Testing

Anubhav went and took a laptop and placed it on the huge table placed in the centre.

AS: Santosh Sharma ye laptop IB protected he. Isme jo files me aapko bataunga wo aapko extract karni he. Agar aap safal huyi to aap mission ke lite on board he.

SS: Sir IB protection ko break karna illegal he.

AS: Santosh Sharma ye hamara personal laptop he. Humne IB ke ek cyber expert se ise protect karwaya he. To ise hack karna illegal nahi he. Aapke pass 45 minutes he wo files extract karne ke liye.

Santosh looked at everyone. Her face showed her fear. Haseena couldn't see her like this. She went near Santosh and held her hand.

HM: Santu yaad he jab hum holi ke time gayab ho gaye the tab hanara phone koi trace nahi kar paa raha tha kyuki uski security bohot high level thi aur use break karna almost impossible tha lekin tumne meri safety ke liye use keval aadhe ghante me break karke meri location trace kari thi. Ye task usse bhi bada he aur mujhe tumpe pura bharosa he tum kar sakti ho. Apne desh ke liye.

Everyone smiled hearing Haseena except Anubhav. He got lost in the memories of Holi. When Haseena accepted his proposal he thought that finally everything will be okay in his life and he will also spend a simple life with his love but the next day how she refused him and again all his hopes shattered. He only knew how much it pained. It felt like his heart was breaking each time but no one was seeing it. Even Haseena didn't tries to see his side of the story. She just thought that he betrayed her but only he knew how much guilt he was filled with each time she did something for him. But he knew whatever happened was good. He couldn't spend his life with her now anyways. He again clenched his fist to control his emotions when he remembered that maybe she will be broken once again tomorrow when she will come to know about Roshni.

He got out of his thoughts by Santosh's voice calling him. He went and took out a laptop and gave it to her. She sat down while everyone stood around her. Anubhav started a stopwatch and Santosh started her work. Everyone had crossed their fingers even Anubhav as he always considered her as a little sister.

It was almost 32 minutes. She had opened the laptop but she was not able to find the required files. Haseena put her hand on her shoulder calming her. Santosh took a deep breath and again started finding the files. She found the files and saw the timer. Only 4 minutes were remaining. She had a smirk on her face. Within two minutes she extracted the files and got up with a smirk to find everyone looking at her with proud for her in their eyes. She smiled.

AS: Santosh Sharna you are on board.

Santosh jumped and hugged Haseena. Everyone chuckled seeing her cuteness. Haseena kissed her forehead to which she smiled widely.

AS: Santosh Sharma aapke alawa hume ek aur tech expert chahiye jo aapko assist kar sake ya phir aapki absence me hanara kaam kar sake. To aap inme se kisi ek ko chune jise aap train karengi kyuki wo terrorist group bohot advanced technology use karta he to keval aap akeli nahi kar payengi.

SS: Sir Cheete ne basic cyber training li he to use jaldi sikha sakungi.

AS: Thil he to Cheetah Chaturvedi ab aap Santosh Sharma ke under kaam karenge. Aur ha hume is mission me koi bhi immaturity wali harkat nahi chahiye kyuki desh pe koi khatra nahi aana chahiye. Isliye do din baad aapka bhi test hoga Cheetah. Understood?

CC: Yes sir.

AS:Haseena Malik aapne academy training me bomb diffusal me special training li thi if I am not wrong.

HM nodded.

Anubhav pointed towards a room
AS: Us room me ek bomb planted he. Aapko ye safety gears pehen ke us bomb ko dhundhna he aur diffuse karna he. Lekin ye sab karne ke lite aapke pass bhi Santosh Sharma jese hi 40 minutes honge. Agar aapne 40 minutes ne nahi kara to wo apne aap diffuse ho jayega lekin phir aap is mission ke kite qualify nahi hongi.

CC: Sir lekin bomb diffuse karne ke liye hum bomb squad ko bula sakte he na.

AS: Cheetah ye ek bohot crucial aur se ret mission he. Waha hume ese shayad 10 bomb diffuse karne pade. Agar hum har baar bomb squad ko bulayenge to hamare plan oar khatra he aur shayad wo log alert bhi ho jaye.

Everyone nodded.

