Fired

All of them were waiting in the hallway when the doctor informed them that Anubhav has regained consciousness. A smile spread on everyone's face.

Doc: Ek ek karke aap sab mil sakte he unse. Lekin jyada strain nahi aana chahiye unke brain par.

Everyone nodded.
HM: Maa aap jaiye. Sabse pehle aapka hi hak he.

Maa: Beta me use esi halat me nahi dekh sakti. Tum me se koi jao na.

VS: Chachi ji Anu bhaiya ke samne agar aap ese kamzor pad jayengi to kese kaam chalega.

KS: Chachi ji hume Anu bhaiya ke samne esi koi baat karni hi nahi he jisse zara sa bhi pressure aaye unke dimag par. Aur abhi unhe aapke pass jo sukoon milega wo humme se kisi aur ke pass nahi mil sakta.

R: Mujhe aap sabko kuch batana he isse pehle ki aap sab Anu se mile.

Haseena looked towards her. Was there another bad news waiting for her. Roshni looked at everyone and couldn't speak further seeing there nervous faces.

R: W... Wo...

AV: Batao Roshni.

R: Anu ki health condition jab IB me pata chali to IB head ne Anu ko ultimatum de diya ki ye aakhri mission he jispe wo kaam kar sakta he. Use IB se nikal diya gaya he. Brain clot, IB se nikala jana aur aap sab ko uske chale jane ke dukh se bachane ke liye wo bohot tut gaya ge. Ho sake to use relax kariyega.

Everyone was shocked by the information they just received. Karishma and Maa who were with him at every step of his life knew how shattered he would have been to learn this. The first time he smiled after the death of his father was the day he was selected in IB and even this was snatched away from him.

Maa in mind: He bhagwan kyu mere Anu par hi itni sari takleefe la rahe he aap. Me aapse vinti karti hu mere Anu ko ab koi bhi mushkil, koi bhi rukh na dekhna pade. Ab uske jeevan me keval khushiya hi ho. Bohot seh liya he mere bacche ne.

Haseena looked at Roshni wide eyed. She knew how much this job in IB mattered to him. He had told her that it was his father's dream to see him as an agent in IB from which he was fired. He has lost his everything and here what she did. She taunted him, released her anger on him when in reality she should have been his strength in this time. How could she even say that she loved him. She was drowning more in the pool of guilt.

She sat down and opened her phone. She opened a secret folder. A smile appeared on her face seeing their pictures from the holi day which were secretly clicked by Pushpa ji.

AV: Ab aunty aa jaye phir aap sab ghar jaiye. Me aur Vyom yaha rukte he. Agar jarurat hogi to me bula lunga.

Karishma looked at Abhishek and Roshmi who were standing with them in the time they needed someone the most. She smiled. She felt a brotherly bond with Abhishek and smiled seeing his care for her family. Here Haseena too was happy to see Abhishek getting mixed with everyone. He was her family and now he was slowly becoming a lart of her other family. She smiled but hid it as she was still angry on Abhishek for hiding the truth.

KS: Abhishek bhaiya.

Abhishek looked at her shocked.
KS: Wo sorry flow flow me.

AV: Mujhe bohot accha laga. Agar tumhe bura na lage to kya tum meri behen banogi.

Karishma smiled widely and nodded.
KS: Abhishek bhaiya me ye keh rahi thi ki please aap sab jaiye hum he yaha Anu bhaiya ke sath.

Roshni saw the photo Haseena was looking at. She thanked god for blessing her best friend with such true love.

She signalled everyone towards Haseena who was busy in gazing the photo.
R: Haseena tum yaha ruk jao na. Agar kuch bhi jarurat huyi to hume bata dena. Hum 5 minute me pohoch jayenge. Wo hum sab bohot thak gaye he na.

Haseena looked at Roshni. She understood why Roshni was doing this. She again cursed herself because even if for a second she did felt anger for Roshni when she learned that she was Anubhav's wife. But here this girl was trying to reunite them. She is making every possible effort to make them a couple again.

But she knew everyone wanted to stay with him so she politely refused. Everyone requested Haseena who finally gave up and agreed to stay back in the hospital. Maa returned and everyone was going back when Haseena called Roshni.

R: Kya hua Haseena sab thik he na.

Haseena didn't said anything and just hugged her tightly.
HM: I am so sorry Roshni. Me jhut nahi bolungi mujhe tumpe bohot gussa aata tha, har waqt jalan bhi hoti thi lekin I promise wesa kabhi kuch nahi hoga. I am really very sorry. Tum to ulta mujhe aur Anubhav ko milane ka try karti ho aur ek me hu jo tumse hi jal rahi thi. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar do.

Roshni broke the hug and smiled.
R: Mere gadhe ko tumhare jesi pyaar karne wali ladki mili he mujhe uski kitni khushi he ye me tumhe nahi bata sakti. Aur sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye wo natak ke liye. Aur ha tumhe na kisi se bhi jalne ki jarurat nahi he. Wo gadha tumhe hi mubarak ho. Ek baar thik ho jaye phir jindagi bhar jhelna tum hi. Are IB ki lagbhag saari agents uspe marti he lekin usko tumhare alawa koi dikhta hi nahi he. Are wo sab tumse choddo mujhse jalti he kyuki Anu keval mujhse baat karta he ladkiyo me. Me to thak gayi hu ab.

Haseena chuckled with tears. She hugged Roshni again. Roshni turned to go but stopped and turned towards Haseena.
R: Haseena Abhishek ki galti nahi he. Use bhi kuch waqt pehle hi sab pata chala tha. In fact mene use kaha bhi tha ki wo tumhe bata de lekin wo chahta tha ki ye sach khud Anu tumhe bataye. Use esa lagta tha ye hak aur faisla dono Anu ka he. Kismat me likha tha ki tumhe sach ese pata chalega lekin usne keval tumhare baare me socha he. Use maaf kar dena.

Saying this Roshni left the hallway which was almost empty due to late night. Haseena stood there contemplating her words.

She looked at the door of the private ward Anubhav was in. This was the first time she will meet him alone after so many months. She knew this night would be the last night that both of them are in confusion. She was determined to make everything right tonight. She took a deep breath and entered the ward.

The next part is the most wanted part- The Reunion part❤❤
It will be a big update of around
2000- 3000 words.