Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Hours go by and at that moment it's time to shift and getting ready to hunt. She takes off her shoes and her sweater. Luckily she has a spare land in this room. She closes her eyes and starts feeling her wolf within. After some seconds her eyes turn and hair starts to form on her arms. Her fangs are appearing. The hair starts to grow faster and the pain increases. She wants to stop before the pain gets worse, but she needs to get through with it, for Sloan, for the alpha. Her hands are getting mangled together just as the last time she shifted. Blood start to appear. She wants to scream. Tears of pain and emotion start to form in her eyes. The last bit of human that is left disappears before her bones start breaking. They reposition them self. Her usages are burnt as they become stronger than they already are when in human form. Her skin starts stretching and rips the skin making blood appear on her body. More hair comes and her ears become pointier as they stretch. The last part of her transform her tail appears and her face pushes forward. It splits making her scream. Her scream changes in a howl as a snout forms. Her jaw dislodges to make room for a massive deadly maw. The wolf is ready to hunt.

"Are you sure she is in the woods?" Wanda asks as she walks through the forest with Natasha. After Natasha came to the cabin they discussed a bit and tried to look for y/n in the woods. The sun is about to set. "I hate to say it but she is a werewolf, where do werewolf live? That's right the woods, so logically speaking I think she is somewhere in the woods, but what I don't understand is why she left, what happened last night?"
"Well nothing special. We went towards this beautiful open space in the forest where we went stargazing. It was fun and all"
"I hear a but coming"
"There is no but Nat, it's just we where laying on this blanket really close and we looked at each other and I thought we where gonna kiss, before she stopped. She said it was late and that we should get going back to the cabin. Nothing happened"
"That's weird"
"Maybe she didn't feel the same and that's why she left, I thought she felt the same"
"We can ask her when we find her" they both walk further to the forest looking around for any signs of y/n. What they don't know is that they are walking directly into the hunting area.
The werewolf runs in the woods using his smell, eyes and ears to find his next pray. The other hunter follow her. It stops when it hears something not far from where their standing. It looks back at the hunters giving it a sign to split up. A mother deer with his young are eating peacefully in the woods. The werewolf get low and slowly moves towards its pray, careful not to hit any branch or make a sound. It stops when the deer looks around. When there close enough one of the hunters jumps into the little deer. It screams and the mother runs away. Other hunters are running after it with the lead hunter at the front. A last scream of the little deer can be heard after the whole bites it's neck through and walks back towards the cave.

"Did you hear that?" Wanda whispers. Natasha looks up at the sky. "It can't be werewolves it's not full moon, maybe it's a bear. Just keep an eye out for anything" the both walk further into the woods.

The lead hunter gets closer towards the deer trying to stir it to the cliffs so the deer has no where to run to. It's not working, some of the hunters falling behind. It's now or never. With more strength in his paws he start to get next to the mother deer. With as much strengths in his paws it jumps towards the deer. Putting its claws deep in its flesh. The fall to the ground. Quickly he bites hard in the neck of the deer, making it a quick death. Tasting the blood of the dear it starts eating a bit breaking it in pieces so they can move it faster towards the cave. The rest of the hunters run towards their leader and grab with there fangs pieces of the deer, and run back towards the cave. The wolf waits till everything is gone before walking back towards the cafe, but smells a different smell that supposed to be in the woods. It's a smell it remembers. Looking at the hunters walking back, it turns arid and follows the smell.

