the pack.

Wanda wakes up in y/n bed and turns around only to find y/n out of bed. Slowly she gets out of bed and walks towards the living room. She looks around but she can't find her. Not a sound in the kitchen either. "Y/n?" No sound, no responds. While looking around the cabin she goes outside but still no sign of her friend. Was this about last night? Probably not or is it? She hears her phone ring in the living room. She walks inside the cabin grabbing her phone. "Hello?"
"Wanda maximoff, mr stark asks if you and miss y/n would like to come back to the compound"
"Jarvis can you tell Tony that's not gonna work, y/n is sick probably some after affects of her shift"
"I will inform him and he will call you back"
"Y/n where are you?" She mumbles.

"Sir, miss maximoff just informed that miss y/n is sick. She can't make it to the compound" tony sits in the room with Steve and Natasha. "Thank you Jarvis"
"How can she be sick. I thought werewolf are immune for genetic diseases"
"She was talking about the after effects of her shift back into human form miss Romanoff" Jarvis answers.
"I see what you mean Romanoff, go check it out and bring them back to the compound"

"We will leave just before sun down, deers will be awake by then, we will hunt them get them back to the cave for tonight" very hunter nods. "Glad to have you back y/n" Percy says. "Thanks alright well get ready to shift we will leave in a few hours" everybody nods and walks away towards there rooms. Y/n gets into her room. She passes around thinking if she can leave the cave just to tell Wanda what's going on, maybe write a note before things go out of hand. She has a bad feeling about the hunt. "Y/n?" She gets out of her trans and looks at Sheila. "I could hear you passing around, do you need to talk?"
"I'm fine, just preparing for the hunt from tonight"
"Is it about that girl?"
"I didn't say anything to her when I left, I didn't even left a note. I need to tell her that I'm okey but that I have to be with the pack until further notice. But I... I have a bad feeling. Sloan is not thinking straight. If we go on the hunt tonight I think the people who where there last time will be there again. I know them, we can seriously hurt them or they us and both will not end well"
"I know it will be hard, but just remember you can control the wolf if you really need to. You accepted it and it has accepted you. What you told me earlier about the wolf saving Wanda that was you working together with it. You can do it again, I know you will do the right thing y/n. And about Sloan he will be fine. When Lexie is all better he will turn around"
Y/n smiles Sheila is like a mother figure and always knows what to say to her to make her feel calm. She know what she needs to do.

Wanda found y/n phone, her motorcycle still standing in front of the cabin. There was no struggle to see in the cabin. She walking around the cabin thinking about what she can say to the team wants the find out y/n is missing, her phone goes off again.
"Natasha what's wrong?" She answers.
"You tell me, I'm on my way to the cabin. I know you lied to tony about y/n"
"I didn't know what to do. She is not here, she left the cabin without a note or a phone call. I don't know how long she's gone or why"
"Alright hang in there Wanda I'm almost there" with that Natasha hangs up the phone. Wanda takes a seat o the couch, bouncing her leg up and down. A few minutes go by when she hears a car pull over in front of the cabin. The door opens and Natasha walks side. "Alright I'm here now let's find y/n and get you two back to the cabin before Tony comes"