Chapter 16

After the mission in Spain the team returns back to the compound. As soon as they land Wanda grabs her phone to see if she got any message from y/n. "Weird"
Nat looks at her "what is going on?"
"Well before we went away on the mission I send her a voicemail but I've been away for a week and she hasn't texted me".
"You should stop by maybe she is in he cabin and otherwise she is in the forest I think she got back with her family" Nat suggested. Wanda nods that's not a bad idea.

Wanda pulls over with her red car. The door of the cabin is closed and the lights are out. She knocks on the door but there is no sound. Slowly she opens the door "y/n?" She walks in not hearing anything she looks around entering the bedroom seeing that it's fully made. "Where the hell are you?" She tries calling her again. No answer. She calls Nat.
"Wanda?"
"She is not in the cabin her bed is fully made. I'm a bit worried"
"She could be in the woods there is no service there" Wanda sits on the bed. "Alright" Wanda hangs up the phone and sighs. The only thing she wants now is cuddling with y/n no worries just them in the cabin. She hears the front door and walks over. "Wanda? What are you doing here?"
"Lexie? I'm looking for y/n"
"She isn't with you?"
"I thought she was with you. Did she do it? Got back in the pack?"
"Yes but now I'm not sure. She didn't show up at the new moon. Sloan if furious thought she learned her lesson. But I know something is wrong we made a deal to go out together at the new moon but when she didn't show up"
"You wanted to check if she was here"
"I'm gonna call my friends I think something's wrong, you need to tell Sloan that she wasn't with me and that I'm also worried"
Lexie nods and runs out of the cabin into the woods. Wanda calls Nat again "she wasn't with her pack, something is wrong"
'Alright where gonna find her, you stay at the cabin if she shows up or if you get any other news there and I'll keep you posted from the compound'
"Thanks Nat". She hands up the phone and takes a seat on the couch.

"In a few minutes it's time to shift, we will make sure that's not gonna happen" the doctor says as he makes sure everything is ready. Her breathing goes fast. She feels her heart pounding in her chest. Blood slowly running down her side. The doctor looks at his watch just when the door opens and Rumlow walks in. "Don't wanna miss the show now, do we?" He walks into the room his arms crossed as he looks at y/n tight to the frame. She looks up at him her eyes starting to turn red. "I think it's time" Rumlow says not keeping his eyes off of y/n. The doctor smiles and presses a button on the machine connected with the wires on y/n body. Electricity runs in her body. Her muscles get tense. It's much more than the first time. Her hands clenches into a fist. She wants to get out. She wants to change. She needs to. After a few minutes it stops. She is exhausted. The doctor walks over to her, opening her eyes, to see a flicker of red. "It's still trying to get out, push it again" the doctor says stepping away from y/n. Rumlow walks over to the machine and presses the button again. All she wants is the pain to stop. "Get used to it, this will be a long night" Rumlow laughs. He looks at the doctor "looks like the serum is working".

"Nothing the forest it to thick to see anything with the satellite" tony says looking at the footage. "You don't have any heat cameras?" Wanda asks. "Why would I need that?"
"For situations like this" Wanda says frustrated. "Who knows how long she is gone. She is almost gone for two week and I am worried about her so please"
"Wanda it's gonna be okay, we will find her. Her family is looking for her as well we will find her" Nat tries to comfort Wanda. "I'm going to the cabin maybe I can find something or maybe Lexie has some news. I will call" Wanda walks away with Nat following her. "I'm coming with you" she only nods before walking away.

"Mother fucker" she yells when she feels a knife in her spleen. It slowly turns before pulling out. "How long does it take you to heal?" The doctor says looking at another hydra doctor twisting the knife.
"Fast enough to slice your throat." She says through gritted teeth. He takes some notes before pulling the knife out, making y/n scream from the pain. Blood starts poring out of the wound. After a few minutes the wound starts healing but leaving a scar on her body. The hydra soldier takes some notes before walking away. "Alright interesting, lets see how you heel with this. He grabs a bag filled with a blue purple fluid. On the bag is a tube connected. He grabs a needle connecting it with the purple bag and puts it on the frame. Putting it in y/n's arm. "Don't worry, we calculated it with your neighbor next door, it won't kill you, but it won't be pleasant. Alright let's try it again" he nods at a hydra soldier. He pulls out a knife and slices in the side of y/n body. She holds down her scream, knowing that this is what they want. "Vervain in the system makes sure a vampire can't heal, and are with this more vulnerable to permanent injuries, maybe even scarring and without a treatment it will kill" he says writing notes down. "But mixing it with wolfsbane"
"Why are you doing this?" Y/n says weak.
"To understand your kind" he grins, grabs his notes and walks out of the room leaving y/n hanging on the frame with an open wound.

