-The Solution-

MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GEMS‼️‼️‼️
GUYS. SCHOOL IS OUT. I CAN FINALLY FINISH THIS STORY😭😭😭
I love y'all so much for sticking with me, so let's finish this thing!
Enjoy the next chapters!!❤️❤️❤️

I worked and worked until all my plans ran smoothly. I had barley gotten any sleep and spent many nights in my room, planning for what was to come.
As I threw myself into my work, a little over a week pasted and I finally got my delivery.

"The two rings. Just like you asked." He said confidently.

"...Theyre stunning..."
I muttered breathlessly as I creaked open the two ring boxes.

"And here, the rest of your money."
He then proceeded to hand me a big stack of money.

"You're giving it back to me..? But why? Why didn't you take the rest?"

He looked a little confused as he proceeded to answer. "We'll I'm just not that kind of guy." He smirked. "That, and you also threatened to kill me."

I let out a quiet chuckle.
"Well then, thank you Mr..?"

"Leorio." He answered confidently. "Mr.Leorio."

"Yes. Mr. Leorio. Thank you for assisting me in such an urgent matter."
I then split the pile in half and handed it to him.
"Please take this as a thanks."

"Don't mind if I do!"
He took the money quickly before I could change my mind.

"This is goodbye then."
And as I turned around to walk to the Princes quarters he yelled;

"Good luck with the lucky lady!"
I shrugged off his remark and set my mind on Gon.

Carefully and anxiously, I approached his door. With both boxes tucked in my jacket pocket, I began to creek the door open. I was met with a familiar scene of Gon admiring the outdoors.

"Good afternoon, Gon."

"Good afternoon, Killua." He mocked. "Just talk to me normally! Anyway, what's up?"

"Well, I was hoping we could take a trip to the garden? It's a lovely day today and I thought you'd enjoy it."
He sprung out of his seat once he heard the words "garden".

"You mean it?!" He laughed excitedly. He ran across the room and only stopped until we were near inches apart. "What happened to getting in trouble?"

"Well.." I began, flustered. "I just thought you could use some fresh air..besides, I don't really mind getting in trouble if it's for you..."

Only after I responded, he backed up.
"Fair enough!" He said, satisfied with my answer.
As we turned to leave, he threaded his arm through mine and we continued down the hallway, being careful to avoid the guards.

For the first time, I felt like I could protect him.

...

Once we arrived, he spun and twirled around under the light of the sun. His whole being seemed to radiate as he bathed himself in the rays. It was a picture I would never forget.
My heart nearly short circuited at the scene. He was all of my love in one person. All of me would soon belong to him. If he said yes, he would spend every day in the sun.

I would make sure of it.

He soon got dizzy from spinning in circles and fell into the grass.
His olive skin complimented the vibrant, freshly cut grass. His eyes, like crescent moons, smiled as he laughed. I found myself walking over to him and laying down beside him. Together, we admired the passing clouds and the radiant blue sky behind them. Even in such a calm setting, I could feel my hands shaking. What I asked next would alter the relationship we've built over the corse of the year.
I was terrified this would be too soon for us. I've really only known him for a year and I've loved him for less. Even so, it wasn't hard to realize what I wanted. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I wanted him.

"Gon." I finally spoke. "What do you look forward to about the future?"
We sat in silence for a few minutes before he had an answer.

"I'm trying not to get all that excited for my future. I would say to spend my time with you, but you only came into my life for one reason. To kill me. So my future isn't entirely guaranteed as long as this situation remains unresolved. Until we have a solution, I'd rather not get too excited." He laughed a bit, trying to convey such a saddening thought in a nicer way.

I then propped myself up on an elbow to look at him.
"What if I had a solution..."
His eyes widened with interest, then narrowed with doubt.

"And what might that solution be?"
I then urged him to sit up. We both sat across from each other, staring intently.

"I don't want to scare you. That's the last thing I want to do—but I have a solution. Everything I've thought of up till now would be at someone else's expense, but this plan has no flaws. Nothing can go wrong unless you don't feel the same."
Shakily, I reached into my coat pocket to reveal the box set of rings. The both shone brilliantly in the sun and made little reflections on Gons face.
"There isn't another person in this world who I want more. So if you're ready, Gon, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?"

"What about our kingdoms?" He asked, teary-eyed.

"They will unite under our ruling."

"And Alluka?"

"She will live because our kingdoms will be allied."

"What about our parents? What will they say?"

"They don't know yet, but I'm sure the Queen will approve. My parents will see the assets and agree."

"And what if-"

"Gon." I firmly interrupted. "I've thought it all through so you don't have to. Trust me, I've figured out all of the flaws. The only thing I'm not sure of is your answer."
I looked at him, awaiting his response.
After a few seconds of shock, his face scrunched up into a teary smile as he lunged for me. I was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace as Gon cried into my shoulder.

"Oh Killua I love you! Lets get married!"
I paused suddenly. His words left both of us stunned.
"Ah-"
He sharply pulled away but I caught him just in time, pushing him back into my chest.

"I...I love you too, Gon. More than you could ever know."
My whole body grew warm with the amount of honestly I was able to muster. I felt his shoulders bounce with laughter.

"It's not the first time we said it to each other, you know." He remarked as he listened to my quickened heart beat.

"I know I know, but it's still a little new. I'm not sure what to do with these emotions."

"Sit with them. Take your time understanding them. Accept them as they are. Don't make them any more or any less than what they are. Learn to love how you feel, and when you feel comfortable, share that feeling with me. You're here all worried you're rushing me but I'm more worried about you. You're shaking so much right now!"
I flushed bright red in embarrassment, apologizing for my reaction.
"There's no need to apologize, Killua. There's no reason to apologize for anything. I'm just so happy to have you in my life, and to have you feel the same."

He then pulled away to look me in the eyes.
"Never forget how much I love you, even if this plan doesn't work; never forget that."
And just as suddenly as we embraced, we locked lips in a passionate kiss.