Abhishek

Here Anubhav put down Roshni's bag when she hugged him. Anubhav hugged her back tightly.

AS: Bohot miss kiya mene tumhe.

R: Mene bhi bohot miss kiya tumhe. Lekin tumhe nahi lagta abhi tumhe kahi aur hona chahiye. Tumhe uske pass hona chahiye naki mere sath.

Anubhav again hugged her.
AS: Wo ab nafrat karti hogi Roshni humse. Shayad jo thoda bohot bhi pyaar unke man me bacha hoga hamare liye wo humne aaj khatam kar diya.

R: Nahi karti wo tumse nafrat. Mene dekha tha aaj uski aakhon me tumhare liye pyaar. Ha tut chuki thi wo ye sunke ki me tumhari wife hu lekin Anu pyaar ese khatam nahi hota.

Anubhav broke the hug and sat down on the bed.

AS: Roshni me unke pass jaunga to unhe aur takleef hogi. Aur ab me unhe aur takleef nahi de sakta.

R: Me janti hu tumhe esa lagta he jo us mission par hua uske baad tum uske layak ab nahi rahe lekin wo pyaar karti he Anu tumse ye kyu tumhe samajh nahi aata. Me pichle 6 mahine se tumhe samjha rahi hu.

AS: Roshni hum is baare me baat kar chuke he ab nahi.

Roshni sighed.
R: Accha thik he mat jao uske pass. Lekin at least dur se to dekh lo use. Warna tum ese hi bandar jese upar niche hote rahoge.

AS: Tum ye mujhe bandar bulana kab band karogi.

R: Kabhi nahi. Kyuki tum mere bandar the aur hamesha rahoge.

Anubhav smiled. He kissed her forehead and left the secret base.

Here in the park-

Haseena sat down under a tree in the park looking aimlessly at the pond in front of her. All the memories with Anubhav were flashing before her eyes. Their first meet, his flirting, her realization, her proposal, his betrayal, his proposal, his efforts, her accepting him at airport, her alone at their engagement and finally Roshni hugging Anubhav and him introducing her as his wife.

She got out of her thoughts by a hand on her shoulder. She looked at the hand and was surprised to see a boy. Her eyes were filled with tears on seeing the boy. The boy smiled widely. She didn't said anything and just stood up and hugged the boy tightly. She almost climbed on the boy. The boy chuckled and wrapped his hands around her. But soon he broke the hug when he felt his shirt getting wet.

HM murmured: Abhi.

Abhi: Ha meri maa me hi hu Mr Abhishek Verma. Tera Abhi. Lekin Noor kya hua tu ro kyu rahi hi. Tu thik he na.

HM didn't said anything and just tightened the hug. After a few minutes she broke the hug. Abhishek got tensed seeing her red eyes and pale face.

Abhishek held her hand and made her sit under the tree. She again hugged him tightly not ready to leave him.

All this was seen by Anubhav and Karishma. Both of them didn't see each other as they both were hiding behind the trees.

Anubhav burned in jealousy seeing her this close to another boy. He in a moment understood how Haseena must have felt when he introduced Roshni as his wife but he was helpless.

AV: Noor mujhe nahi batayegi kya hua. Dekh mera dil betha ja raha he. Bata na kya hua.

HM crying: Abhi un.. un.. unhone... Abhi unhone shaadi kar li.

AV confused: Kisne shaadi kar li Noor. Saaf saaf bata. Par ruk pehle tu rona band kar aur pani pi.

Haseena broke the hug. He cupped her face and wiped her tears. He took a bottle from his bag and made her drink some water.