AS: Karishma Singh aapke liye wo boxing ring he. Jab tal hum Haseena Malik ko observe kar rahe he tab tak aap waha practice kar sakti he. Kyuki uske baad aapki fight hogi ek trained fighter se. Agar aap uske saamne 20 minutes tak ring me reh gayi to aap qualify he. Ha lekin pehle hi ham aapko bata de qk fighter pichle 5 saal se IB me he aur usse jitna chodiye tikna bhi aasan nahi he.

KS: Sir hamare liye hume hamare desh ki seva karne ka mauka milna hi sabse bada motivation he. Hum ladenge bhi us fighter se aur shayad jeetenge bhi.

Anuseena smiled seeing her.

AS: Pushpa ji aapka koi test nahi he kyuki aapne jo academy me medical staff ki training li thi uska record humne dekha he. Aap qualified he.

Pushpa smiled and nodded.

AS: Aur ha is sab ke baad aap sabki asli training chalu hogi. Guns, fighting sab chizo ki training hogi aapki. Abhi ke liye ye keval aapke main strength jo mission me help karenge usme liye he.

Everyone nodded.

Here Karishma went towards the boxing ring and Santu, Cheetah and Pushoa sat down. Santu started explaining some special tricks regarding cyber security which he will need in his test.

Now Haseena wore the safety gear and entered the room. Here Anubhav stood behind the glass door looking at every action of her. She found the bomb in just 10 minutes even though it was kept at a location not so easy to find. She looked out the door and saw Anubhav standing there with a tensed look. His eyes depicting care maybe for her. She smiled and took out her required tools. She started diffusing the bomb but when everything was done and she was at the last stage she saw there was a special digital lock in the bomb which needed to be broken in order to diffuse it. She understood Anubhav now knew that she had also undergone the digital security training. Very few people knew about this but how did Anubhav managed to find this. She looked at him and saw him looking at her. Their eyes talked at that moment motivating her and she looked at the timer. 15 minutes were left. She started breaking the digital lock by some basic training but failed. At last she gathered all her thoughts and was successful in diffusing the bomb. She turned and found Anubhav standing there with a satisfied and proud face. Her heart leaped seeing pride in his eyes seeing her. But she quickly hid her smile as she doesn't wanted her heart to be broken again.

She got out of the room and opened all the safety gears. Anubhav saw she was suffocating in the room and passed a glass of water towards her. She looked at him and then at the glass. She took the glass. Not one of them spoke a word but their hearts were talking. After drinking water Haseena put the glass on a table and joined others. Here Anubhav looked at her retreating figure. He picked up the glass and drank the water from the side Haseena drank it with a small smile.

AS: Haseena ji aapki ye narazgi hume har pal tod rahi he lekin hum ise dur bhi nahi kar sakte. Aur aaj mera dil aapki ye narazgi nahi seh paa raha he to kal jab Roshni yaha aa jayegi tab aapki aakhon me jo hamare lite nafrat hogi hum usko kese sahenge. Kyu hamari kismat me nahi he ek esi jindagi jisme keval aap aur hum ho. Baba ke jane ke baad to pehli baar humne ek sapna dekha tha. Aapke sath ek jindagi jeene ka sapna wo bhi tut gaya aur ab kabhi jud nahi payega. Hume maaf kar dijiye Haseena ji. Kyu hamari kismat ne hume aapse milaya, kyu hume aapse pyaar karwaya jab jindagi bhar ki judai hi kismat me thi.

He put the glass back and wiped the lone tear that escaped his eyes and went towards everyone.

Karishma who came to call him for the boxing match heard all of this with tears in her eyes.

KS: Jab itna hi pyaar karte he aap Maddam sir se to kahe bhaiya kahe ye duriya khatam nahi kar dete. Kon he ye Roshni aur kya sach me aapke shadi... Lekin hamara dil nahi maan raha ki aapki jindagi me Maddam sir ke alawa koi aur aa sakti he. Hum jaan ke hi rahenge bhaiya ye sab kya chal raha he. Is mission ke khatam hote hote ya to aapko aur Maddam sir ko hum hamesha ke liye ek kar denge ya phir hum unhe aur aapko baar baar ki is takleef se mukt kar denga hamesha ke liye.

She promised herself and went towards the boxing ring.