Envelope

It has been two weeks since Anubhav's operation. He was discharged today and came back to his home after the sagai incident. He was becoming emotional seeing his home after such a long time. Haseena sensed this and held his hand tightly. He looked at her and smiled. His smile had a calmness and peace which was missing till now.

Maa did his aarti and Abhishek and Vyom took him upto his room. They made him lie down.

AS with a frown : Ab to aap log hune mat letaiye. Itne waqt se aspatal me bas ese hi lete huye the. Thak gaye he hum.

AV: Anubhav abhi doctor ne kaha he ki at least agle ek hafte to aapko bedrest par hi rehna he. Humne to bola tha ki aapko hospital me hi rakhte he lekin aapne pata nahi apni konsi negotiotian giri dikha ke doctor ko pata liya.

VS winked: Are Abhishek doctor ko kaha hamari behen ko pata liya he.

AV: Ha Noor ko kese pata zara bataiye to. Kyuki aaj tak hamare school aur college ke to saare ladke fail ho gaye.

AS: Aap log vifal prayas kar rahe he hume mudde se bhatkane ka. Wo kaam hamara he. Negotiotian specialist hum he....

Suddenly his expression changed which was seen by both.
AS with a heavy voice: Matlab hum the.

Abhishek looked at Vyom. They smiled which was unnoticed by Anubhav who was still controlling his emotions.

AV: Accha ab hum chalte he.

VS: Ha aur Anu bhaiya aap please bistar se mat uthna kyuki agar aap bistar se uthe to aapki behen hume is duniya se utha degi kyuki unhone hume strict orders diye he ki aap rest kare.

Anubhav glared them. They ran out the room. But Abhishek came back.
AV: Mat uthna.
He again ran bringing a smile on Anubhav's face.

AS: Ek to ye Haseena kaha he. Hum jabse aaye he tabse niche hi he. Upar bhi Abhishek aur Jija ji laye. Hospital me to ek pal ke liye hume akela nahi chodti thi.

He picked up his phone to call Haseena but Roshni and Cheetah entered his room. Roshni snatched his phone.

AS: Gadhi kya kar rahi he. Phone de na.

R: Maa ne mujhe duty di he ki tere is phone ko tujhse dur rakhu. Aur mujhe Maa ki daat khane ka shauk nahi he.

Anubhav looked at Cheetah with a pleading face.
CC: Sir hamari taraf dekhne se to kuch bhi nahi hoga kyuki aunty ki baat to hum talenge to Karishma madam hume suspend kar degi.

Anubhav huffed.
AS: Bistar se bahar nikalne nahi de rahe, phone chalane nahi de rahe. Hum kare to kya kare. Bore ho gaye he hum.

R: Ruko zara sabar karo balak. Abhi aapki boriyat ka intezam ho raha he.

Anubhav looked at her confusingly. But before he can ask anything else Haseena, Karishma and Santosh entered with sone files in their hands. They stacked the files in the cabinet near his bed. Abhishek entered the room with a bed table and placed it on Anubhav's bed.

Anubhav looked at everyone confusingly.

Haseena came near him and closed his eyes. He didn't argue but his face showed the confusion.

After a few minutes Haseena removed her hand from his eyes and he saw a file placed on the table on his bed. But no one was in the room now.

HM: Anubhav hum do minute me aaye usse pehle aap is file ko mat kholna.

Anubhav was going to ask her something but she made a puppy face earning a chuckle and nod from him.

After 5 minutes the door of him room opened and all of them were standing there in their uniforms. Abhishek and Roshni also wore Haseena's and Cheetah's extra pair of uniform.