Roshni

The next day all of them had gathered in the hall sitting around the table while Anubhav was standing near a projector showing the pictures of some main minds behind the terrorist gang.

Just then Anubhav's smart watch showed a notification seeing which his expression changed drastically. He looked at Haseena and turned his face away frim everyone. Everyone noticed the change in him and were confused except Karishma.

KS in mind: Hum jante he bhaiya kyu aapke hav bhav badal gaye he. Shayad ab jo aane wala toofan he wo sab kuch aone sath baha ke le jaye. He bhagwan Maddam sir ko sambhalne ki shakti dena hume. Wo tut jayegi.

Anubhav stood there looking at the door and simultaneously at Haseena. He saw the confusion at her face. No one asked him anything as they were able to see the tension on his face. After a few minutes a beautiful girl entered the hall with a backpack on her back. Hair tied into a ponytail. She was wearing a black shirt with a light blue jeans. She was carrying a powerful aura.

AS: Roshni.

Hearing her doubt getting confirmed Karishma was getting more tensed each passing moment. The girl came near Anubhav and hugged him tightly.

R- Anu mene tumhe kitna jyada miss kiya.

AS looked at Haseena who was looking away seeing them hugging. He mumbled something in Roshni's ears and she broke the hug.

KS: Bhaiya wo hume na Maddam sir se kuch zaruri kaam he to hum aate he. Maddam sir chaliye na hamare sath. Jaldi chaliye.

Anubhav understood why she was doing this. But he knew he had to disclose this news to Haseena and he couldn't delay it. The more time passes the more difficult it will be for both of them.

AS: Ek second Karishma Singh pehle hume Roshni ko aap sab se milana he.

Karishma looked at him with pleading eyes but he nodded in a no.

AS: Ye he Roshni.... Roshni Anubhav Singh.

Confusion was evident on everyone's face.

Anubhav looked down.
AS: Roshni hamari patni he. 6 mahine pehle hamara vivah hua tha aur aaj se ye bhi humare sath is mission me kaam karengi.

All the while his gaze was only on Haseena who for the first time looked directly in his eyes all this while. Shock as well as hurt visible in her eyes. He looked at her hands. Her nails were digging in her hand. Her eyes were becoming redder each passing second as she was trying not to fall weak in front of him and was controlling her tears. She felt like someone snatched her breath away. Her face was blank devoid of any emotions except hurt which was visible in her eyes. His gaze shifted from her by the voice of Pushpa.

PS: Kya? Aapki patni!! Sir aap majak kar rahe he na.

SS: Of course Pushpa ji sir majak hi kar rahe he na. Sir thodi na kisi aur se shaadi kar sakte he.

CC: Ha sir lekin ye bohot hi bura majak tha. Dekhiye hume esa majak nahi pasand.

Anubhav looked at Karishma pleadingly who wad having tears in her eyes seeing the condition of Haseena.

KS: Ye sach he Pushpa ji. Anu bhaiya ki shaadi ho chuki he. Ye koi mazak nahi he.

Everyone looked at her shocked while Haseena was finding it difficult to breathe.

One person who was noticing Haseena all the while was Roshni. She was smiling seeing her.

Haseena couldn't believe her ears and she just wanted to get away from here at the moment. She didn't wanted to fall weak in front of Anubhav and also didn't wanted anyone to worry about her.