Natasha and Wanda are still walking around the woods, hearing animals around them, feeling the cold breeze of the wind, also making the trees move a little. It's almost dark and without the light of Wanda and a flashlight of Nat it would be to dark to look around in the distance. "Wait, I think I hear something" Nat says.
"We've been hearing a lot, there are more animals in the woods and the wind won't make it easier"
"That's not it, this one is close" Natasha is right. A growl is heard only a few meters from them. Natasha shines her flashlight towards the sound. And sees two eyes starring at her. Slowly it walk towards them. Nat slowly grabs with her other hand a gun from her back pocket, without looking away from the monster.
"Wait, what if where wrong, what if it's y/n, you can't shoot"
"Well what do you have in mind then"
"It saved me ones, maybe it won't attack" she puts her magic away and slowly walks towards the wolf. She gets down on one knee "y/n, is it you? It's me Wanda. I'm not hear to hurt you" she says. The wolf comes closer it growls soft and Wanda can see the golden yellow eyes, the blood in the fur. "I'm not here to hurt you, I would never hurt you" she stretches her arm slowly while looking in the golden yellow eyes.
"It's me" the werewolf smells the hand. The same smell it remembers  in human form. In walks a bit closer before putting is head against wanda's hand. Wanda smiles. "It's her, she won't do anything. Y/n if you can hear me, come with us to the cabin" the werewolf looks around into the woods, then back at Wanda "what's wrong?"
"Wanda" Natasha looks at Wanda "I think she needs to be with her pack right now"
Wanda looks at the wolf in front of her walking in circles debating if it goes with Wanda towards the cabin or back to the cave, back to her pack. "Y/n?" The wolf looks at Wanda the tail moving when it looks at Wanda. "It's your choice, if you choose to go to your family than that's okey, I will be waiting for you in the cabin. But you can also come with us towards the compound, I promise they won't hurt you"
The wolf looks around one last time before sitting in the ground in front of Wanda.
"I think it waits until we move" Wanda smiles and walks towards Natasha. The wolf walks slowly next to Wanda. Sometimes looking back at the forest. "We can't walk all the way towards the compound and with that-" pointing at the werewolf "in the car is not going to work" natasha says. Wanda looks at the werewolf "well what if we walk towards the cabin and then we drive or you drive with the car and y/n will meet us there"
"I don't know about that"
"She is fast, we can try and otherwise we will see her tomorrow again, she will be weak tomorrow after her transformation, or just say that she is transformed and will be weak and comes as soon as she's better" Wanda says.
"You know tony is gonna get her himself" hearing Tony's name made the wolf growl a little. Natasha looks at the wolf "not a fan, got it"
"Just get in the car and we will meet you there, and tell the team about the change so they don't freak out" Wanda says.
After the walk back to the cabin Natasha does what Wanda said. She gets in the car and drives off towards the compound. Wanda stays behind with the werewolf. "Alright it's just us now and I don't know if you will remember this or if you can hear me but I just need to say this because it has bothered me ever since you left this morning, I was disappointed when you didn't kissed me last night. I know that you like being friends but maybe there can be more I don't know, but I really needed to say that" the wolf looks at Wanda. It does nothing he's just sitting there starring at Wanda with his head a little to the side. "Good talk"
The wolf stands up and walks over to Wanda he bends his paws a little and looks at Wanda again. Wanda looks at the wolf before trying to get on his back. "Alright I'm ready" with that said The werewolf runs off. Wanda has to hold on tight because of how fast it runs. She feels the heat from the skin and the soft fur on his back. She holds on tight with one arm and with the others she goes towards the head. Softly petting it. "I just wanna say before we get to the compound that I'm glad that your okey" the wolf runs as fast as possible and before Wanda knows it a howl is heard from the wolf. "Please don't do that when I can't cover my ears, it's so loud"

"Wanda what happened?" Steve says walking out of the compound.
"I don't know Steve the morning that I woke up she was gone, Nat and I where looking for her in the woods and found he like this. The wolf lays on the grass playing with a big wooden stick. "Its calm, how did you do that?"
"I don't know maybe y/n remembers me or something, I'll have to ask later" the wolf stands up and walks with his stick in his mouth towards Wanda. Dropping the stick right at her feet. "I think you need to throw it" Steve grins. Wanda laughs and sighed and with her magic she lifted up the stick. The werewolf gets ready to run and when Wanda throws the stick the wolf runs after it. Grabbing the stick again and walking back towards Wanda. "If you look at it form a different angle, it's just a big dog that wants to play" Steve says. The werewolf returns with the stick and drops it again at wandas feet. Wanda lifts the stick once again with her magic. The werewolf looks at her. Wanda makes a move and tricks the wolf intro throwing the stick. The werewolf runs away. Steve and Wanda laugh "well she can be just as dumb as a dog" she says before throwing the stick for real.

"Play time with your pet?" Tony says walking towards Wanda and Steve.
"Like I said earlier she is not my pet, she just needs to let off some steam, I know you don't want her inside the compound unless it's the glass cell."
"That's correct three points to griffindor" Wanda rolls her eyes.
"Why did she change, it's not full moon"
"Well she said that she can change when ever she wants, but it's to painful. At full moon she has no choice, so maybe something happened but we won't know until she changes back, but when that i, I don't know maybe tomorrow"
"Find it out tomorrow, I don't know how it is with you guys but I think I'm going to bed, dogs sleep outside by the way" he looks at Wanda before walking inside.
"I have to agree with stark on this on, it is late and we need our energy tomorrow" Steve says standing up. The werewolf walks over towards Wanda. "I don't wanna leave her alone outside just because she is a werewolf doesn't mean she is not a human being"
"Just don't let stark find out" was the last thing Steve says before walking inside. Wanda looks at the wolf and then to the compound. After what felt like a hour of being quiet inside the compound and using her magic to save objects from falling Wanda finally managed to get the werewolf in her room without Stark noticing. Using her magic to disrupted the camera footage even Jarvis won't find out. Wanda grabs her pajama and changes in her bathroom while the wolf gets comfortable on the bed. Leaving little space for Wanda. Wanda walks out of the bathroom. "Oh no, that's not happening, I don't mind you being in my bed as human form but you are big, to big for this bed, you need to move" the werewolf stand up from the bed and gets op bumping against the guitar in the room. Sitting at the end of the bed he looks at Wanda. "Don't give me those puppy eyes, I say no" with that Wanda gets into bed, keeping a small light on in the room. The werewolf gets closer towards Wanda and turns around a little before laying down on the carpet next to the bed. "Goodnight y/n" she says before dozing off.