1- Memories

Link's pov
I felt an extreme sense of dread and anxiety walking to the domain, I fully knew that what I wanted most was Sidon. I knew he didn't want me but I still wanted to go to him to satisfy that urge.

I remember the first time I come, Sidon jumping from the tower and asking for my help. I knew I had to help the Zora all for Sidon. I wasn't even thinking about my mission to save Hyrule, I was thinking about Sidon. I had hope that Sidon would want me but I didn't believe that hope in the slightest.

I don't even remember getting into the domain but next thing I knew I was there. Sidon somehow instantly saw me and came rushing over.

"Come on Link, the king wants to see you. I heard you defeated calamity gannon, word spreads pretty fast. See? I told you you could do it!"

Then Sidon pulled me into a warm and comforting hug. I returned the favor using all of my strength for reasons I don't know. When we left the hug I could have sworn that I saw a blush on his cheeks. He might have been doing something before but I had no way of knowing. After an awkward walk to the throne room we saw the king beaming.

"Link!! I'm extremely proud of your work defeating Calamity Gannon! If I may ask. What work do you have to help Zelda restoring Hyrule?"

I sighed "Zelda had me go to all of the major towns and villages to let them know that Zelda is safe. She said that I can live my own life after that. I came here last because this is where I plan to be staying for a while."

Both Sidon and the king were ecstatic that I decided to stay here.

"Well Link, you can probably stay with Sidon for a while until we can find somewhere else.

And with that, me and Sidon went back to his room.
———————————————————————

I hope you liked the chapter, I do have to sleep now and it was a bit rushed.

If anyone reads this please let me know anything you would like to see.

Bye! See ya tomorrow (maybe)