Locket

After everyone left Haseena made Anubhav lie down on the bed. She snuggled into him. Anubhav smiled and pecked her forehead. She smiled.

AS: Hum aapke liye kuch laye the. Matlab laaye hamare liye bhi he magar aapke lite laye. Hamara matlab he ki hum hamare liye aur aapke liye dono ke lite laaye he par hamare liye aapki taraf se laye he.

Haseena raised her head to looked at him. She looked confused.
HM: Anubhav aap thik he na. Itni der se khade rehne ki wajah se sar me dard ho raha he kya? Agar kuch hua he to bataiye hum abhi doctor ko bulate he. Kyuki abhi jo aapne bola na hume uska ek lafz bhi samajh nahi aaya.

Anubhav smiled. He took out a box from his pocket which Karishma gave him while going. He made Haseena sit. He opened the box and there were two lockets in the box. He gave one to Haseena and picked up another one.

Haseena looked at the locket. She opened it and on one side their was a picture of them during their rake pre wedding shoot and on the other side their was a chip attached.

Haseena looked at him. He was smiling.

HM: Ye photo aur ye chip? Hume kuch samajh nahi aaya.

AS: Hum samjhate he. Dekhiye hum jante he ki aap humari sehat ki wajah se apne man ka darr hamare samne nahi layengi. Aapke man me jo dar he ki hum shayad aapko bhul jayenge aur hum phirse dur ho jayenge wo aap hume kabhi nahj batayengi.

She looked at him. He knew what was in her heart and mind even without her telling him. He truly loved her beyond any measure.

AS: To isliye humne behna se kehke ye locket banwa diya. Ab ye ek locket hum aapko pehna denge aur ek aap hume pehna dena. Isse agar bhagwan na kare hum aapko bhul bhi gaye to bhi hume yaad aa jayega ki hum aapse kitna atyadhik prem karte he. Ye photo dekh ke agar kuch na bhi yaad aaya to ye jo chip he usme humne jab aapko airport par apna prem prastav rakha tha us din ki audio he jo ki hamare phone me record ho gayi thi kyuki hamare phone me saare calls record hote he aur us din to Mpt ke logo ki wajah se call chal hi raha tha. To hum jab ye audio sunenge to hume yaad aa jayega. Aur agar sab yaad raha to bhi ye ek yaad rahegi hamare pass.

Haseena looked at him. He was not like other boyfriends oops fiances. Only he could have thought of a gift like this. This was probably the most precious gift in her life. He was looking at her with all the love he has for her. His eyes depicted how much this man loved her. Her eyes filled up. Haseena had no words. She was speechless. She could only utter these words.

HM: I love you Anubhav.

Anubhav smiled.
AS: I love you too.

Haseena took the locket and made him wear it. Here Anubhav did the same. For a second when he was tying the locket around her neck both felt a different sensation. Maybe they felt a bit of their future when one day he would tie a nuptial chain around her neck like this.
Anubhav looked at Haseena who was blushing thinking of their marriage day. Both looked in each other's eyes. Anubhav's eyes travelled to her nose and then stopped at her lips. Haseena sensed his gaze. She felt a knot un her stomach feeling his intense gaze. Anubhav leaned and their lips were about to meet when he stopped. Haseena had closed her eyes. He thought that she closed her eyes because she didn't wanted to do this right now. He thought she needed time. When she didn't feel his lips she looked at him who was looking down. She looked at him confused.

AS guilty: Maaf kariyega Haseena ji hum jo karne ja rahe the uske liye. Aapki bina izazat ke. Hum jante he abhi shayad aap samay chahti he. Humara rishta wese bhi nazuk mod par he.

Haseena's eyes widen. He was feeling guilty for something which he didn't even did. His gaze and when he was leaning towards her made thousands of butterfly fly in her stomach. She wanted this. But here this guy thought of her comfort first. Even when he has every right on her. She was going to be his wife. She was his fiance and here he still thinks she needed time. Oh her negotiation specialist is so cute and so stupid at the same time she thought.

She cupped his face and made him look in her eye. He looked at her but frozed at her next move. She pressed her lips on his bringing a shiver to run down their spines feeling each other's lips. His eyes widened. She didn't moved her lips waiting for him to recover. But when he didn't reacted she got irritated and bit his lip bringing him out pf his shocked state. He started kissing her back. Both felt electrified at the first kiss of their life. Anubhav sucked her lower lip causing a moan to escape from her mouth. He entered his tongue in her mouth sending a tingling sensation down their spines. Her hands made way to his hair pulling him closer. He cupped her neck and caressed her cheeks with his thumb. Soon the kiss intensified. Their tongue fighting for dominance. Finally when he didn't felt her breath he left her mouth.

He touched their forehead. Their faces were flushed. Their heartbeats pacing at an abnormal pace.

Haseena dug her face in his arms calming the raising desires of both. He kissed her forehead.

HM: Humara rishta nazuk mod par nahi he. Balki is baar jitna bharosa hume shayad aap par mission jeet ke waqt jab humne aapko propose kiya tha tab bhi nahi tha. Is baar hamara rishta sabse majboot vishwas par tika he. Is baar mat todna ye vishwas Anubhav.

AS held her tighter.
AS: Wada karte he Haseena ji ab chahe kuch bhi ho jaye aapke is vishwas ko nahi tutne denge.

Soon Anubhav slept due to effects of medicine but sleep was far away from Haseena's eyes. She quietly got out of his arms and sat on the stool beside him.

HM: Bohot dar lag raha he Anubhav kal ke liye. Sabko to humne bol diya ki aap sahi salamat wapis aayenge lekin jab aaj doctor se baat kari tab unhone bola ki chances kam he. Anubhav is baar hume mat choddna. Is baar nahi ji payenge hum. Is baar agar ye sath tuta to aap jaha bhi honge hum bhi waha aa jayenge lekin ab aapse dur nahi rahenge.

She kept on looking at him as if he would disappear if she blinked. Her heart was telling her that everything will be alright but her brain was constantly reminding her of the less chances of his survival. She sat on the stool for the whole night while holding his hand tightly in her grip.