Chapter 17

Y/n can feel what day it is. It's the day of the full moon. Apparently weeks have past and the urge of changing has come. She wants to, need to shift to let her wolf out. Parts of her body covered in blood from the experiments they did on her. "So you know what day it is then, a full moon" Rumlow says walking into the room looking at y/n. "Hang in there, maybe in a few weeks it will happen again. You get it hang in there, because your hanging on a frame" he laughs. Y/n looks up.
"Funny, how long did it took you to come up with that" she grins. The smile fades away. He walks over to the machines connected to the wires on y/n body and pushes the button. Electricity connecting with her body. "Think your funny" he grins. After a minutes he stops. Y/n breathing is thick her body numb. She doesn't know how much longer she can hold on. All that wolfsbane in her system. The low amperage electricity to keep her weak. The burns from the wires, the now scars on her body and her arms hanging on the frame since she's been there. Her muscles sore and weak. "You know that little witch with red hair. She has been looking for you. Wanda maximoff. Hasn't stopped." Y/n looks at Rumlow.
"If you even try touching her I will rip out your throat and feed it to you"
"You still got some heat in you, doesn't surprise me when you imprinted on her, maybe we need some more experimenting on her as well" She looks at Rumlow how did he know? "You'll regret that decision I promise you" her eyes flicker a bit red. "And what would you do about it. Have fun with the wolfsbane for tonight y/n" he laughs before leaving the room. She lets her head down. Her eyes closed. She wants Wanda. They can torture her. Use all the wolfsbane they have but hurting her. Hurting the person she loves the most will be a pain that will kill her. It will destroy her more than anything.

Wanda has stayed at the cabin ever since she met Sloan. She got a laptop from the compound and her phone close by to help from there to find her. Natasha has been driving between the cabin and the compound, helps where she can. Lexie has come by a few times, telling her any news she has or just checks in on Wanda. The day of the full moon Wanda sits on the couch in the cabin. She has put on a sweater of y/n. It feels nice and smells like her. Feels like she can walk in any second. Just like before. It gives her hope. The door opens and Natasha and Lexie walk in. "Look who I met just outside the cabin" Natasha says. Wanda stands up. "You got anything?"
"Actually yes. It's a lot of miles away from here, but one of the scouts found something, we think it's the place where they have y/n" Wanda smiles and hugs Lexie. "That's the best news I have heard in all these weeks, we need to get there"
"That's the thing Wanda. Tonight is the full moon. We can help but we can not see the difference between prey and friend." Wanda looks around. Looking in different cabinets. "Then point where they think she is, we will do the rest" she opens a map of the area. Lexie looks at it and point the spot on the map. Natasha grabs a red pen and circles it down.
"You have no idea how much this helps"
"I want her back just as much as you. I will be back here in two days, good luck may the moon be with you" she says before walking out of the cabin. "Thanks and good luck tonight" she says. Wanda looks at Natasha. "We need to get to the compound, we find her tonight, whatever it takes" Natasha nods and both woman get in the car.

"Jarvis can you find this place" tony says putting down the map. "Yes sir, its right here" showing a satellite photo of the area. "I don't recall that there is a bunker of some sort" Steve says.
"It's the first lead we have of y/n, it's the best case we have and we can trust the people who gave it to us, they are her family" Wanda explains.
"You mean her werewolf friends" tony says.
"Yes tony, we can go tonight"
"Yes we go, you stay" Steve says. Standing up from a chair. Wanda looks at him.
"I'm going if you like it or not" Steve turns around.
"You are to involved in this, it's best if you stay here"
"I have all the rights to help, you are not the boss and you know that you need me" her eyes turn red from anger, how dare he. "I think you need to change your mind before it's to late Steve" natasha grins.
"Fine, but you are not going alone, one of use will be with you at all time. Avengers get ready to leave tonight" with that he walks out. "I'm staying behind" Bruce says. "Someone needs to take care of her when you guys get back. I'm making sure the medbay is ready" Wanda smiles and walks away. Tonight she will be reunited with y/n.

