Got him back

The operation went on for about 4 hours. During that time Haseena didn't even sit for a second. She kept standing with her hands folded in front of god. Even her eyes remained close. Anyone who would look at her would only ask one thing if she had become a statue.

The priest really admired her faith and her love. He silently too prayed for Anubhav.

Haseena opened her eyes only when her phone rang displaying Abhi. Her heartbeat started going faster. With shivering hands she picked up the call.

HM: He.. Hello.

AV: Noor operation ho gaya he. Doctor ne sabko cabin me bulaya he. Tu jaldi aaja.

Haseena hummed and hanged up the call. She once more prayed to the god before turning to go but stopped hearing the voice of the priest.

Priest: Beta ek minute rukna.

Haseena looked at him. He forwarded a black thread. Haseena looked at him confused.

Priest: Jiske liye yaha itni aastha ke sath prarthna kari he uski kalai par bandh dena. Bhagwan uski raksha karenge.

Haseena looked at him with tears. He smiled. She took the thread and after taking his blessings ran towards the hospital.

She entered the doctor's cabin to see everyone standing there with dull face. Her heartbeat stopped for a second. In that split second she started thinking about all the negative consequences.

Everyone looked at her.
Maa: Haseena.

HM: Aap sab ese kyu bethe he. Operation successful hua na.

No one spoke anything just looked at each other. This made Haseena more frustrated.
HM loudly: Koi kuch bol kyu nahi raha he. Humne pucha ki operation successful hua na.

Maa cane near her. She held her hand.
HM: Maa.

Maa: Haseena operation...

Haseena looked at her with a slight hope in her eyes which she was losing each second after coming inside the cabin. She was almost on the verge of breaking down.

HM almost crying : Koi to kuch bolo. Hamara dil betha ja raha he. Aap sab ese chup kyu he.

She started breathing heavily. Her face was covered with sweat. She started panting for breath. Everyone became tensed seeing her condition.

Abhishek came and hugged her tightly caressing her back.
AV:Operation successful hua Noor. Anubhav ke brain me jo clot tha wo remove ho gaya he. Anubhav ab danger se bahar he. Abhi anaesthesia ki wajah se unconscious he par ek do ghante me use hosh aa jayega.

Haseena took a minute to register Abhishek's words. Her love, her Anubhav was safe. Her trust won this time. This time he fulfilled his promise. He will finally be with her. All her dreams which she lost the hope to ever be fulfilled will be fulfilled. All the important days she wished to spend with him will be a reality now. All her dreams included only and only him. God answered to all her prayers. They gave him back to her. He came back to her. What she felt at this moment was not something that can be described in words.But then why did all these people were not saying anything. Why did they not tell her at the first time that the operation was successful. Did they thought this was a thing to joke about.

She looked at the smiling faces of everyone. Everyone was having tears of joy in their eyes. There was a peace in the atmosphere. Seeing their smiling faces she felt anger rising inside her. She took a deep breath calming her anger.

HM coldly: Abhi chodd mujhe.

Everyone sensed the anger in her voice. All understood what was coming there way for this stupid prank.