Epilogue

So many of you requested for epilogue so here you go. 

Two month later

In a cream sherwani Anubhav was sitting in mandap waiting for his love on the most special day of their lives. Slow music was playing in the background. The whole place was filled with a positive vibe and romantic atmosphere. With children running, people chatting, wishing the bride and groom a bright future.

Suddenly the whole place was rendered silent. Anubhav looked around and his breath stopped. His love ,His Haseena was standing at the upper end of the stairs descending down with her one hand held by Abhishek and another held by Vyom. She was cladded in royal red lehenga making her look like an angel. Her hairs tied in a bun with hair strands falling on her face. Her beauty was enhanced several times today. No one could take their eyes off her. She looked ethereal. Everyone was left in a awe seeing her beauty.

She raised her head to look at Anubhav and saw him looking at her with open mouth. She felt her heartbeat raising seeing him. His cream sherwani was complementing his fair colour. His hair properly set. And lastly his smile which lit up the place for her. Seeing him lost in her she felt herself drowning in his gaze. He was looking like a greek god landed on earth just for her.

Everyone was talking about how good the couple looks together.

Vyom and Abhishek helped her till the mandap. Anubhav stood up and forwarded his hand to her. She looked in his eyes and held his hand tightly.

Roshni helped her with her lehenga to sit down.

AS: Jitni kabhi kalpana bhi nahi kari thi usse bhi jyada khubsurat lag rahi he aap. Is duniya ki sabse sundar dulhan he aap. Aaj ek baar phir esa lag raha he jese dobara aapse pyaar ho gaya he.

Haseena looked down smiling. She tightened her grip on his hand. She looked around and saw everyone either talking or busy. She pecked the back of his hand which she was hiding without getting in notice by anyone except one. Anubhav giggled seeing her red cheeks.

AV in HM's ears : Noor itni bhi kya jaldi. Tera hi hone wala he thodi der ne. Sabar kariye zara. Itna besabar ho rahi he to phir to aaj pakka raat ko...

Haseena blushed profusely. She smacked Abhishek's arm. Anubhav and Abhishek smiled seeing her. Happiness was reflecting on her face.

The priest tarted the rituals. All the while Anubhav didn't left her hand even for a second. She felt butterflies in her stomach as the rituals were proceeding. They stood up to take the pheras.

After the pheras Anubhav and Haseena smiled. They sat down and asked the priest for just a minute before the next ritual. Everyone looked at both of them confused.

Anubhav and Haseena closed their eyes.

HM in mind : Aaj hamari jindagi ka sabse bada din he. Shayad hi itne khush hum kabhi the. Abbu ye ek minute aapke liye he. Abbu aapke jaise he Anubhav. Aapse jyada nahi to aapse kam bhi pyaar nahi karte wo hume. Abbu bohot miss kar rahe he hum aapko lekin Abhishek aur Roshni ne wada liya he humse ki aaj hum royenge nahi. Aaj keval khushi ka din he Abbu. I miss you. Lekin aap jaha kahi bhi ho hune aashirvad de dijiyega. Aapke aashirvad ke bina humari jindagi ka har din adhura he.

AS in mind : Baba Haseena hamari jindagi me wo khushi layi he jiske liye shayad hum jitna dhanyawad kahe utna kam hi hoga. Hamari jindagi unke sath ek haseen sapne ke saman he. Hum aapse waada karte he baba hamesha unko khush rakhenge. Jaise aap Maa ko pyaar karte the utna hi pyaar denge unhe. Baba aapka aashirvad humare sath wese to hamesha hi he lekin aaj ke din hume aashirvad jarur dijiyega.

Before both of them could open their eyes they felt a hand on their head which ran peace throughout their body. They opened their eyes but found no one. Their family members were standing there looking at them confused.

They looked at each other with a smile which was something spiritual.

HM in low voice: Anubhav Abbu aaye the.

Anubhav looked at her wide eyed. She felt the same sensation.
AS: Baba bhi Haseena ji.

They smiled widely with tears in their eyes. They both had decided after their pheras they will remember their fathers for one minute and ask for their blessings. But what they experienced was something else. It was something spiritual which is not possible to understand. Only they can feel it.

Finally the priest asked Anubhav to fill her part with sindoor marking her transition from an unmarried woman to a married woman. He moved aside her mang teeka and filled her hairline. Without caring for the people he placed a deep kiss on her forehead. Haseena closed her eyes.

Everyone had a huge smile on their faces seeing the purity and depth of their love.
They were announced husband and wife.

Anubhav helped Haseena to stand.
AS: Ye hath ab hum kabhi nahi chodenge.

HM: Hum chutne bhi nahi denge. Pakad dheeli hone lagegi to rassi se bandh denge.

Anubhav smiled.

Abhishek held Roshni's hand. She smiled.
AV: Jaldi se kar lo na shadi. Kab tak tadpaogi.

R: 1 mahine 14 din.

Abhishek looked at her confused.
R: 1 mahine 14 din baad ka muhrat nikalwaya he Maa ne aur Ammi ne hamari shaadi ka.

Abhishek looked at her surprised. She nodded and smiled widely. He was going to hug her but she indicated towards everyone. He sighed and placed a kiss on her cheeks making her chuckle.

They looked towards Anubhav and Haseena who were taking aashirvad from the elders.

Roshni held his upper arm and kept her head on his shoulder.

AV: Finally puri huyi hamari Anuseena ki kahani. Anubhav aur Haseena nahi ab ye Anuseena he agle har janam ke liye.