"Good luck tonight doctor, I will be back with the next moon, got somewhere to go" Rumlow says before walking away. The doctor just nods before getting back to y/n. He makes sure that there is enough wolfsbane before the full moon, but still enough wolfsbane that it won't kill. "We have tested electricity, I'm sure wolfsbane will work to but just to be sure we are gonna test it tonight"
Y/n's eyes are closed. She is tired with everything that has happened and the wolfsbane she is to weak to do anything. "Only a few minutes" he says. Y/n feels the pain inside. Her wolf wants to get out. Every muscle in her body burns, but nothing happens. Some bones are breaking but nothing happens. She can't change. She can't shift. She feels the need so much, but not being able to is a hell for her body and mind. "Looks like we got not enough wolfsbane for those effects, but it will do" the doctor says looking at the tortured y/n hanging on the frame. She screams it out from the pain.
An explosion is heard close by. The doctor looks up and grabs a phone hanging on the wall from the bunker. "What going on?" He says. Y/n can hear some mumbling between the pain and the feeling of black out. "Fuck" the doctor says before hanging up. He walks over to the desk, grabbing his notebook and putting it in his lab coat. "We will meet again, it was nice have you as a friend y/n" he grins before walking away. She feels weak to weak to say anything back. But the smell. That smell that's coming closer. The smell she missed for all those weeks. The smell of vanilla and sage helps her heart beat faster. With pain in her throats she screams "I'm here!" She uses all her strength. The door bursts open. Her vision blurry but she can make out the beautiful red. "Y/n omg, I'm so sorry" that voice. That amazing voice she only heard in her dreams is like music in her ears. She can feel the magic around her arms and next thing she knows she fall to the ground. Just as she hits the ground she feels two arms wrapped around her. Her nose filled with her smell she knows it's Wanda. "Your gonna be okey, I got you" Wanda says. Wanda removes the wires in y/n body and carefully the needle on her arm from the wolfsbane. "Where gonna get you out of here" y/n can only nod. She feels another arm around her. It's Nat. She try's to walk but after hanging on the frame her legs feel like spaghetti. The wolfsbane still in her system also makes it impossible to do anything. All she wants is shift into her wolf form to get rid of the pain she still feels. But Wanda makes her feel a bit stronger to push through the pain.
All around her she hears gun shots and people screaming. "We got y/n get out now" Natasha says. "It's gonna be okey y/n, where gonna get you to the compound, hang in There. Natasha says looks at y/n.
"W-wait" y/n mumbles. Natasha and Wanda stop walking and puts y/n down against the wall. She feel blurry, she can't walk much further without a break. Wanda kneels down and puts her hand against y/n cheek. "It's gonna be okey, take your time"
'Natasha, Wanda where are you guys' she hears though the coms.
"We need a minutes, or you can give us a hand rogers" Nat says standing in the hallway looking around for any soldiers.
'Im on my way'
Wanda grabs the hand of y/n feeling her pulls. "Its weak, but it will be fine"
Y/n lifts her head and looks at Wanda. She smiles softly. She softly pinches Wanda's hand. "I-i thought ill never see you again" she whispers with tears in her eyes.
"I told you we will see each other again" Wanda smiles a tear rolling down her cheek. "I will not leave your side again, your stuck with me y/n, you hear me" y/n laughs a little. Steve comes running and nods when he sees the problem. He grabs y/n around her arm and legs and walks with a fast pace back towards the jet. Once outside y/n feels the moon on her skin. The pain she felt first gets worse. "Stop stop it hurts" she says. Her whole body burns. "What is going on?" Steve says putting her down on the grass. "It's the full moon Steve, she needs to change"
"Well why doesn't she" Steve says. Wanda bends down by y/n trying to calm her down. "It's the wolfsbane. I saw it in the room. It's in her system, she can't"
"Keeping her in the moon light only makes it worse, we need to get her to Bruce now" Natasha says. Steve nods and grabs y/n again running towards the jet where tony waits. Once on the jet they start taking off. Wanda sits in the ground with y/n head in her lab. She passed out from the pain and energy. Wanda makes some red wisps in her hand. Guiding them towards y/n.
"What are you doing?" Natasha says sitting in front of Wanda.
"Giving her something for the pain" she says not letting her eyes leave y/n.

The pain is bearable she's back in the cabin looking around everything is the same. Except for the smell. The smell of vanilla and sage is all around her. She feels two arms around her. She turns around and there she is. Wanda maximoff. She grabs Wanda and kisses her with passion. Pushing her down on the couch without leaving space to breath. "I missed you so much" she mumbles between the kiss. Wanda smiles in the kiss. "You don't have to anymore" she says pulling y/n closer to her body. "Told you I would see you again"