A few days have past and the avengers have tried to find her through satellites "Maybe we can find something in the cabin, or around it?" Wanda suggested.
"Wanda we have already been to the cabin, there wasn't any sign of a struggle" Steve says with a sigh. "Maybe we missed something, I can't wait here knowing she is in the hands of hydra." She says. "I understand that you are frustrated but if we don't have any clue from her whereabouts than finding her is a small chance" Steve says. "Well than I will go to the cabin, maybe I'll find something. Even though I've been there all the time I can't sit here doing nothing. You can stay here, but I can't wait here doing nothing" she says walking out of the room. She has been looking for her ever since she saw Lexie, the moment she knew something was wrong. The last time She went with Natasha to the cabin, looking around there was nothing to be seen.
She walks towards one of Tony's cars, gets in and before she drives of the door to the passenger seat opens and Natasha gets in. "If your gonna talk me out of going, you can already stop, because I will not listen"
"I'm not here to stop you, I'm here to help. You need someone and I'm here for you" Wanda smiles, nods and drives away towards the cabin. They drive in silence towards the cabin. When they get there Wanda stops the car. "Someone is inside, the door is open" she says. Natasha and Wanda slowly get out. Her hands turn red from her powers. "Not for long" Natasha says. A girl with brown hair walks out of the cabin. "Lexie?" Wanda says her red wisps disappear.
"Wanda, why are you here?"
"Wanda who is this?"
"Oh sorry, I'm Lexie. I'm a good friend from the pack she's in, i knew something was wrong when she didn't show up at the new moon-"
"She has been taken by hydra it's the only reason I or we can think of" Wanda says.
"What, what is hydra?"
"There bad people, trying to take over the world. I don't know what their doing with her but it's not good" Natasha says.
"No wolf gets left behind, we protect I will see what I can do, I'll talk to Sloan because I can't find her either, maybe he can help, stay at the cabin, I will be back"
"No let me come with you, I can help" Lexie smiles
"I know you mean well and why she like you. But these are the rules I can't let you in and if we sneak you in it won't work because you smell amazing"
They wait at the cabin. Natasha looks around. Looking at different books and things in the living room. Wanda sits on the couch, her leg bouncing up and down while she plays with her rings on her fingers. The door opens and Lexie and Sloan walk in.
"What did you two do?" Wanda stands up.
"We didn't do anything to her, we were gone" Wanda says defending herself.
"Sloan I already told you, they wanna find her too. They didn't do anything and is this really the way to meet" she says her arms crossed.
"Right sorry, do you know anything about the whereabouts?"
"Like we told Lexie, she is taken by hydra, we don't know where. But I think they used scent misdirection or something to get her" Natasha says. Wanda looks at Natasha.
"Lexie said earlier that you smelled nice. Y/n likes you what's the chance she smelled it and got taken" Natasha explains.
"If imprinted she doesn't want to hurt, but will protect the person they love. It's like defending a territory" Sloan explains. Wanda looks at Natasha and Sloan.
"So your saying she imprinted on me?"
"It's the safest bet, maybe we can pick up a scent in the woods" Sloan says walking out of the cabin followed by Lexie and the two woman.
"Where are you going?" Wanda asks Sloan, keeping up with how fast he walks towards the woods. "I'm going to warn the scouts, get them to help look in the forest for any sign"
"Let us help" Wanda says.
"You got her into trouble, maybe without you this wouldn't happen" he says turning around.
"Sloan" Lexie says, thinking he crossed a line.
"Or maybe without us you wouldn't even know who took her and your whole pack would be taken, is that something that would happen to a good alpha or just you" Wanda says crossing her arms. Sloan looks at her. It is dead silence. Both woman are to stunned to speak. "I am going to help find y/n with or without your help" Wanda says. Sloan looks at Lexie who lifts up her shoulders and smiles. "I get why y/n likes her" Sloan says. "I have to put the pack first, you can't come to our place but we will keep in touch when we find something, that's the only thing I can do for you"
"That is enough" Wanda says. Sloan nods and with Lexie he runs back into the forest.